WTS:- RMR cf spark plug cover (used)

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
Would like to part with this product:-

RMR carbon fibre spark plug cover, with original HKS Japan W250 chrome sticker on it. Product applicable for Evo IV-IX.

condition? as seen on the pic below.. 7mths old.

for confirmation on the product, pls refer to -> http://www.ectuning.co.uk/pages/rmr.htm

price? make an offer....

Last edited:

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Can fit on Lancer CK2A Series ?

As the title, can fit for CK2A series Engine ? I went to the webby It's 95 Pound leh, I start the offer RM 50 !.

If too low dun get upset k bro, coz i really dunno the market price.

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
haha... ur a farnee person... i tot the lowest price i'd get would be from a fellow evo owner, at RM120/-... ur my winner here~! CK2A? ori engine or converted evo? if converted, then can ler...

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
NoTiGuY said:
haha... ur a farnee person... i tot the lowest price i'd get would be from a fellow evo owner, at RM120/-... ur my winner here~! CK2A? ori engine or converted evo? if converted, then can ler...
CK2A Ori kenot huh ? Heheheh, i tot once i offer will have tons of people offer leh. Tot if price cheap can keep 1st, later got $$$$$ can put into evo lo. Hehehehe.

Sorry to disturb ur thread ya boss, got heart no power lo, CK2A ori kenot masuk............

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Word has it that Malaysian auto enthusiasts will soon see the return of an automotive icon to our shores. As we eagerly await the launch of the spiritual successor of the legendary AE86, we at Zerotohundred.com decided to take a drive back to where it all really started.

Long before the Toyota AE86, Toyota already had a strong history in the sports cars market. It was way back in 1965 that Toyota...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience