Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Penang
yucks...horrible..that guy die boh..

Supachip

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
puucuung
Yeaks, it looked like that marshall was being thrown into pieces and squeezed through the barrier !

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
old video.....the marshall was hit dead on....splitting him in half....but the driver who hit him also died in the accident...apparently the fire extinguisher that the marshall brought with him had struck the driver smack on the helmet....both killed..thats why today's F1 are damn strict....

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I've watched this video clip sometime back. It was the most horrendous crash that i've seen. Sickening to some extent.

Anyways, just to clear the air. The F1 driver that crash into the marshall was Tom Pryce and they were racing at Kyalami at South Africa when one of the cars caught fire and needed attention from the marshalls. Back then safety was not a priority and these drivers don't give a fuck when there's an incident somewhere and probably won't slow down too. So anyways this marshall was on his way to the car with that extinguisher but didn't realise he was too close. Tom Pryce subsequently smashes into the marshall killing him instantly while the extinguisher hit Tom on his head, also fatally injuring him. The car went on straight to crash into another driver as Tom was either dead or was already unconscious.

Its a sad chapter in Formula 1 when this sort of horrible death occur. It just goes to show how safe F1 is nowadays.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I don't think the marshall split in half. Just looks like one of his limbs came off and his pants/shirt came off too. In any case, logical sense would've told many that it's NEVER safe to run across the track when a race is going on.

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
prodigy said:
I've watched this video clip sometime back. It was the most horrendous crash that i've seen. Sickening to some extent.

Anyways, just to clear the air. The F1 driver that crash into the marshall was Tom Pryce and they were racing at Kyalami at South Africa when one of the cars caught fire and needed attention from the marshalls. Back then safety was not a priority and these drivers don't give a fuck when there's an incident somewhere and probably won't slow down too. So anyways this marshall was on his way to the car with that extinguisher but didn't realise he was too close. Tom Pryce subsequently smashes into the marshall killing him instantly while the extinguisher hit Tom on his head, also fatally injuring him. The car went on straight to crash into another driver as Tom was either dead or was already unconscious.

Its a sad chapter in Formula 1 when this sort of horrible death occur. It just goes to show how safe F1 is nowadays.
mind telling me what yr did this thing happen? :biggrin:

n heres another F1 aksiden clip :thumpdown
http://www.m90.org/view_image.php?image_id=201

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Oh my, thats such a sick video clip. I mean my heart goes out to the family of the dead guy. Myself over here i'm feeling so bad over this guy who gets run over, imagine how his family feel.

This again just shows how safe F1 is. You cannot allow mechanics and marshalls to be running around the track just like these. Its just too dangerous.

waja3348

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kota Damansara
my god.. it was scary.. damn scary to watch man.. low car running at 200mph hit ur legs.. aarrgghhh.. can't sleep lah!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai all,
U r invite to advice for me that...
What is the function or improvement can be produce after install an adj can pulley???

Pls kindly answer me yoh!!!

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience