Gtt R34

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
I'm planning to get a car and I've short-listed a few in mind, GTT R34 being one of them.

Can someone enlighten me on the following?

1. Maintenance cost?
2. Which parts I need to be aware of (e.g. easily get konked)?
3. How thirsty is the car? (occasion boost)

thanks.

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
I found the answer for question 3, still need the answer for 1 and 2.

:)

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
i cant help you because I dont own one of it.. :P
but the thing I wanna say is, there is one EG with DC facelift (similar to ur siggy) here.. white color.. and the rims, also a bit similar.. 16" or 17" i guess.. :D

basically, you need to take care all over the car.. :) I hope this helps.. ( i know.. it doesnt help much.. :lol: )

Liner

Known Member
May 4, 2005
coilpacks are the goer, easily overheated, because of the design, coilpacks on top on the engine, then the cover, regularly change the engine oil, basic stuff mostly, saying taking care of the whole car is generally TOO general.... might as well dont say anything

calvintys

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
klang
aramis said:
I'm planning to get a car and I've short-listed a few in mind, GTT R34 being one of them.

Can someone enlighten me on the following?

1. Maintenance cost?
2. Which parts I need to be aware of (e.g. easily get konked)?
3. How thirsty is the car? (occasion boost)

thanks.
You need to know what you are doing before you done anything to this car. If you do it the proper way, well it is a truck engine.

If you are an occasion boost person well, get a set of steel wheel turbo like HKS 2530 or something on it. If you leave it to stock (dont boost it), i dont think you going to have much problem over it.

The maintenance cost? LOW! but if you boost it up, then it all depent how high you boost and what kind of spice you put in it.

Parts are usually very reliable but if i were you, i will take off the coil cover (It is a cover on top of the engine which has the words turbo on it and also the cover below it), to cool down your coil pack.

My advice is if you wana own a skyline, DONT BE KIAM KU if you going to boost up a turbo car.

Cheers
Calvin

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
Thanks for all the replies. :cool:

I am gathering as much info as I can before decide what car to buy....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm on stock absorbers with Eibach springs and the gap is 2 finger front/rear. The problem is going into basement carparks (as usual). The question is, can I add a damper or how can I make it 1 more finger higher? Another 10mm or so would be just nice to save my skirtings and bodykits :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience