Defi Defi-Link Display

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
The Defi Link Display is a good investment but the only problem is that it does not display boost. The best part of it is you do not need to install a lot of meters.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Slipknot Fanatic said:
The Defi Link Display is a good investment but the only problem is that it does not display boost. The best part of it is you do not need to install a lot of meters.
That's the whole idea... make it stealth n removable...

As for boost, just grab those old mechanical from junkyard for rm 50 n put it there... confirm no one will steal it.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
How much those sensors for Link Display cost?

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Yeah... I'm just shopping around first... n put into my Mod Planning Diary...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Jun_EK9 said:
acbc: your car coming out ar?
get the blitz sbc i colour
http://www.blitz.co.jp/
My car still in the hospital...

Now just shopping for monitoring stuff... something modular and removable, so meters are out of the Qs.

Say, where can I get Blitz manual in English? The site you provided only have them in Japanese... I want to read up first before deciding...

SiGNAL

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Ya Mum's House
Visit site
This is what I got from another forum.... Hope this helps...

SBC iD III
The SBC i-D (Sequential Boost Controller i-D) is the latest boost controller offer by BLITZ®. this unique boost controller represents the cutting edge in boost controller technology. The SBC i-D features the same dual solenoid design as the DSBC for maximum boost response and the capability to hold up to 36.75psi (2.5 bar). The SBC i-D is 1/2 din size and it is compatible with internal actuators and external wastegates.

Product Features
- Boost Unit - Boost can be displayed in standard and metric measurements (PSI, bar, kPa, and kg/cm2)
- Four Channels - Has 4 different programmable boost settings.
- Boost Gauge - The SBC i-D can display boost in digital and graphical form.
- Peak Hold - SBC i-D can record the highest boost achieved by the vehicle.
- Boost Warning and Limiter - This is a safety function that allows the operator to set the amount of boost decrease in the event of over boost. Warning is in both visual and audible.
- Manual or Automatic boost setting - The SBC i-D allows the user the choose how the boost is set.
- Manual - Sets boost in ratio, from 0-100. By using the manual setting, this allows the boost controller to give maximum boost
- Automatic - Sets boost directly, just dial in desired boost amount.
- Record and Replay- SBC i-D has the ability to record and replay any information up to 99 seconds. The SBC i-D can also record and replay information on the Power Meter i-D and Optional Data (Power Meter i-D and SBC Optional Harness required). Replay can be fast forwarded and replayed in 2x and 5x.
- Display - The SBC i-D can display up to 6 different vehicle reading. Each reading can be display in both digital and graph form. SBC i-D has the option to display 5 other vehicle reading (Power Meter i-D and SBC Optional Harness required). With Power Meter i-D, the SBC i-D can display SPEED and POWER. With SBC Optional Harness, the SBC i-D can display 3 different electronic outputs from the ECU.

Screen Display
- Boost - Digital and Graph Form
- OPT1/SPEED - (Power Meter i-D required to display speed) ¡V Digital and Graphic form.
- OPT2/POWER - (Power Meter i-D required to display power) - Digital and Graphic form.
- DATA 1 - (SBC Optional Harness required) - Digital and Graphic form.
- DATA 2 - (SBC Optional Harness required) - Digital and Graphic form.
- DATA 3 - (SBC Optional Harness required) - Digital and Graphic form.
- OPT2/POWER - (Power Meter i-D required to display power) - Digital and Graphic form.
- DATA 1 - (SBC Optional Harness required) - Digital and Graphic form.
- DATA 2 - (SBC Optional Harness required) - Digital and Graphic form.
- DATA 3 - (SBC Optional Harness required) - Digital and Graphic form.

- DATA 1-3 Display - This boost controller has the ability to display any electronic output from the vehicle ECU (SBC Optional Harness required). It can display almost any voltage output from the computer (i.e.: TPS, temperature, pressure, A/F, injector pulse and etc.). DATA 1-3 readings can also be recorded and replayed.
- Speed Map - This unique feature allows the SBC i-D to control boost according to the speed of the vehicle (Power Meter i-D required). Speed Map boost control can be set up from a 2 stage to a 4 stage control, which allows the user to set boost according to his driving style. Speed in transfer by infrared between the Power Meter i-D and SBC i-D.

SBC i-Color
Introducing the New Blitz SBC i-Color Multi Fuction & Full Color Display

The SBC i-D (Sequential Boost Controller i-D) is the latest boost controller offer by BLITZ. this unique boost controller represents the cutting edge in boost controller technology.
The Power Meter i-D III is a unique monitoring tool that measures and displays horsepower and speed. The Power Meteor i-D III is one of the only units in the world that can display both standard and metric measurements. Power output can be display in HP, PS and kW. Speed can be displayed in MPH and km/h. Both power and speed can be displayed in digital and graphical form. The Power Meter id also has a Chassis Dynamo function, which plots Horsepower to Speed in a graph form.

Power Meter i-D III also has the ability time the following:
0-50mph (0-100km/h), 0-100mph (0-200km/h), 0-200mph (0-300mph)
0-1/8mile (0-2--m), 0-1/4 mile (0-400m), 0-5/8 mile (0-1km)
The Power Mseter i-D also has the ability to record and data log up to 5 different times.
FEATURES:

Compact 1/2 din size
Chassis dynamometer (up to 1183hp)
Reads speed in mph or km/h (up to 249 mph or 399kph)
User adjustable brightness and contrast
Easy to read illumi-drive (i-D) white lighting
Easy 3 wire hook up (attaches to stock speed sensor)
Compatible with naturally aspirated and turbo charged vehicles

Compact 1/2 din size
Chassis dynamometer (up to 1183hp)
User adjustable brightness and contrast
Easy to read illumi-drive (i-D) white lighting
Easy 3 wire hook up (attaches to stock speed sensor)
Compatible with naturally aspirated and turbo charged vehicles

In All there are 18 different color screen ranging from

Upon SBC I-Color activation a Full color Blitz Turbine will appear

Boost Set Up

PRM Controlled Boost Map

Display Warning (Dual Digital Meter)

Needle A/F Meter (Blue)

Chassis Dinamo Power Graph

Dual Digital Meter

Response Setup (Boost Set Up)

Needle Boost Meter (Carbon)

Needle Power Meter (White)

Chassis Dinamo Torque Graph

Needle Fuel Pressure Meter (Carbon)

Six Fold Digital meter

Speed Control Boost map

Needle Speed Meter White

Needle Temp Meter (Black)

Needle Oil Pressure Meter (Blue)

A/F (Air/Fuel) Graph

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need recommandation and advise.
It's almost time for me to change my tyres, discs, and brake pads.
1) Do I need to redo alignment if I change my tyres then only later change the Disc & pads?
2) What Good/Reliable Brand of 320mm Ventilated Disc and Pads ?
3) Any shops or seller for the Disc and Pads?
4) Any work shops that perform runout check?
5) What else do I need to take into consideration?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience