sad story...just a reminder for all of us....

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
I've seen a BMW driving at approximately 140kmh in the emergency lane while on the way back from Penang. It was one of those 2 lane high ways plus one lane emergency lane. Further to that, there was a bit of a jam along that particular stretch of high way, where most of the cars were going at about 80 - 100kmh. From far back already I could hear the growl of the BMW's engine and then..... sssswwwwooooosssshhhhh...... like a stealth plane flying pass the stretch of jammed cars.
if i'm driving a big big lorry or trailer, sure move a little to the side and close his road... see how he wanna growl through the emergency lane... plus, take picture of his car and send to police station... lagi teruk... he will be growling in police station... :rock: :rock:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
My condolences to the victim and everyone involved.

Goes to show just how stupid our traffic law enforcement is. I get fined for straying slightly above the speed limit while on the overtaking lane. While some punk drives on public roads like he owns it and nothing happens to him. Same thing with fuckwits who drink and drive and the same with that imbecile in the BMW that satria_95 mentioned.

Monitoring speeds and speed limits are pants. They don't work, apart from profitting from the summons. What you need is for the policemen to patrol our roads and highways to catch idiots who can't drive properly. Not deploy speed traps to catch Hj Ahmad doing 120km/h on the North South highway whilst going back to see his grandchildren during Raya. Stupid system, championed by fucking idiots.

Last edited:

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
si|verfish said:
My condolences to the victim and everyone involved.

Goes to show just how stupid our traffic law enforcement is. I get fined for straying slightly above the speed limit while on the overtaking lane. While some punk drives on public roads like he owns it and nothing happens to him. Same thing with fuckwits who drink and drive and the same with that imbecile in the BMW that satria_95 mentioned.

Monitoring speeds and speed limits are pants. They don't work, apart from profitting from the summons. What you need is for the policemen to patrol our roads and highways to catch idiots who can't drive properly. Not deploy speed traps to catch Hj Ahmad doing 120km/h on the North South highway whilst going back to see his grandchildren during Raya. Stupid system, championed by fucking idiots.
A damn good one, silverfish. Great example you have there.

The keyword is CONSISTENCY.

If they really do it all the time (on patrol for 'real' traffic reason that is), or make their presence known, I believe most drivers will behave. People do it because they know they can get away with it.

They fine selected people, at selected time, and let go off easily of selected people.

Just my 2 cents.

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
sorry to hear that happen to ur fren, may peace be with him

doesn't matter wut car..obey the law..

u might think ur the road king/champion until u kill sumbody..later..the whole family gonna curse u 4ever..

Last edited:

boosook

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Shah Alam
omg! sorry to hear that fren...hope ur fren will rest in peace..
that evo7 bastard..make sure he die the same way like wat he did..its not fair seriously...if wanna go fast go to sepang and whack ur car la..since u got so much money buy can evo7..y dun go sewa the track and use!...

hey guys please drive safely on the road..

verticalimit

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
feel very sorry for that... hope his license get lifetime ban then put him behind the bar.

EVO3gsr

Known Member
Jul 22, 2005
KL
partyJOE said:
sorry 2 hear dat...
well this is not the only case...
it happens almost everyday...
pls be more considerate to other fello road users...
they have a family just like us...
yea....so SORRY to hear tat

but still i wonder y so many ppl like to overtake from emergency lane/3rd lane.....wtf they r doing man....

KL is alot of this kinda drivers......wtf

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
i also a motorbike user and already lost 1 friend and 2 relative in motorbike accident.
i hope the Evo7 driver will get jail or rotan. Fine is nothing for a rich people like him.
RIP for your friend...

ericee

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
JB/Melaka/SPore
BuRn|nGsUnZ said:
my condelences to the victim..but guys..that evo7 is wrong..but it already happen...i think that guy already learn his lesson..in the wrong way..everyone deserve a chance..let's hope nth of this will happen..
deserve a chance? someone died.. My dad used to told me driving is like holding a loaded gun. U can kill anyone anytime if u are reckless.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
ericee said:
deserve a chance? someone died.. My dad used to told me driving is like holding a loaded gun. U can kill anyone anytime if u are reckless.
yeah yeah... agree with u...
if u are a frequent MyFM listener, u will notice an advertistment about road safety campaign to warn drivers not to speed... he mentioned speeding is more dangerous than tanks... :tee:

masvidal

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
condolences to your freind bro.

with all this thing happen, some people just dont understand and the thing keep on happening again.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need help.

my brother car was stolen by tow truck around 4.15pm at AU5D Lembah Keramat.
car in Silver blue colour with Sparco NT 17 inch rim and NISMO club sticker in windscreen .

please contact me at 019-350 3151.

Appreciated on your help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience