Slam door on to other vehicle....

jinkl-

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2005
Klang
mine , as i was walking away frm my car suddenly pom
a gal parked beside me pom my car, i aproached back to the car, n i saw her walking with a walking stick , so i turned back in pitty

adrianlek

Known Member
May 20, 2005
sgor
my car got too many dents frm those mfkers i dun care anymore.
repainted once but still come back 2 square 1.
fed up la.wanna wash n polish also no mood.
too many till i dun know if its a new dent or not.hehehe

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I notice something. When the other car smack some of y'all's car, and y'all were inside your own car, y'all don't come out and question the other father sucker. Why not y'all just come out and give that asshole a piece of your mind... and then a piece of your pipe, or baseball bat, or whatever shit you have that will dent his car.
If it was me, I would straight come out and see. If there is a dent, I will make him pay. If he doesn't want to pay,
1) just tell him to be careful cos personal information can be obtained easily. Then smile and walk of.

2) don't bother but come back in about 10 or 20 minutes time to see if his car is still there. If it is, use a fish scaller and scratch his car.

3) don't bother at all. Be at peace and just tell him that he's a fucked up asshole. After your shopping or whatever, go back to your car. If his car is still there, use a glass cutter and slash his front wind screen nicely. Unsure if this will work but sounds delicious, especially when he's driving fast and the window just shatter.

I'm not sorry to say this but to me, purported ignorance or direct ignorance has a bloody fucking heavy price to pay, especially when our laws are just as fucked up as those who are ignorance on purpose.

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
for a car owner, plz go and buy those cheap cheap door rubber protector for ur car, make sure you yourself accidently touched ppl's car also won't make any dent or scratches.... :D

my father is fat, so when he come out frm car, sure open the door as big as he can, don't say car la, inside house also he will accidently touched the wall abit and sakit hati...

so the solution is, buy the rubber things and plug it on ur door... :D

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
kwai said:
for a car owner, plz go and buy those cheap cheap door rubber protector for ur car, make sure you yourself accidently touched ppl's car also won't make any dent or scratches.... :D

my father is fat, so when he come out frm car, sure open the door as big as he can, don't say car la, inside house also he will accidently touched the wall abit and sakit hati...

so the solution is, buy the rubber things and plug it on ur door... :D
usually considerate people would buy those rubber protector lo... if not they wouldnt care much about making a dent on people's car...
but then, me myself also never install those rubber protector... coz it looks ugly... so, i dont open my car door will it slams on other people's car lo... even if i have to sqeeze out of my car, i would slowly touch on other people's car so that it wont damage their car paint... :smile:

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
here is a solution that i thought of when i took away with those rubber stoppers for doors

when going out of your car rite, just place your hands at where the rubber was suppose to be
( the part of the door which is most out and are likely to come in contact with other things first )

of course this technique ensures three things
1) you do not scratch your paint against anything
2) you do not dent other cars cause with your hands there i dun think you will open the door so hard rite, even if wide and touch the other door also it is your hand touching their door so it wun create a scratch or anything
3) fridge doors will remain a fridge door and a car door will remain a car door

acel

Known Member
May 31, 2004
zero4 said:
but then again, how would u know that the car initially next to you wont move and leave and a conti took it's place?

But at least I hv taken the first step to avoid the nuisance. Of course there is no guarantee and cannot stop those big cars from parkinng next to our car.

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
acel said:
But at least I hv taken the first step to avoid the nuisance. Of course there is no guarantee and cannot stop those big cars from parkinng next to our car.

i did the same most of the time, but it is hard to avoid sometimes

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Same case as my ex-neighbour... open his Kenari boot n whacked into my bonnet - now with deep dent (paint chipped).

Went inside house, open toolbox n took out 8 x 2" nails and put on his 4 tires. Stupid old man, this will teach u a lesson.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Another incident also involving a neighbour... his relatives all damn stupid... they converted my car into a table with all their metal eating utensils (fork, spoon, plates). Scrathes everywhere.

Shouted at them loudly until the bridegroom came out (it was a wedding ceremony) and despite his lame explanation, I scolded him in front of his relatives and friends for at least 25 minutes before leaving the scene with a loud exhaust note.

2 weeks later, he moved out... thank you God...

If we have less morons, this wouldn't have happened (and this fella is not some poorly educated fella but a UK grad with honours). Dicks!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
oh shit... those morons never use their head... uses ur car as a table... even if my own relative put stuff on top of my car i also worry liao... this one some more fork n spoon... KNNCB...

140dB

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
johor
satria_95 said:
I notice something. When the other car smack some of y'all's car, and y'all were inside your own car, y'all don't come out and question the other father sucker. Why not y'all just come out and give that asshole a piece of your mind... and then a piece of your pipe, or baseball bat, or whatever shit you have that will dent his car.
If it was me, I would straight come out and see. If there is a dent, I will make him pay. If he doesn't want to pay,
1) just tell him to be careful cos personal information can be obtained easily. Then smile and walk of.

2) don't bother but come back in about 10 or 20 minutes time to see if his car is still there. If it is, use a fish scaller and scratch his car.

3) don't bother at all. Be at peace and just tell him that he's a fucked up asshole. After your shopping or whatever, go back to your car. If his car is still there, use a glass cutter and slash his front wind screen nicely. Unsure if this will work but sounds delicious, especially when he's driving fast and the window just shatter.

I'm not sorry to say this but to me, purported ignorance or direct ignorance has a bloody fucking heavy price to pay, especially when our laws are just as fucked up as those who are ignorance on purpose.
Vicious vicious,

another vicious deed i HEAR will work on damaging windscreens discreetly is to suck on a HACKS cough sweet(black colour) and stick it on the w/screen on a VERY HOT DAY. the w/screen will crack.

dunno if its true. still waiting for a lansi faced fucker to knock my car wif his door...

140dB

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
140dB said:
Vicious vicious,
Can't help it la. The law just doesn't cover stuff like that, what with pigs working at the police stations. If the law were somehow more fine tuned to cover small areas like these, then I guess there wouldn't be so many people taking things into their own hands. Justice has to be put in place... either by the authorities or by the citizens themselves.

In this case, where the law just don't give a shit about small issues, the citizens play tuan hakim themselves. Can't blame `em.

I wouldn't need to be so vicious... if only I could scream high pitch at 1400dB. hehehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My drive is satria with Mitsu 4G93 SOHC Engine (auto)
Planning to change the stock air filter to Open Pod

The filter already brought from a nice seller from ZTH, HKS Super Flow

But people said that my car will lost some power because of my drive is Auto Transmitsion.
But i also will do a CAI hose to the filter.

And later will change the muffler to S-flow
My upgrade: HKS Super Flow + Denso Iridium IK-20 Spark Plug

How was you guys or girls thing about it ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience