MME fist fight ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
crystal_method said:
IXEO, how do u know that MALAYSIANS only know how 2 post 'super super messages' (in your words) but have no balls 2 fight? I had no intention of bringing our dispute 2 the public forums and although Torment posted 1st, i dont think it was his intention either, but since its out who r u 2 say that kinda shit man? Keep yourself out of business that don't involve, YOU and this ain't ur forum either.

this shit is between me and Torment. I have PM'ed him so my apologies 2 the rest of u for putting our dispute in the public forums and causing y'all inconvenience.. shit ends here.

personally, i don't care about YOU. so get a grip and stop making yourself look like an idiot. you guys brought your shit into a public forum, and you ask ppl to stay out of it? then use some bloody COW SENSE if you have any and not NOT post it in public forum in the first place. if you post it in a public forum then expect the public to reply, dumbass. what i do care is Malaysians being pansies and their ass getting kicked all over the place by Singaporeans. so anybody got updates on this issue? or is it considered case closed.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Come on, y'all. Peace and chill. Whoever was at fault, damage has already taken place. However, I don't see any full proof solid evidence on the incident.

Really, how much do y'all trust news paper reports? For all we know, the authorities use the news papers to make us think what they want us to think. That's why, in many many cases, I don't believe what the news paper writes and try to logic it out myself, that's if I'm interested to do so.

I guess only those who eye witnessed theentire incident would know what really happened. It could that some people who don't like the Singaporean team wore their team shirt and started making trouble. Thus, it made as if the Singaporeans started it. For example, I hate MU but I wear full gear of MU clothings. Then I go around beating up Liverpool fans. Naturally, people will be quick to think, "MU fans are nuts". There you have it, MU framed just like that.

So just chill out. Shit happens everywhere and I believe every single forum member is has their valid reasons for posting what they want to post. It's the net, the only place where we can post and blast our thoughts out without really being caught by ISA. If we fight amongst ourselves, how are we gonna defend ourselves when foreigners comes against us. Just a thought of ponderance. Peace.

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
ahah... the next time i see a kiasu singaporian i'm gona throw a brake pad at him! ahahahah.... jkjk and a hot one! wakakak jkjk

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Dremel said:
wow.. i think there were more than just brakepads flew around ler.. LOL
erm.... used condoms that desperados would re-use after they lick the condoms clean? hehehehehehe

Torment

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
ixeo said:

personally, i don't care about YOU. so get a grip and stop making yourself look like an idiot. you guys brought your shit into a public forum, and you ask ppl to stay out of it? then use some bloody COW SENSE if you have any and not NOT post it in public forum in the first place. if you post it in a public forum then expect the public to reply, dumbass. what i do care is Malaysians being pansies and their ass getting kicked all over the place by Singaporeans. so anybody got updates on this issue? or is it considered case closed.
can u give sum examples of malaysians being pansies please? or are u leading by example?

Torment

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
invisibleghost said:
the singaporeans will be laughing at us when they read this post
how so? crystal_method & i had a problem but the matter was sorted out peacefully without resorting to using plastic chairs n RM50k cash what.:wink: unless u're talking bout the other pansie here...

i tender my apologies too, to everyone here for this minor dispute n deviating from topic.

Last edited:

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
s
ixeo said:

ok ok no need 2 get ur panties in a twist bitch if u say so then it is SO lor. i believe we've both apologised 2 fellow forummaz and admin for bringin our trouble 2 public 4rum so wat r u shittin' on n on about? goin off-topic u obviously r a very pessimistic prick if u view m'sians gettin' their asses kicked all over the place... or possibly it's due 2 the fact u fit into the very very small minority group of m'sians who get their asses beat by s'poreans(???).

Status
Not open for further replies.