MME fist fight ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
i don't like the fact that foreigners come into our country and kick our ass.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Sorry I might sound bias, but I have deal with many SIngaporeans before.

Some, I say again Some of these Singaporean think they are more clever and more inteligient than us Malaysians.

They think their country so clean and developed, they are smarter than us. So lame.

But again as I say, not all of them are assholes. Just a handful of rotten apples who gives the rest a bad name.

Torment

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
crystal_method said:
WHAT......THE........F.CK?!?!?!

i only jus saw the posting and i immediately clicked on it... i only got one thing 2 say, and that is: F.CK ALL U SINGAPOREANS!

WTF? WTF! They f.cking lost fair 'n' square in front of everyone and they dare do that?? what kinda f.cking sore loser f.cked-up attititude is tat huh? I mean that is f.cking obvious they jus can't accept defeat, by a nation that they KNOW for a FACT is greater in EVERY F.CKING WAY than theirs! simply put, i bet if let's say they were beaten by err maybe Japan or Thailand or ANY other nation other than m'sia bet they'd jus b sad n pack their bags and head home 2 that piece of sh.t island they call....F.CK i dun even know WAT they call it, Singapore???? WTF i'm absolutely stoked! i dun even know wat 2 say... thinkin bout it jus makes my blood BOIL! They r the f.cking SAME god-damn ppl as us, they choose 2 have their own place, well 'n' fine but then they r up 'n' about callin themselves greater than us!? F.cking ship u f.ckers piss instead of fresh water then y'all know! I'm not even sure y our goverment is KIND enuff 2 even provide them solutions 2 a lot of their f.cked up problems created by THEMSELVES...

every time i see those f.cking s'pore cars on our roads i purposely cut them, cucuk them, highlight them, whatever la jus kao kao bully them la! almost every single fren i know does exactly the same! if they get pissed and wanna take it 2 the side of the road, hell that's wonderful! F.cker what a police officer once told me is VERY true.... he said U WANNA KILL A HUMAN LEGALLY IN M'SIA? KILL A SINGAPOREAN!! Those motherf.ckers think they can f.ck with us?? jus take a trip down here y'all f.ck around i guarantee by the same nite y'all gonna b six feet under! ok maybe they beat up an older m'sian gentleman, try they come and match our ppl their own size 'n' strength?? f.ckin hell i tell u u think they got BALLS to?? mahai ask them 2 eat their own shit i think they will la! if y'all 2 scared 2 cum down here, nevermind we can take the fight 2 YOUR PLACE! haha ask the whole kampung of Rawang go there enough alredy - can f.cking wipe out entire s'pore la!! M'sia reported that the response 2 compulsory national service was rather bad here, but i bet if it was national service 2 declare war on you f.ckers i bet EVERY SINGLE m'sian citizen would be dying 2 join! If we all pissed on their city i tell u F.CKING BANJIR wei!!!

TEAM ST POWER U think u gangbang an old man u think y'all macho is it?? y'all wanna c what a GANGBANG is?? ma chao hai y'all jus come only! y'all whack da guy in front of his wife y'all think y'all hardcore ah? F.CK U! gangbang all your mothers then u know! Y'all made the biggest mistake of ur lives... know what i won't talk so much la, i'll let malaysian fists do the talking.... to the f.ckers who r gonna b tried in m'sian courts, enjoy jail u bitch, ur probably safer inside there anyways than if u ever set foot on our streets...

crystal_method out...
yeah i think u really should talk less...or is that all u r good at huh? now where are the things promised to me??:mad:

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
if im not mistaken...the flying brake pad incident happened during the race itself...mid race....one mofo from ST was cursing...but was pulled by his mate as the marshall were there...and they did not want to get the team disqualified for fighting....after race ends...team lose...apa lagi mau bikin...hati tatak puas maa....semua kasi hantam...tapi sudah silap hantam orang....ahhahahahaha bodoh singapore...wanna whack see who you are whacking first laa....

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
Torment said:
yeah i think u really should talk less...or is that all u r good at huh? now where are the things promised to me??:mad:
U think and talk like u know me bro. Ok if u are daring me to put my money where my mouth is we arrange a meeting date/place. Heh guess ur rite, talk is all i'm good at, for now at least, cos we're in different states so let's make sure we're face to face the next time u run your mouth like that man. What good is it u come challenge me here? COME TALK AND SETTLE FACE TO FACE LAAA!!!!!

just cos u msg me back in front of everyone publicly on these forums is it supposed to scare me? I STILL intend to honour my word for ur replacements 2 the fullest, but if u also are looking for trouble wit me at the same time I can honour that too, to the fullest. Don't accuse me of looking for trouble with u cos that's not my intention, but if that's what u wanna do then i accept so let's start looking for trouble.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Malaysia VS Malaysia..macam all pansies..talk only.. Singapore..use fists.. normal la, no wonder Malaysians get their ass kicked by Singaporeans..Malaysia all no guts can only post super super messages on forums but cannot fight. you 2 guys wanna fight..go fight la..then get a camera man record it down then upload it to share..or make it to the news..we sure salute you as heroes..else just shut the hell up lar.

crocky

Known Member
Mar 12, 2005
JB
Joeker said:
Sorry I might sound bias, but I have deal with many SIngaporeans before.

Some, I say again Some of these Singaporean think they are more clever and more inteligient than us Malaysians.

They think their country so clean and developed, they are smarter than us. So lame.

But again as I say, not all of them are assholes. Just a handful of rotten apples who gives the rest a bad name.

Agree bro! had this such experienced b4 dealing wif em. Always look down on us but the fact they not tat so gr8 enuff.

But still few sillypore who r nice too but mostly r arrogant lar.

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
wei those signgypore dudes so scared one la.....every time see them kena bully in jb........

coolblue

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
SataniC said:
if im not mistaken...the flying brake pad incident happened during the race itself...mid race....one mofo from ST was cursing...but was pulled by his mate as the marshall were there...and they did not want to get the team disqualified for fighting....after race ends...team lose...apa lagi mau bikin...hati tatak puas maa....semua kasi hantam...tapi sudah silap hantam orang....ahhahahahaha bodoh singapore...wanna whack see who you are whacking first laa....
st power loose meh ? .
3rd place class A .. not bad marr ,

if when wanna gaduh how do we check ? .
ask for his IC then check with police see if this guy are kongsi-gelap or not ?

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
cos both team are fighting for 2nd place....about the checking...i oso dunno....hardly picked a fight with ppl....only online fight :P

Torment

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
crystal_method said:
U think and talk like u know me bro. Ok if u are daring me to put my money where my mouth is we arrange a meeting date/place. Heh guess ur rite, talk is all i'm good at, for now at least, cos we're in different states so let's make sure we're face to face the next time u run your mouth like that man. What good is it u come challenge me here? COME TALK AND SETTLE FACE TO FACE LAAA!!!!!

just cos u msg me back in front of everyone publicly on these forums is it supposed to scare me? I STILL intend to honour my word for ur replacements 2 the fullest, but if u also are looking for trouble wit me at the same time I can honour that too, to the fullest. Don't accuse me of looking for trouble with u cos that's not my intention, but if that's what u wanna do then i accept so let's start looking for trouble.
who is looking for trouble? how many PMs i sent u have gone unreplied? since u last PMed me 3 months ago i have not recieve any updates from u. if it were u in my shoes what would u think? maybe have been cheated n decieve n had your trust abuse? how would u feel? who is challenging who? 6 months of waiting n missing all those trackdays n events, my patience is challenged. if it were u what would u do when u get no replies n updates to your enquiries? wait somemore? don't threaten me with that "looking for trouble i can honor that" line u are not the only one with such "capability", n u i believe is wise enough to know it leads no where. n how is me asking u in public forum to reply my PMs n honour your promises suppose to scare u, they contain no threats as my intention is to get u to reply me n honour your word. if looking for trouble is really not your intention then call me to work sumthing out instead of making me wait longer, is it not the least u can do?

Last edited:

Torment

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
ixeo said:
Malaysia VS Malaysia..macam all pansies..talk only.. Singapore..use fists.. normal la, no wonder Malaysians get their ass kicked by Singaporeans..Malaysia all no guts can only post super super messages on forums but cannot fight. you 2 guys wanna fight..go fight la..then get a camera man record it down then upload it to share..or make it to the news..we sure salute you as heroes..else just shut the hell up lar.
rite...so shut the hell up...PANSIES.:rolleyes:

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
ixeo said:
IXEO, how do u know that MALAYSIANS only know how 2 post 'super super messages' (in your words) but have no balls 2 fight? I had no intention of bringing our dispute 2 the public forums and although Torment posted 1st, i dont think it was his intention either, but since its out who r u 2 say that kinda shit man? Keep yourself out of business that don't involve, YOU and this ain't ur forum either.

this shit is between me and Torment. I have PM'ed him so my apologies 2 the rest of u for putting our dispute in the public forums and causing y'all inconvenience.. shit ends here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifu's, pls advice. Can the aircond system in a 4g93T be used in the 4g93P engine? Are the piping the same? HOw about the electronics to control the aircond? Can all the control on the current proton dashboard compatible with the aircond socket from the 4g93T?

Pls feedback. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience