Pictures of THE FAMOUS WJL26 EVO OF GENG PANGKAH BOSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
how u all know they are the geng pangkah ....and u got proof they steal stuff or not..if yes should have report to the police...

babyGreddy

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
kuala lumpur
Visit site
i swear he will meet up an accident and in worst case n hope he wont even get place in icu!!!!@#@$#$#%$^^*&())

y dun u all guys go n weck him up teach him a lesson......or break his car, then he knows the pain n better still vandalise his car!!!!!!!

FCUK!!!!!!!

Mivec

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
4gtuners.com
XXXX,

I hope you know the PEYxx car pics you
show and said people same gang arr?
hope you are right about it...but I think
the owner of the car is not this kinda person.

azir

Known Member
Apr 7, 2005
i saw the Evo 6 last yime at kedai makan near e ampang puteri. i noticed that the owner have removed the gt wing like in the pix. I saw the owner, very kampung face own an evo 6 with his gf eat western food near there....boot n hood are fiber, heavilty black tinted.....

Last edited:

xxxxx

Jun 27, 2005
Gombak
the owner owns a lancer only. the car not deserved to call it an EVO, because he cant afford to get it. evo wanna be only.

not sure about his gf, i am also pity for the gal used to follow a useless person.

xxxxx

Jun 27, 2005
Gombak
Mivec said:
XXXX,

I hope you know the PEYxx car pics you
show and said people same gang arr?
hope you are right about it...but I think
the owner of the car is not this kinda person.
i know him very well, until i found out he is selling stolen stuff. he has been approached me for those stolen stuff. is this clear enough for u? or maybe u can give a try on him. may be be he is also watching in this forum rite?

if u know him , ask him why his car never been broken when he park his car everywhere at shopping mall and inside the house. i think u should check out how many defi's inside.

reartyre

Known Member
Mar 18, 2005
I've heard of him and his sick activities ... so it's true ... i'm not so sure lah ... how can it be ... he's human right ... red blooded fo sure ... how can he be that good ... was told also that cops also can't do shit man ...

a friend told me to stay away ... in fact run ... before he sees anything he likes .. shit .. this dude are making some of my friends crazy ... just thinking bout him ..

eh bro ... what other activities he do a' ..... care to share what u know

cheers

Last edited:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
evo4g63 said:
saw the white evo PEY xx couple of time in kepong ... the car was out frm a halfcut shop... next to a dog training skool...
yes i saw it few times oso...even boosting beside my car...cos my car same num as him...
!@#!#!@3

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
these guys should be cought red handed... how can that be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I went home at 4am, no body followed, parent gone to work around 5 somehting, nth happned, when my sis woke up at 8 , my car driver side glass kena smashed ! wtF ?! safc2 gone, other still there. Inside my house some more !

to the thief, if i found u.. i make sure u get "nicely" from me. FUCKER !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience