!&$% THIS PLACE! (Taman Jaya)

CyberPunk

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
Subang
www.cyberpunk.co.nr
Damn it!!!
today after skool i went to my car and i saw another SCRATCH on my rear bumper!!! this time is a big scratch!!!
WTF!!!!
the day before yesterday i spotted a scratch on my rear bumper also (on the left side)
this time its on the right!! wtf... they dont know how to drive cars?
DSTUPID IDIOTS! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Secondary school is it? You park inside the school?

Surely kena one, park outside around housing area better.

Uhh, your bumper dropping off soon. :smile:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
secondary school got so many "P" license. Drive old skool 130Y sudah cukup. If they hit your 130Y bumper, they rugi only.

' xZ "

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Puchong
he studying form 6 la lol
i was from CHS last time and i heard from friends park there very dangerous, i just told cyberpunk dont park there but who knows today he kena scratch again, haih bad luck.. :(

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
When i was in CHS, i used to park at the church. At first the church doesnt like it, then school ask for special permissions. So i and several friends of mine park there happily, no MPPJ kacau and no need to worried about parking..Dunno now still got a not.........

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Is there any housing area nearby? park outside better. Back in school day, my friend's little kancil always parked under a tree , at some housing area.

They will do lots of stupid things to your car like sticking bubble gum, spit, throwing a chair from top and alot more.

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
hmm..wat a luck.. haf u try polishing it.. looks not so bad.. not reli dented.. juz minors.. hopefully can ler..

mr_freak

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
KL
Visit site
I can feel ur pain bro,mine got hit last week when i was having dinner in Ming Tien SS24 there. Right side got green scratches but i manage to polish it off with wax remover :D

CyberPunk

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
Subang
www.cyberpunk.co.nr
yeah studying F6 in CHS
abt the church, yes they still allow students to park in the church but then must have dunno wad permit/permission from school oni can park.
I tried to go in once following behind my friends car, that was the 1st day of school, there's this place in the church where u go down hill and there's a drain and a bump in front of the drain or something when at the end of the ramp, my car cant go over... kena my front lips.... too low i guess... if i park there, 1 day scratch 1 time.... 1 year scratch how many times? die la ledet.. lolz...

park in housing area i heard JPJ will saman, last time i used to park at this dead end road where many cars can fit in.... then 1 day this owner of the house came out and told me not to park here anymore as he will call MPPJ... he says this place belongs to the owner of the houses along the stratch... -_-"

ppl sabo? dun think so ler... i dn know anyone oso... y would they wanna sabo me? lol...

infernal: dude, that was the front bumper and i sent to repair already, respray. whole bumper came out that time....

xZ: bro... dunno where to park anymore...

simplythebest: LoL... dunno y the angle of the camera took the bumper like wanna drop off... actually it's nothing... haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have here today a Audi A4. Brand new and unwashed! Its like a fresh new paint waiting to be pampered.

Because the car is relatively new hence its not in a very dirty state, we then moved on to the surface inspection and we found almost nothing, not even...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience