Mivec Club

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
e-manage/ haltech / microtech

henry/guys,

My MIVEC is standard only :cool: so is it best to fix a e-manage/haltech/microtech
to get maximum output from it ? and i seek for advice :-

1. which system is the best one ?
2. wer can i get a 2nd hand set ( roughly how much wil it cost ) ?
or i jus go for a brand new set ? :biggrin:

thanks guys .....

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
pdguy said:
henry/guys,

My MIVEC is standard only :cool: so is it best to fix a e-manage/haltech/microtech
to get maximum output from it ? and i seek for advice :-

1. which system is the best one ?
2. wer can i get a 2nd hand set ( roughly how much wil it cost ) ?
or i jus go for a brand new set ? :biggrin:

thanks guys .....
well, the first thing to ask urself is for wat purpose u need those management system for?

MiVECnewbie

Jul 12, 2005
PJ
dohcmivec said:
6313 was spotted by me on saturday night, long kai at federal highway and subang area looking for kaki.. wanted to test wit him but im wit chick.. i tekan minyak a bit oso she make noise...damn malanfan... sigh..
congratulation to u. as u got the same malanfan gf as me. haha. everytime drive fast with her sure make noise a lot.

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
dohcmivec said:
6313 was spotted by me on saturday night, long kai at federal highway and subang area looking for kaki.. wanted to test wit him but im wit chick.. i tekan minyak a bit oso she make noise...damn malanfan... sigh..
6313 with 1.9 mivec...dun play play ar... :)

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
speedking said:
well, the first thing to ask urself is for wat purpose u need those management system for?
well its to optimize the machine output and more electronic's to control engine management
the engine will perform better right ? ( correct me if im wrong )

then again is it worth of installin this gadjets ? or jus play it standard :)

thanks.

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
pdguy said:
well its to optimize the machine output and more electronic's to control engine management
the engine will perform better right ? ( correct me if im wrong )

then again is it worth of installin this gadjets ? or jus play it standard :)

thanks.
no, wat i mean is do ur engine really need those management system or not? ur current engine mod....etc...u with extra injector?hi-cam?......etc

take all these thing into consideration....and get more info on those management system on wat they can do for ur engine....then make a wise investment....

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
speedking said:
no, wat i mean is do ur engine really need those management system or not? ur current engine mod....etc...u with extra injector?hi-cam?......etc

take all these thing into consideration....and get more info on those management system on wat they can do for ur engine....then make a wise investment....
thanks for ur advice :)
for ur info im my machine fairly strandard and some say that if u install this type of management systems u can improve and maximize the output of the engine. Better tuning, accelerations, can set mivec activation and other stuff .......

so as per ur replies, u dont recomen me to install those managements ? and these managements only best to be used wen u hav mivec hybrid , highcams n other severe modifications ?

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
guys...i just visited AH loon/henry workshop....
he was modding his car that time....and i test his car again...damn fast!!!

ZeNeGeR

500 RPM
May 1, 2004
Visit site
lets have some long kai section i miss it very much.. 6313 long kai never call me also..!! i wan to join also

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Inventor ® said:
On the way to sungai buloh would pass by, rite?
no ler....is after sungai buluh....heading to shah alam ler...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys,

i have a problem with my car.. the steering vibrates excessively from about 90km/h onwards.. i have changed new tires.. rims checked not bent, alignment and balancing done.. what else could be the cause of this? btw after doing alignment and camber alignment the vibration got stronger.. my car set up is 4agze custom made driveshaft on the left side to correct length but same spec as ori gze shaft.. right side is original gze drive shaft. bearings are relatively new.. hope someone...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience