Can anybody help? So4/Ej/Ek wiring problem

CiVIkX

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
Pandan Indah,KL
Visit site
Hello all,
can anyone help me or give me some advice about my problem here..

I've converting eg9 b16a into my ej n need to change the wiring to ek/ej one.. this is because now im using eg9 wiring n cannot use my meter panel , alarm n etc becoz it doesnt fit the car.. does anybody know where to do/what to do to the wiring for honda like changing the wiring set to ek/ej back n how much does it cost? now im using eg9 meter panel in my car n realy2 looks fucgly .. fyi i live in KL ..

p/s : sorry for those i pm to buy the ek stuff .. cannot buy yet coz of this wiring problem ..

help meee honda sifuss.. :[

CiVIkX

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
Pandan Indah,KL
Visit site
hattech-v said:
i think it can use... kenot aaa? coz lot of fella here converting using eg hafkat but later still can use ek/ej meter cluster...
cannot bro .. the mech said the socket are different.. n try to go to other wireman n they also said cannot coz of the socket .. the stupid mech convert my car had cut all the wire n now they are gone.. cincai 2 doing my car ..

CiVIkX

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
Pandan Indah,KL
Visit site
crxr said:
Contact Jasper, he is the expert in this.
How to contact jasper? is he foreman ? thank you bro :)

CiVIkX

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
Pandan Indah,KL
Visit site
NiCkY7 said:
try Spoon Sports... :biggrin: kenny good in wiring also... :biggrin:
oh ? where's the place? he can change back the wiring set to ek ar bro ? thank you :) .. this stuff really makes me 'p3n1ng' lor...

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
i think u pay a visit to there, then ask him can help u rewiring or not...

the direction; (borrowed from cybernation)...

if u come from KL through federal highway, go up to the Motorola Bridge and turn right towards Western Digital... then keep to ur left lane which u'll see Western Digital Building, dun went up to the bridge, just keep to ur left lane once u turn right after go up the Motorola bridge from federal highway, then make a U-Turn under the bridge (no need wait for the traffic lights!) Go straight until u'll see a left junction and then turn in and go straight again until u'll reach a "+" junction, Shell petrol station is on ur right side..u should turn to left side and u'll see Syed Bistro! Spoon Sport is just beside it!..Cheers..

look for kenny, contact number is 012-2789652

heard a member said that he good in electronic and wiring especially for VTEC... :biggrin:

dun go at weekend la, cause there will be crowded with cars... and he need do all the main things...

hope this help...

barracuda

Known Member
Jun 29, 2004
CiVIkX said:
Hello all,
can anyone help me or give me some advice about my problem here..

I've converting eg9 b16a into my ej n need to change the wiring to ek/ej one.. this is because now im using eg9 wiring n cannot use my meter panel , alarm n etc becoz it doesnt fit the car.. does anybody know where to do/what to do to the wiring for honda like changing the wiring set to ek/ej back n how much does it cost? now im using eg9 meter panel in my car n realy2 looks fucgly .. fyi i live in KL ..

p/s : sorry for those i pm to buy the ek stuff .. cannot buy yet coz of this wiring problem ..

help meee honda sifuss.. :[
no need to panic..that is a common phenomenon in conversion eg6/eg9 engine to ej/ek chasis.. there are hundreds EK/ej running around with eg6/eg9 engine..
your mechanic should know how to 'rojak' the wiring..

acel

Known Member
May 31, 2004
If we transplant B16 from EG chasis to EK chasis, is there any modification on the engine mounting>?

CiVIkX

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
Pandan Indah,KL
Visit site
NiCkY7 said:
i think u pay a visit to there, then ask him can help u rewiring or not...

the direction; (borrowed from cybernation)...

if u come from KL through federal highway, go up to the Motorola Bridge and turn right towards Western Digital... then keep to ur left lane which u'll see Western Digital Building, dun went up to the bridge, just keep to ur left lane once u turn right after go up the Motorola bridge from federal highway, then make a U-Turn under the bridge (no need wait for the traffic lights!) Go straight until u'll see a left junction and then turn in and go straight again until u'll reach a "+" junction, Shell petrol station is on ur right side..u should turn to left side and u'll see Syed Bistro! Spoon Sport is just beside it!..Cheers..

look for kenny, contact number is 012-2789652

heard a member said that he good in electronic and wiring especially for VTEC... :biggrin:

dun go at weekend la, cause there will be crowded with cars... and he need do all the main things...

hope this help...
thank you bro ! really2 apreciate

CiVIkX

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
Pandan Indah,KL
Visit site
barracuda said:
no need to panic..that is a common phenomenon in conversion eg6/eg9 engine to ej/ek chasis.. there are hundreds EK/ej running around with eg6/eg9 engine..
your mechanic should know how to 'rojak' the wiring..
ya bro .. thanx.. im just a newbie for this kind of conversion stuff.. the mechanic doing my conversion now gone (MIA) already n i think they dunno anything bout honda..

CiVIkX

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
Pandan Indah,KL
Visit site
acel said:
If we transplant B16 from EG chasis to EK chasis, is there any modification on the engine mounting>?
yes .. the mounting need to be change .. im also have mounting problem.. the mech are very fool! ( before swap .. this can that can .. when swap .. that cannot .. this cannot
.. after swap.. the mech gone.. take comission only ) my engine shaking coz of the mounting problem n now feel like driving a lorry instead of honda..

vtecD

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
i think u better reconvert to sohc v lar..
no problem...u can swap wif my engine wif urs...kwang3...

where did u do ur conversion?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey there..sorry for posting this topic..but i've searched other thread relating to converting waja auto to manual,none give me the best answers..:banghead::banghead::banghead:so here i am,seeking for your advice..:adore::adore:

1.how much does it take for converting the transmission(complete conversion with complete gearbox set) plus installation)
2.if i ever get to convert from auto to manual,do i have to retune the engine or the ECU?
3.will there be any complications or problems...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience