AP holders...

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
cossie said:
i think those of us who want to work for malaysia should be the leaders.
those leaders are old & retired or most probably are now 6 feet underground. :)

money changes a person. too much money makes a person insensitive to his roots. this is a sad fact no matter how anyone tries to qualify oneself.

cossie

Known Member
May 10, 2004
MY
cossie.blogspot.com
anti-corruption system

koolspyda said:
money changes a person. too much money makes a person insensitive to his roots. this is a sad fact no matter how anyone tries to qualify oneself.
we can strive to follow singapore's anti-corruption system.

OT: i wonder how come people get the impression that chinese people are cheats when there are countries like singapore which show that they are not? anyway, i know it's just a stereotype.

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
cossie said:
we can strive to follow singapore's anti-corruption system.

OT: i wonder how come people get the impression that chinese people are cheats when there are countries like singapore which show that they are not? anyway, i know it's just a stereotype.
singapore way of anti corruption is cool

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Singapore leaders are paid way more than their Msian counterparts

and LKY himself said that corruption exists in every country in the world only in different forms and at different levels in the govt / society

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
[PIMPIN] said:
Singapore leaders are paid way more than their Msian counterparts

and LKY himself said that corruption exists in every country in the world only in different forms and at different levels in the govt / society
Thats why lee family controlling SIA...Chartered Semicon...PSA...Singtel....SBS...etc.....thru Tamasek holdings...and Lee's fren controlling Starhub...

That one is more simple..no bumiputra issue and no politicalparty restriction....ppl calling it "The Lee dynasty"

Torment

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
i wish to share this piece i came across on brandmalaysia.com, blog by mr. mack zulkifli. the full page is here http://www.brandmalaysia.com/movabletype/archives/2005/07/email_from_a_fa.html

This was an email I received from a fan who goes by the moniker 'Hamba Allah'. I post it here in full, unedited in any way.

Saudara Mack Zulkifli, Sebagai Melayu dan umat Islam saya menyarankan awak berhentilah tohmahan awak yang berunsurkan fitnah keatas YB Datuk Seri Rafidah Aziz. Saya hanya sekadar memberi amaran kepada anda. Ini kerana saya tahu bahawa sesetengah tidak akan bertolak ansur dalam menghadapkan awak ke mahkamah atas tuduhan menyebar fitnah melalui laman web anda www.brandmalaysia.com yang telah mengutuk seorang menteri kabinet dan veteran UMNO. Selain daripada tuduhan rasmi awak juga telah menderhaka kepada bangsa. Jangan lupa diri. Ini bukan paksaan. Kami tidak memaksa tapi kalau awak teruskan perangai awak yang menderhaka ini, ada undang-undang yang boleh menghukum awak, secara rasmi.

Jangan jadi bodoh. Tak ada untungnya awak terus menyiarkan berita sensasi di laman web awak. Malaysia dah ada suratkhabar yang memaparkan berita secara menyeluruh kepada rakyat. Ada berita RTM. Ada Bulettin Utama. Awak siapa? Macam anjing gila ditepi jalan yang menyalak tak bertujuan. Awak tulis macam kaum bijak pandai, tapi bodoh. Apa untung awak menyiarkan berita ini. Siapa bayar gaji awak. DAP? Anuar Ibrahim?

Ingat, anjing ditepi jalan biasanya mati kelaparan.

Hamba Allah.

now if i din read the words in bold wrongly this "hamba" is calling ppl a traitor to his own race. imagine...because a fellow malay countryman dare to speak up he is label as such...where is the justice? to me this "hamba" is 10x more worse...for he is a traitor to his COUNTRY.:mad:

cossie

Known Member
May 10, 2004
MY
cossie.blogspot.com
wrongful claim

Torment said:
i wish to share this piece i came across on brandmalaysia.com, blog by mr. mack zulkifli. the full page is here http://www.brandmalaysia.com/movabletype/archives/2005/07/email_from_a_fa.html

now if i din read the words in bold wrongly this "hamba" is calling ppl a traitor to his own race. imagine...because a fellow malay countryman dare to speak up he is label as such...where is the justice? to me this "hamba" is 10x more worse...for he is a traitor to his COUNTRY.:mad:
ya, this fellar is terrible. he looks down on malays. i wonder if he sent the same memo to dr mahathir? this fellar claims to be a malay but i think it is a wrongful claim as pure malays are not idiots.

oh well... let's ignore this person and hope for the best for malaysia.

N0bu

Nov 27, 2003
UMNO Youth say bring back NEP. I say...

...go screw yourselves.

Hishammuddin Hussein, said today,

The NEP definition itself should be reapplied as part of the national development policy, so that the Malays would be empowered and not sidelined from now till the year 2020.

What national policy in place now sidelines the Malays? Please tell me. Could one of them be meritocracy for university entry?

While I am not against the NEP as proposed by the Razak government, I think it has outlived its use. This statement comes from myself, an alumnus of the Tun Razak Foundation Leadership Programme.

I say, why continue to give a crutch to the Malays? Do we really want to convince them that they are permanently crippled? The affects of NEP should be studied for all that it was good for and all that it was not.

The government should address the many problems the NEP created in the first place. There are so many, but I will name one very apparent one: the mass annual braindrain of local talent overseas.

The government cannot continue to deny equal opportunity for university admission to non-bumiputras and at the same time label those who pursue higher education overseas 'unpatriotic'.

Higher education in Malaysia is definitely in crisis. I have never thought of pursuing a degree locally. Not trying to sound elitist, but I doubt my parents were thinking of that either. A lot of urban Chinese feel the need to make it possible for their children to study overseas.

It is also not uncommon for them to tell their kids, "Try to get a PR so that we can have a choice to retire there ok?"

The situation in Malaysia seems gloomy, who can blame them for feeling so. I am worried about the quality of education my children will receive. Heard of the idiom 'Pay peanuts get monkeys'? We pay our primary school teachers a starting salary of RM900. I don't want to send my kids to monkeys who will eventually tell my kids to take tuition.

We are facing crisis in almost every field, but education gets the most limelight.

So I say to the UMNO Youth, please invent new solutions to new problems. Don't you all have brains to think for yourselves? Do you think echoing ideas from a bygone era (by leaders of superior virtue and ability to yourselves) makes you more Malay? Dream on.

Other races are not robbing the Malays of anything. They are merely struggling in life to survive in a dog-eat-dog world, where they are disadvantaged by government policy. You need a university education, we ALSO need a university education. We are not going to sacrifice our dreams and goals in life to assist you, at our own expense, to succeed when you are not interested to.

What I am saying here is the NEP policies has unfortunately caused Malaysia to lose both billions of Ringgit in foreign exchange per year and invaluable brain-talents. For example in Australia, they are proud to gloat that their second biggest export comes from the education industry thanks partly to the shortsightedness of governments like Malaysia.

Remove the crutch. Let your people stand tall.

Stop UMNO Youth from robbing Malaysia of its human resources.

Posted by David Teoh on July 22, 2005 01:43 AM

The article is written by David Teoh in his blog at blog.davidteoh.com and he shares the same sentiment as me regarding this NEP issue. It is sad that the supposedly MCA who is suppose to protect our rights just sit there for the past 35 years in silence. How am I to call myself a Malaysian when I do not seem to share the same rights as everyone.

I pledge my allegience to the flag, but does the flag does the same to me?

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
What happened to the AP issue nowadays?
Like the flame subsided and everything cool off only?

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
boggysv said:
What happened to the AP issue nowadays?
Like the flame subsided and everything cool off only?
hmm now HAZE issue...since HAZE is clear we can continue back with AP issue...!! hear they gonna release new policy on automobile industry in my...donno what is the impact to our car price??

N0bu

Nov 27, 2003
dun worry they'll think of something new to benefit their cronies again and as always.

prices of cars can only go up. they are earning so much and became so greedy.. do you think they can reform overnight?

save hard-hard ler.... want to buy a cool car?

cheers

N0bu

Nov 27, 2003
then get married to a malay girl and join the umnoputera lor.. get AP your ticket to riches is jsut round the corner?

btw one important thing though... you sunat already?

cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anyone tell me wat is the purpose of using midbox in our piping system?
if compare to only a piping till muffer:
how is the FC?
how is the power?
how is the sound?
which brand better?
**i am using zenden bullet, 1.7" piping and Pro1 racing twin pipe muffer
Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience