AP holders...

Torment

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
mivec_md
thanks for the very constructive suggestion but sumone else already said sumthing similar on page 5, so if going back where our ancestor came from is all u think of to help improve this country then maybe u should consider your own professional suggestion too.

links
i apologise to everyone who finds my posts too aggresive, it is difficult to control ones emotion when i see my beloved country cannot be the best that it can be because of certain "laws" & policies that are bias, E.G. APs. which IMHO is more use to monopoly the car market by a bunch of cronies that it is to help more normal malays to enter the market.

bro 20vturbo
thanks for sharing your sentiments. please try not to be offended, as already mentioned in a previous post, when talking bout racism are not refering to all malays. in this thread there is chance for more ppl, malays & non-malays, to understand each other better but need input from ppl like u, the normal malay, a hardworking citizen of this country, who believes that one-sided policies & "laws"only benefit the few & retards a country's development. i believe understanding leads to acceptance, the AP issue is part of a bigger issue so it's connect, can't talk about one without touching the other i'm afraid. the question is not about earning more, but rather about equality n meritocrasy.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
CrankShaft said:
Guys ...you should know we all live here as a wealthy citizen .....we all here work together as Malaysian ... but do you know that americans are aiming on our country?
not our country...is our petroleum and mines.....they are as close as the military base in spore now....wonder how many CIA are spying inside our country.

N0bu

Nov 27, 2003
i shudder to think who the next prime minister is going to be.

there seems to be no one who is willing to support the other races in the current UMNO line up. what's the nonsense of the NEP can be questioned? they are the government and they are elected by the ppl and they are answerable to the rakyat. this is nothing but a communist country when laws and statutes are enacted without the concensus of the rakyat

like Lim Kit Siang said, nowadays the fight is not between the opposition and the BN but it's between the malays themselves. they have created all these mess among themselves and we; the other races, have to suffer in silence.

can anyone here justify the bringing back of the NEP?
why must we chinese continue to feed the very country that has let us down countless time?
have we not been doing a good citizen of the country by paying taxes, paying off our loans and working towards the development of the country? why are so short changed?
how many more years do we have to suffer under this "bumi" policy?

now they said they are going to abolish the AP system. God knows what they are going to devise next to suck money from the rakyat. trust me, they won't let anything happen to Nassimudin - after all he's one of the few "successful bumi entrepenuers" must have examples for the bumis to follow after what happend to Tajuddin

cheers

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
Nassimudin must be feeling damm proud now.
Of all the enterpurners in malaysia, he is the one and ONLY one who is sucessful and worth mentioning!!!! W00t!!!!!

cossie

Known Member
May 10, 2004
MY
cossie.blogspot.com
emotionally attached to the nation!

BlackSamurai said:
sometime it's good to be emotional. :)
we have to be emotional in our love for our country otherwise we will not be patriotic and nationalistic.

i'm all for you guys to be emotionally attached to the nation! :)

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
thanks for understanding. i am afraid that some of you guys might think i owned house like that nasimmudin. i suffer a lot since the petrol price hike, then have to drive a fucked up car..drive ke70 no aircond cause no money to repair, then drive wira suspension f**k up cause no money to replace bushing and suspension and my father has to add a bit money to pay for my degree as the ptptn are not enough.n in fact, i am struggling my way in a university full of non-bumis..so, pity me as i don't even ask the government to help me..hehe

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
Our present goverment (UMNO) to be presicely; want to have Malay hero's/icons to the general malaysian malays. (in a good way of course)

Malay's who with fine example to show/lead by example the virtues of modern malays.

In history, (other nations included) the nation is shaped by leading historical figures in academic, politic, science etc. (i think you guys know what i mean)

For example, people like Nassimudin, siti N, the academic supermo girl (cant remember her name), the chap that swam the english channel, the two chaps that scaled himalayas (even if second malaysians to do so) leading are examples of modern malay (product) of governments/UMNO intervention to bring equality in image & status to the non-malays.

However the good intentions UMNO are sometimes undone by some over-zealous people who claims to championed the malays rights by tapping on sentiments of the general malays (nation) & when in fact who may have secondary agenda behind those issues.

The nation (malaysia) consist of many different races, creed & it is a fact that the general population in this country lies with the malaysian malays. many of them are still below poverty level, many of them are still living in rural areas, many of those are without any access to modern amenities, many off them are not politically connected but because by association of race alone, the sentiments ware exploited by these people for their "own" benefit. They understand the ignorance of the poor/rural malays. They question the motives of whoever who have the audacity to bring these issues up.

so how?

what does it got to do with APs?
you & i know the ordinary malays wont even sniff any whiff of roses of richness.

30 years from now, their grandchildren will still be where they are.
No? look back 25 years & tell me if they have progressed? some yes (connected); majority not.

the above does sound like a politically charged message but its only stating of whats obvious. this is not racist statement /message.

what have the non-malays done despite not benefited any privileges? We survived, we toiled, we yearn to be recognised as malaysian. we dont clam our fist to champion the right to be the next PM.

We only ask fellow malaysians to recognise us as malaysians.

ok, i digress, APs abolish it if possible, if not be transperant so that the benefits are enjoys by all malaysians. hopefully not otherwise. :)

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
yeah,

I also hope everyone is equal in malaysia(ppl gotta shoot me for this again)...fair chances are given to ppl who are capable to maximise the benefit out of things.

currently really quite disturbed with the situation in msia....living standard going high but econ not progress too much and not having any solution or vision of the country by the G..
Majority of msians have to cope very hard with the loan installments for cars, house, food,tolls...and these cost keep rising due to the taxes...petrol price etc. In another hand we always read the news and see those ppl who live like a king while using their "rights" with the G to digging many many $$$ which could be very well spend on the majority normal msian....and the worse is these "kings" keep asking for more and that means normal citizen have to sacrifice more to feed in their hunger.....dun really think its good for most ppl to work like hell just to feed a few "kings"...

N0bu

Nov 27, 2003
koolspyda said:
For example, people like Nassimudin, siti N, the academic supermo girl (cant remember her name), the chap that swam the english channel, the two chaps that scaled himalayas (even if second malaysians to do so) leading are examples of modern malay (product) of governments/UMNO intervention to bring equality in image & status to the non-malays.

yeah the girl who won a place in cambridge to read law & maths. ran away from home because she have a dispute with her overtly strict father. she's not even a malaysian and her father's a pakistani. the government awarded her full scholarship.

a far cry from my geography teacher's son who was a boy genius at the age of 13 and was accepted to uni in US. the boy was from sam tet, ipoh - maybe any of the forummers here know this story. completed his uni and wanted to study aeronautical engineering and the government refuse to award a scholarship with the ecxuse of the field of study is not a critical subject. what a load of bullshit!!! both the parents are teachers and government servants - yet he is still not awarded scholarship. in the end they have to appeal to the general public for sponsorship through the newspaper. how sad...........anyone remember this case in the mid 90's?

goes to show the instituitional racism and discriminism that is practised in our country.

NEP? AP? where's the justice?

cheers

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
does anyone here have extra kuaci to share?

N0bu

Nov 27, 2003
yeah ..we want to rival the postings and views to that of Julie Hoi

cossie

Known Member
May 10, 2004
MY
cossie.blogspot.com
band of brothers

20vturbo said:
thanks for understanding. i am afraid that some of you guys might think i owned house like that nasimmudin. i suffer a lot since the petrol price hike, then have to drive a fucked up car..drive ke70 no aircond cause no money to repair, then drive wira suspension f**k up cause no money to replace bushing and suspension and my father has to add a bit money to pay for my degree as the ptptn are not enough.n in fact, i am struggling my way in a university full of non-bumis..so, pity me as i don't even ask the government to help me..hehe
that's why we should be together like brothers to get the justice we deserve and to remove those who cheat the country and its people. --- band of brothers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone guide me on bolt on turbos.. I have a final project coming up.. I've been thinking to turbocharge my stock proton 1.3 injection.. Just trying to get a light boost.. Is it possible to be done without so much fuss? What are the aspects i shud look into?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience