AP holders...

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
N0bu said:
forgot one important thing...... NO NEP IN KIWILAND!!!!!!

ain' t that great?!

cheers
but got priveledges to the local tribe rite?

N0bu

Nov 27, 2003
links said:
but got priveledges to the local tribe rite?
what local tribe? the maoris? dude that's nt a tribe lar.. that's a race of ppl.

dracid

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
shah alam
Homes of the 'AP Kings'

This is where our money goes when we buy car

[font=Arial, sans-serif]HOME OF DATO HANIFF BIN ABD AZIZ, ONE OF THE 'AP KINGS'[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Every metal fitting in the house is gold plated[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][font=Arial, sans-serif]The land alone costs RM5 million.[/font][/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][font=Arial, sans-serif]The entire house is said to be worth about RM30 million.[/font][/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]HOME OF DATO SYED AZMAN BIN SYED IBRAHIM, ANOTHER 'AP KING'[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]This is his second home. His first one in Bukit Antarabangsa is equally lavish and expensive[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]The house and land alone cost RM28 million[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]With furniture and fittings included, the cost of the house will spiral to about RM35 million[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]The rear view of the house shows how big it is
[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]The helipad under construction. Syed Azman has three helicopters and his Bukit Antarabangsa home also has a helipad[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]HOME OF RAZALI ALI, ONE-TIME CHIEF MINISTER OF SELANGOR AND BROTHER-IN-LAW TO DR MAHATHIR MOHAMAD[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Razali Ali is Syed Azman's immediate neighbour[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]An equally lavish and expensive home beyond the means of a simple, retired Chief Minister[/font]

Is this what they call simple????

http://www.malaysia-today.net/index.html

[/font]

Last edited:

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
:D Stalker!!!

One day, one fine day, I will have a house similar to the ones posted above.

Will call it "Mansion de Boggy"

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
twist said:
wow so rich ...why not they donate some to the poor family ...
because they are not 'qualified', as they say

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
satria_95 said:
sigh. I'm wondering about something though.
What does this AP issue got to do with us normal citizens?
Will it affect our lives directly or indirectly?
If so, what are the effects of it?
Please do some study before you post silly message as above.

Last edited:

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
when will they going to reveal those contractor???? i think contractor also living in hyper luxury lifestyle? sometime really feel fustrated to see how they spent the tax payer money....

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
AP issues got bring problems to normal citizens...d simple one is Rich = RIcher and Poor= Poorer

juz see thier houses.....normal citizens cannot own in this life.....

satria_95 said:
So many people are worked up about this AP issue la. sigh. I'm wondering about something though.
What does this AP issue got to do with us normal citizens?
Will it affect our lives directly or indirectly?
If so, what are the effects of it?

As for those who are rather worked up about it, let's dress up nice and neat, comb hair nice nice, and go to Naza. Then we talk properly and professionally and take all their car for test drive. Then we tell `em, "After testing out all the cars, I find that all the car sucks. Simply because it's sold by asses like you who only choose customers by looking at their dress code. Here's coming back at ya. Now fuck off, pig"
buahahahaha

CrankShaft

Known Member
Jul 25, 2005
USA
Those people up there are apin in the ass no mater what race they are ...they need to think about citizen ... like mostly on Tols, AP, and so on .....getting worse

Torment

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
below is part of a email sent to mr. jeff ooi@screenshots... the full page is here http://www.jeffooi.com/archives/2005/05/brain_drain_and.php#more

I really want to return home. I have been told by government-linked corporations and private companies in Malaysia that at best, I would still have to take a 70% pay cut if I return to Malaysia to work. I am prepared and willing to accept that. My country has done a lot for me, so I should not complain about money.

But of late, my idealistic vision of my country has really come crashing down, harder and faster than ever before.

I read about the annual fiasco involving non-bumiputera top scorers who are denied entry to critical courses at local universities and are offered forestry and fisheries instead. (My cousin scored 10A1’s for SPM and yet was denied a scholarship).

I read about UMNO Youth attacking the so-called meritocracy system because there are less than 60% of Malay students in law and pharmacy, whilst conveniently keeping silent about the fact that 90% of overseas scholarship recipients are Malays and that Malays form the vast majority in courses like medicine, accountancy and engineering at local universities.

I read about the Higher Education Minister promising that non-bumiputera Malaysians will never ever step foot into UiTM.

I read about a poor Chinese teacher’s daughter with 11A1’s being denied a scholarship, while I know some Malay friends who scored 7A’s and whose parents are millionaires being given scholarships.

I read about the brilliant Prof. K.S. Jomo, who was denied a promotion to Senior Professor (not even to Head of Department), although he was backed by references from three Nobel Prize winners. Of course, his talent is recognised by a prestigious appointment at the United Nations.

I read about UMNO Youth accusing Chinese schools of being detrimental to racial integration, while demanding that Mara Junior Science Colleges and other residential schools be kept only for Malays.

I read about the Malay newspaper editors attacking the private sector for not appointing enough Malays to senior management level, whilst insisting that the government always ensure that Malays dominate anything government-related.

I read that at our local universities, not a single Vice-Chancellor or Deputy Vice-Chancellor is non-Malay.

I read that in the government, not a single Secretary-General of any ministry is non-Malay. The same goes for all government agencies like the police, armed forces, etc.

I read about UMNO screaming for the Malay Agenda, but accusing everyone else of racism for whispering about equality.

I read about a poor Indian lady having to pay full price for a low-cost house after being dispossessed from a plantation, whilst Malay millionaires demand their 10% bumiputera discount when buying RM2 million bungalows in a gated community.

I read about my beloved national schools becoming more and more Islamic by the day, enforced by overzealous principals.

I read about my Form 4 World History (Sejarah Dunia) syllabus, which now contains only one chapter of world history, with Islamic history covering the rest of the book.

As I read all this, I tremble with fear. I love my country and long to return. I am willing to take a 70% pay cut. I am willing to face a demotion. I honestly want to contribute my expertise in complex financial services and capital markets. But really, is there a future for me, for my children and for their children? I am truly frightened.

I can deal with the lack of democracy, the lack of press freedom, the ISA, our inefficient and bureaucratic civil service, our awful manners and even a little corruption. But I cannot deal with racism in my homeland.
now i want to believe that there are malays here who do not subcribe to all those racist "laws"...are there any malays here please speak up and be heard...or am i just being naive with my belief?

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
mivec_md said:
Torment .....Stop
hey dude,

dont need to be "professional" in posting..no profession in this line rite? Torment did have right to express himself and he is out with proof supporting his viewpoint. Dont any how ask ppl go back to their motherland eventhough i agree some of his statement is agressive.

I assume you are a malay which fustrated by the points he made. If you are, it will be better if you take in things positively...it will not be good if too dependent on protection..afterall globalisation is around...you are not only facing competition in your country..you face other coutnry as well....as a Malaysian, I do hope malaysia go stronger in the global competition...if this bad trend continue...your generation can enjoy but how about your next generation? if the country bankrupt or being conquered by the strong neighbour then it wont be a good thing to our next generation rite? Be wise..take things with wider vision....no hard feelings..ok?

Last edited by a moderator:

cossie

Known Member
May 10, 2004
MY
cossie.blogspot.com
please show...

mivec_md said:
Torment .....Stop beiing racist here ...
torment is not being racist. please show the comment that has been made that makes torment racist.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
huakenny,
Other than this AP bullshit, the rich has always been getting richer and the poor/average still continues to struggle. This has been going on for years already. That's why I asked again the questions above. Even if the "AP kings/queens" are controlled by govt and they're not as rich as they are now, does it make our lives any easier? Does it make our jobs easier? Will it make our companies give us better pay or whatever? That's what my question was more directed at but alas, some people had to misunderstand and post silly replies to my what-seems-like silly posts. But then again, more than half of ZTH members are well known for blowing horns without taking any deep breath.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys

with the election coming soon and alot of new cars coming to our market this year, do you think it is a good time to buy new car now ?

not about expensive conti cars but models like proton or jap made.

i was browsing thru mudah and saw proton giving huge discounts for 2012 car. quite tempting to me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience