protection for proton?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
si|verfish said:
Mate, why not that someone be you. I'll back you all the way mate. Hell, I'll even write a long list of "greetings" for his children, grandchildren, parents, grandparents, greatgrandparents and so on.
:D Mate.. I already have. Written into the STAR and will find a way to write to NST too. Come come join me and write tin and complain.

Acbc : You said you're in? :D

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Alrightee then. Hmm, except I'm afraid they won't take my letter seriously because of all the profanities in it. What did you mail them? I'll take your cue. Not very good at formal complaints. Usually I call in and give people a piece of my mind.

Last edited:

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
Joeker said:
too paralytic, can't walk without use of a "tongkat".

the "tongkat" syndrome prevails still

Poton already got tongkat for long time...now poton is asking for "tongkat ali" cause poton find itself cannot "stim" already...... :P

branc12

Jan 31, 2005
Well i think we all can tell that its just another scam/plan
to fill in more money into the pockets of the selected
'DISABLED PEOPLE' who cant use their own limbs to earn a
decent living.

As this so called AFTA is coming near, its hard to blame the
govt. to increase the petrol price, taxes etc. but this is just
by far the most brilliant plan to show to us all how smart
they are in scamming our money.

And to think George Bush has a low IQ...this so called Dr.
has a brain same sized of the brain of an ikan Kembung to come
up with such a lame suggestion.
His parents did gave him the right name though.

to bro Izso, i think its a bold move for u to write in to TheStar.
If only our Govt. did something good for us 'ONCE in our lifetime'
I'll be proud to be a Malaysian.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I wrote but it wasn't published and that was 2 days ago! :D [email protected] and it goes to the main paper "Comments" section. I wonder if they filter out political topics.

Branc12/Silverfish : It's not really a bold move. Just a constructive voicing of my opinion which happens to be a lot of people's (well.. in ZTH anyway) opinions. Just write in, state bluntly the facts (would consider proton if they had better QC, far behind in car industry, how much of govt protection they gonna get, etc.) I didn't point fingers at any politician or say anything that might offend. Better censor the profanities too btw :D

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
Izso said:
I wrote but it wasn't published and that was 2 days ago! :D [email protected] and it goes to the main paper "Comments" section. I wonder if they filter out political topics.

Branc12/Silverfish : It's not really a bold move. Just a constructive voicing of my opinion which happens to be a lot of people's (well.. in ZTH anyway) opinions. Just write in, state bluntly the facts (would consider proton if they had better QC, far behind in car industry, how much of govt protection they gonna get, etc.) I didn't point fingers at any politician or say anything that might offend. Better censor the profanities too btw :D

STAR is own by MCA....anything bad to G dont think they will publish.......

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Well, like i said, I didn't critisize the G.. I pointed fingers at proton and erm.. a little on the govt protection thing la.. which the G themselves openly admit to doing mah

140dB

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
johor
Mass media control

Good to write in.

at least the person who actually read your letter got your point.

of course your letter gets thrashed after that.

99.99% of "significant" mass media in malaysia is G controlled la.........

lucky we got the net

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
TM IS QUITTING!!! Or rather.. has already QUIT!! New Proton CEO coming in now.. I wonder how he'll do in comparison?

fct

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
kluang,jb,spore
Those peoples come out with those stuxxd proposals maybe live inside the jungle/caves. Their mind is horrible.How to become a head/ceo/representative of company,really doubt it.

Last edited:

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
fct said:
Those peoples come out with those stuxxd proposals maybe live inside the jungle/caves. Their mind is horrible.How to become a head/ceo/representative of company,really doubt it.
easy go get yourself a bumi status..

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
STUPID LAR LIDDAT BETTER STILL BAN FOREIGN CAR STRAIGHT

BTW after reading 5 pages of view and comments , suddently this q came into my mind ...

how nice would it be if proton DID not exist in the 1st place ?

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
infernaL said:
STUPID LAR LIDDAT BETTER STILL BAN FOREIGN CAR STRAIGHT

BTW after reading 5 pages of view and comments , suddently this q came into my mind ...

how nice would it be if proton DID not exist in the 1st place ?

you will be seeing EVO...WRX and Skyline on the road instead of Beng Beng racers..:P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car original is 5 1/2" wan upgrade to 6.5"
what tool i need to use?
what should i do?

and one more thing

this setup is right or not?

HU >one pre out>elec xover>first way to component with crossover and tweeter.>second way off>sub use for one amp for one subwoofer.

This setup right or not cause confuse why i have one elec xover already the the component set have one more crossover is that right?

and how to diy 5.5 board to 6.5

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience