which one better...make a girl cum faster..or man last longer..

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
which is better make a girl cum faster(multiple orgasm) or man stim longer (screwing for a long time).....you choose

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
i no need to think la, sex fer me is very routine in our daily life....she wants more, i give more. i wan more i tahan more...get it!? ;)

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
If the girl always come faster, that means I'll always have to bring her out and go shopping. Then I, the man, won't last long cos my money will dry out fast.
But if the girl take long time to come, then she may be putting more make up or find that she has not much clothes to wear already. When she comes, she will say she want to buy new this and that, and I, the man, won't last long also cos my money also dry out.
If I'm shit hell of a rich and I can last longer, she will definitely come faster cos she know I can last long, so she always wanna go shopping.
Seems like either way, I, the man, lose la. Cos money all go to her.
Oh... y'all were talking about sexual related stuff. F me, girls, for being so blind. Sorry.

hehehe

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
satria_95 said:
If the girl always come faster, that means I'll always have to bring her out and go shopping. Then I, the man, won't last long cos my money will dry out fast.
But if the girl take long time to come, then she may be putting more make up or find that she has not much clothes to wear already. When she comes, she will say she want to buy new this and that, and I, the man, won't last long also cos my money also dry out.
If I'm shit hell of a rich and I can last longer, she will definitely come faster cos she know I can last long, so she always wanna go shopping.
Seems like either way, I, the man, lose la. Cos money all go to her.
Oh... y'all were talking about sexual related stuff. F me, girls, for being so blind. Sorry.

hehehe
ahahahahahaah nice one satria !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Friends,

Need advise, can we swap 4G92 meter box with proton 1.8/1.6 meter box??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience