2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
i think they do. but use for market shopping only with the maid
:rolleyes:

i digress.

cossie said:
we really cannot afford to have an unchecked outflow of funds with nothing coming in. malaysia will become a very poor nation if this carries on.
what about the people who already fleeced ......oppss :D

N0bu

Nov 27, 2003
it all boils down to the g-man and how they run their country. look at hong kong, they do not produce anything and is required to buy everything and yet they are doing great. economically they are on the rise after being hit extremely hard in 97.

trade deficit is one thing... our own ppl squandering and leeching off other citizens is another.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
N0bu said:
it all boils down to the g-man and how they run their country. look at hong kong, they do not produce anything and is required to buy everything and yet they are doing great. economically they are on the rise after being hit extremely hard in 97.

trade deficit is one thing... our own ppl squandering and leeching off other citizens is another.
Hongkong depend their econ in 3 major area:

1) Financial sector- Money cannot flow in and out china freely, thats why many foreign company will have their financial head quarter in HK as a monetary transfer terminal for businesses in China. Also the capital from China are also doing their financial activities such as capital raising and investment through HK because HK is a well known recognised finance centre in the region.

2) Trading- Hk no longer have manufacturing, but they are the gateway for China trade. Many trading activities from China is conducting in HK(just as what my current company doing). Current trend is..made in China but export in HK...but sooner or later it will move to Shenzhen...

3) tourism- Main tourist for HK is Chinese from mainland, They spend alot when travelling to HK and it has help the tourism and retails business in HK to grow to boom...The opening of Disney in this Coming Sept will push it to the peak...but it will expect to cool down in 2 years time...

Most of the HK econ are depend to China.....not much from their G....but one good thing for HK is they are still very "democratic" at this moment...the Minister will kena tiu if he/she make crappy policies and the citizen can stop the implementation policies via
court(currently an old lady stopped their G to make their public housing private board listed).....also, when they want to implement any important policy, they will actually do survey and consider the result before they go ahead in the parliament....

one thing is HK ppl dare to speak up for their thoughts...so giving their govt kind of pressure to make things transparent.....even their MTR and KCR train malfunction for minutes will also need to report on TV....and then the authority will need to stand up and explain to the public for the malfucntion....i respect them for that....

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
dracid said:
wah! t0il3t_duck u are a friend to rafidah aziz arr?? can u recommend me to her. thingking of buying evo9 la..
wah..... no lah... so lucky meh....?? you ask her she need another son or not lah...

Torment

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
thanks cossie for the links.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumiputra

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Bumiputra

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_13_Incident

after reading thru the above 3 links i can say that i'm "fairly well" pissed but the paragraph below really blows my lid.:mad:

At the 55th annual general assembly of the largest political party in Malaysia, the United Malays National Organisation, the deputy chairperson Badruddin Amiruldin cautioned against questioning the Bumiputra's special rights, and was met with approval from the delegates: "Let no one from the other races ever question the rights of Malays on this land. Don’t question the religion because this is my right on this land."
the nerve to call oneself "bumiputra" somemore when even the land does not belong to one race. such arrogance and racism is blasphemy in a multi racial country which is supposedly democratic and living in harmony.

deaconsx

Okamizu
Dec 6, 2003
JB - SG
www.okamizu.net
Torment said:
thanks cossie for the links.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumiputra

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Bumiputra

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_13_Incident

after reading thru the above 3 links i can say that i'm "fairly well" pissed but the paragraph below really blows my lid.:mad:

the nerve to call oneself "bumiputra" somemore when even the land does not belong to one race. such arrogance and racism is blasphemy in a multi racial country which is supposedly democratic and living in harmony.
Is this what they call "Multi Racial Country" ??? Multi racial is what you can see in Singapore, every races are treated evenly, no bumiputra shits!

I smell that May 13 will occur again ....

alexz

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
please... dont incite racial hatred. i dont think anyone wants the 1969 incident to repeat itself.

singapore every race is treated evenly? i wonder why there is no malay pilots in RSAF...

deaconsx

Okamizu
Dec 6, 2003
JB - SG
www.okamizu.net
alexz said:
please... dont incite racial hatred. i dont think anyone wants the 1969 incident to repeat itself.

singapore every race is treated evenly? i wonder why there is no malay pilots in RSAF...
I also hope it won't happen, but if the stupid G keep on implementing their stupid rules & regulations, *no eyes see*. I might as well migrate.

No malay pilots in RSAF? cannot be laa....

cossie

Known Member
May 10, 2004
MY
cossie.blogspot.com
chinese do not understand the meaning of failure

N0bu said:
all countries with a chinese government sure do well wan. you give me an example of a country with a chiense government that don't know how to make the country an economic powerhouse?

taiwan, hong kong and singapore are good examples. even those with chinese blood from a few centuries ago like japan and korea can do well. in thailand, the chinese are the major economic force, in indonesia it is the same, in africa much of the wealth and business that flows into the countries are due to industries launched by the oversea chinese, in the US many scientist are chinese and they are also active in the IT sector like yahoo and google.

somehow only malaysia does not know how to exploit the chinese capability to maximise the potential of the country. given the resources and location that is a gift to malaysia, we should have been the most powerful nation in south east asia 15 years ago. instead we are living in something more akin to a back water country. this has been proven and the fact is that it is 100% not possible for any country run by chinese to experience failure. the chinese do not understand the meaning of failure.

perhaps the problem with malaysia is that the majority of the people are too proud. what is there to be proud of when there are no significant achievements?

alexz

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
hmmm...

Malaysia a backwater South East Asian country? maybe you need to experience life in indonesia, thailand or philipines then. Thai PM taksin shinawatra is a chinese. he is also the richest businessman in thailand (shincorp). is he successful in improving the racial harmony in his country?

pls stop blaming this on racial grounds. it is the implementation of the policy that needs to be reviewed.

does anyone still remember why may13 happen? or does any1 still care? when the wealth of ppl is not spread evenly, regardless of race, something bloody will happen. thats is the real reason behind may13, things in acheh, irian jaya, kalimantan, southern thailand, southern philipines.

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
were just some general workers to them and they are the supervisors and bosses that controlling us, by then the MCA ain't do nothing about it maybe they have been spoonfeed as well.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
hm...this is not mean to stir up any racial descrimination....just some info i read recently

recently, there is an examination conducted by by researcher....the results show that the Jews have highest IQ and Chinese is the second......then got indian, japanese ,korean...etc....

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
links, me low IQ bai, if not i would have AP in hand.

Alexz,
unfortunately, BN is lead by 3 biggest party in malaysia which are race basic. Each of them want to fight for their race, that's why we such a situation. No body wan 31 May, 1969 incident repeated in Malaysia. This is an AP thread, so we shall only discuss about AP, not racist. I would like to discuss about NEP here, but I know this is not the place.

ok, to all,
Now the problem is, if AP is to help Bumi, what shall we do to make more BUMI benefits from this system in stead of 4 Kings that occupied 42% of the AP?
Limit the No. AP can be apply per company? Nah, it won't work, they will keep on register new company under different to get more AP. Anyone have any good idea?

Why 3 out of 4 AP kings is ex goverment servant? Shall BPR involves and check how they get those AP? I have no problem if they get the AP through legal procedure.

Someone did misused the AP system, trying to use the same AP for multiple cars, pay 50% tax up front to the kastam and start selling the car, register the new car in foreign country and import the new car as "recon" unit to get lower tax rate.
IMHO, those fella or company who did those actions above shall be sake, bring them to court and band them for involving in AP related business for 10 years. Goverment give you the oppotunity to help you to build your business and career, use it wisely and legally, if you abuse it, you shall give the oppotunities to other BUMI.

I do like to see BUMI grow and I'm happy to see NAZA achievement, but, a big but, the entire NAZA empire built based on AP, and AP is one of the product of NEP, and NEP shall not last forever in Malaysia. What will happen to NAZA if AP system need to be cancel? Ya, some of you may says that, "That's why NAZA start assembly Naza Kia car" Bear in mind that that's a illegal move, according to Tun Mahathir, Naza only own 18% of the company and it was given a National car company status (to get more discount on taxation).

You see, I don't mind AP system to help, but once NEP hit the initial target (30%), AP and NEP shall be removed. Each and every Malaysian shall have a fair platform to compete each other. And those company (who grow up under the benefit of AP or NEP) shall think of the way how to survive (without the AP system) from day1 they get AP, not wait until last minute and tell others, how many people will lost their job if AP or NEP is removed, they are still not yet competative yet, give them more time and all kind of bullshit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,
i'm owning a saga lmst with 4g13p,done top head overhaul,change spark plug,air filter and extra...
problem is jerking. When my rpm without on AC is 1000 every thing is ok without jerk,when AC on the rpm drop to 750 to 800 car so jerk..i checked the vacuum connected from intake magnaflow is ok without fault.After that i tried to adjust the AC idle with AC on to 1000rpm, it was no jerk but in the same time i off the AC rpm went to 1300 to 1400, it was too high so i decided to adjust...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience