SSO 3dot5 Batu Kawan

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
This was posted by Adian in DCM. Updated

---------------------------------------------------------------
R3 Street ShootOut 3dot5 will be held at Batu Kawan Stadium Carpark, Penang on 20 & 21 August 2005

The above event is confirmed!

Date has been moved to 20/21 August to co-incide with the Putera Drag Battle that will happen together, a joint effort that will in spectator viewership for all of us.

Similar to SSO 1.5 Danga Bay, we will organise a hotel package which will include the entry fee. Can't confirm anything at the moment, but be assured that the package which will include dinner, breakfast, and lunch plus the entry fee should hopefully cost less than RM 300. But please do not expect Batu Feringghi seaside views!!

The R3 MSN community page is down at the moment I can't open registration, so please be patient. However do lock-in the official Payment and Registration session: 30 July 2005, 10am. Venue TBC

SSO has now become 100% AAM sanctioned. As usual helmets, long pants, and shoes are required. Feedback from AAM during the last SSO was that the Drifters were all very well behaved on put on a fantastic show, and they are now very supportive of our SSO!! *clap!* *clap!*

Both Time Attack and Drift Attack events will be featured. The tentative schedule is:

Saturday 20 Aug 2005
1pm Check-in at Hotel
4pm Time Attack practise
6pm Drift practise
8pm Drag/Sprint event

Sunday 21 Aug 2005
9am Check-in at venue
930am Time Attack Course Walk
10am Time Attack Practise
11am Timed runs commence, 3 timed runs
130pm Time Attack Prize Giving
3pm Drift Practise
5pm Drift Judged run
6pm Drift Tsuiso battle
7pm Drift Prize Giving

Stay tuned for more info!

/adian
---------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

eterna2772

Known Member
Sep 16, 2004
Here/There
Visit site
:);):confused:
how bout people from the north who wants to make the payment and registration.... mmmmm...... have to go to kl ka...?
like last time...

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
eterna2772 said:
:);):confused:
how bout people from the north who wants to make the payment and registration.... mmmmm...... have to go to kl ka...?
like last time...
I think can arrange to bank in to the organiser's a/c. Form can be faxed. If you know the TBS group in Penang, check with them la. They used to enter previous SSO.

howk

May 19, 2004
Eh u*c*e champ julian,

Lu penang lang, nah eh batu kawan carpark surface like simi eh?

Loose like Shah Alam or fresh tarmac?

Hehe, HoWK

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
howk said:
Eh u*c*e champ julian,

Lu penang lang, nah eh batu kawan carpark surface like simi eh?

Loose like Shah Alam or fresh tarmac?

Hehe, HoWK
I heard from Carisma is that it is poorly maintain and full of cow shit nowadays. I went there like 6 years ago and the surface then was smooth and better than Danga Bay.

LanEvoX

Known Member
Feb 22, 2004
NORTH POLE!
www.touge.com.my
no cowshit la...just a lot of small stone and sand only, but i think this can be clear by the organizer...but the surface is rough...very hurt to the tire....

LanEvoX

Known Member
Feb 22, 2004
NORTH POLE!
www.touge.com.my
julianpang said:
I hope Adian can arrange hotels on Penang Island. There is more life on the island.
i think u guy going to stay in butterworth which is near to Batu Kawan.

If u guy stay island, got a distance to Batu Kawan oso, around 1hr of driving from Penang town. If sea view hotel even worst, wif those morning touge ah pek can take u more than 1hr to reach Batu kawan....

Choose.... hehehhehee

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

where can do this? i keen to change my car to dual fuel. means can run on Liquified Natural Gas. Anyone know where got do?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience