Bonzreign got summon tickets for traffic offenses

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
location: not sure coz he was like madcow cursing the traffic police

time happend: 5 minutes ago

type of offenses: - not using handsfree while talking to me 15mins ago... kekeke

- road tax expired on his new lancer sr20 hehehe

the story:-

he called me justnow to say hi .. asked me whether free to go out fot TT .. then suddenly the conversation was cut off.. i didnt give him a call back coz i sensed that he was driving that time... 20 minutes later later he called back and start cursing the patrol car eheheh .. he was got caught in act while driving using his mobile n road tax expired ( lucky the cop didnt checked his engine or whatsoever.. ) the best thing to be caught on the road was that policeman waving at him to stop aside of the road heheheeh.. while talking to me ngeh ngeh .. so unlucky laa bornz.. but nevermind.. just pay the summon lah wat to do.. all the best to ur new lancer sr20 .. next time dont caught whilee speeding ok :)

btw.. he asked how much for the fine charged on road tax expired huh?? but i know the sum of using handphone is rm300 fixed.! cannot nego anymore.. what a day ...

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
zero4 said:
sepet how much is the fine if kena caught road tax expired ah?

not sure lah tailo jilo 4 .. rm100?? rm50?? never been caught before laa.. why dont u be the first lah bryan?? teheeeeeeeeeeee :D then we will know ehehhe

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
I thought talking on the handphone without handsfree while driving they can sita the phone...

Actually can still ask runner to do one.. Same offence I kena last few years.. I didnt pay. All all those warran tangkap la this la that la already keluar.. But lukcy i was in oversea.. So i dont give a damn.. Until they black list my license.. I also dont car.. cause my license not going to expired for the next 7 years (2012). I just settle is beginning of the year with some help of my fren for RM200 for the soumman and blacklist and others shit.. Hahahahaha

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
Xenix said:
I thought talking on the handphone without handsfree while driving they can sita the phone...

Actually can still ask runner to do one.. Same offence I kena last few years.. I didnt pay. All all those warran tangkap la this la that la already keluar.. But lukcy i was in oversea.. So i dont give a damn.. Until they black list my license.. I also dont car.. cause my license not going to expired for the next 7 years (2012). I just settle is beginning of the year with some help of my fren for RM200 for the soumman and blacklist and others shit.. Hahahahaha
i'm intrested to know laa xenix.. let say.. if just got blacklisted by JPJ or traffic police.. and say.. i got 6 mths to go for my licence to be xpired.. can i just renew it for another 5 years at post office for example.. will my name appears in the post office comp?? i dont think so rite?? meaning.. if u got stopped by road enforcer .. and asked ur driving licence then .. they dont have equippment to checked whether ur licence is valid or invalid right?? meaning.. no point of black listing drivers whereby u can still extend ur licence expiration without worried they can detect ur name clean or not ??

coz i heard few of my frens who got blacklisted but never surrender their licence instead renew back for few years to be safe eheheheh ..cehhh.. msian ppl really brilliant lah..!! i salute them! :D

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
zero4 said:
sepet how much is the fine if kena caught road tax expired ah?
Usually they just won't saman, the car will be impounded (sita) as well.

Road Transport Act:-

Sec 64(1):-

(1) When any person is found or is reasonably believed to be using a motor vehicle in contravention of this Act or any order or prohibition made thereunder, or in contravention of the terms of the licence for such motor vehicle, any police officer, any road transport officer authorized in writing in that behalf by the Director General, or the Dato Bandar may, whenever it appears that such motor vehicle or its driver cannot be sufficiently identified or that such action is necessary to cause a discontinuance of the offence, take or cause to be taken or require the person in charge of a motor vehicle to take such motor vehicle to a place of safety, there to be kept until released by order of a Magistrate, Chief Police Officer, a Director or the Dato Bandar, provided and subject to subsection (3), such motor vehicle shall not be detained longer than is necessary to ascertain the identity of the driver or to secure the discontinuance of the offence, and if any person refuses or neglects to comply with any such requirement, he shall be guilty of an offence.

Sec 119, Road Transport Act :-

Section 119. General offences and penalties.

(1) Any person who-

(a) without lawful excuse, proof of which shall lie on him, refuses or neglects to do anything he is by this Act required to do;

(b) without lawful excuse, proof of which shall lie on him, fails to comply with the requirements of any notice served on him under this Act; or

[Am. Act A709: s.3]

(c) without lawful excuse, proof of which shall lie on him, contravenes or fails to comply with any provisions of this Act,

shall be guilty of an offence.

(2) Any person who is guilty of an offence under this Act shall, where no special penalty is provided, be liable in the case of a first conviction, to a fine not exceeding two thousand ringgit or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months and, in the case of a second or subsequent conviction, to a fine not exceeding four thousand ringgit or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding twelve months or to both.

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
If you're caught using your hp while driving, the police won't sita the phone, cos the offence relates to the conduct of using the hp, having to own a hp itself is not an offence. They will issue summons instead...

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
SePaT said:
i'm intrested to know laa xenix.. let say.. if just got blacklisted by JPJ or traffic police.. and say.. i got 6 mths to go for my licence to be xpired.. can i just renew it for another 5 years at post office for example.. will my name appears in the post office comp?? i dont think so rite?? meaning.. if u got stopped by road enforcer .. and asked ur driving licence then .. they dont have equippment to checked whether ur licence is valid or invalid right?? meaning.. no point of black listing drivers whereby u can still extend ur licence expiration without worried they can detect ur name clean or not ??

coz i heard few of my frens who got blacklisted but never surrender their licence instead renew back for few years to be safe eheheheh ..cehhh.. msian ppl really brilliant lah..!! i salute them! :D
Bro, nowadays they are linking up everything la.. Everything is ON LINE... So if it is still not, it will be in very near future.. They black list you and you cannot renew.. But your existing license will always be valid unless court tarik balik your license..

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
sepat...

where got like dat?? you name enters computer once they key-in your saman. All computers now linked (JPJ, Otek, Pos offices). When its in, you cannot renew license and road tax, even if its before expiration... if like dat, just renew before expire than you ok laa... not like dat one... :D

its just that Xenix can enjoy his license till 2012... after or just before that, he pening kepala laa.... :D

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
Yeah.. they do key in.. But not at once.. You know la.. the way the work.. kah kah kah.. The protocol is.. THEY suppose to.. But hahahahaahah Minum Teh dulu la..

And they might miss out some.. My runner reffer this to unactive soummans.. I got one of this before.. he ask me no need to pay.. They not going to black list me on this.. Cause it is not even in system.. but I can still pay if i bring the souman papper to them and pay.. Hahaha

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
Xenix said:
Yeah.. they do key in.. But not at once.. You know la.. the way the work.. kah kah kah.. The protocol is.. THEY suppose to.. But hahahahaahah Minum Teh dulu la..

And they might miss out some.. My runner reffer this to unactive soummans.. I got one of this before.. he ask me no need to pay.. They not going to black list me on this.. Cause it is not even in system.. but I can still pay if i bring the souman papper to them and pay.. Hahaha
You know laa...8:00 am breakfast ....10:30 am tea break .... 1:00pm lunch time .... 4:30 pm = shutdown PC oredi...how to finish key in ?? hahahahah ...and this excludes the numerous times when their server has a problem.

Summore their PC's processor's "damn fast" hehehe.

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
like dat hah??

wah crower ur honour..

i supposed u left the legal firm quite few years but still can remember all the law jargons huh... ur brain work so well even anything impossible could be possible to u hahaha..

i thought so minivan

but what da heck .. if u blacklisted then dont wanna pay.. make sure u dont violate trafic laws.. if say get caught with driving licenced that actually black listed .. u r taking another step of breaching the laws; misuse of national identity document that can caused u basic fine on OSA act ; correct me if i'm wrong

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifu,

After I install the central locking, my door lamp function when door open. Door lamp cannot function when i switch on... central lock is ok... Do my wiring got problem? because 4 wire i only use and 1 white wire no use...

please help me.. dear sifu...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience