May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
why are you shameful
u got to always remember
there is always a faster car out there
and SC is becoming more advance these days
if u r shameful , then i cant help u
if a 1.8 GTi with sc kit tapau a r32 , then the skyline should be shameful
if 1.8 , 2.0 , err not much of a diffrence , tweaking with $ makes the diffrence

razaksa

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
as
jinkl said:
if a 1.8 GTi with sc kit tapau a r32 , then the skyline should be shameful
In close quarter traffic, the above is very possible

DRacing

Known Member
Jul 12, 2005
KL
www.dragerracing.com
Bro gerard...
first i should say is feel not good to you....but i think is time for me to raise up this issue , because of the previous post , in fact my customers all confuse on wat's happening...

DRacing

Known Member
Jul 12, 2005
KL
www.dragerracing.com
To all zth members / drager racing customers :
Drager racing didn't close down or change the company or buying over by anybody..business is on...management is remain...and bro gerard is not the partner from drager racing since at first until now even future...so there is NO "formally as Drager Racing" such thing..bro garard is our very very good and regular customer,he is the 1 came out the idea of s/c Gti,so Turbo Sang joint venture to did the R&D,at last they register a company call:Volts Hybrid Dev.Is a totally 2 different company...neither having share on each side...

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
DRacing said:
To all zth members / drager racing customers :
Drager racing didn't close down or change the company or buying over by anybody..business is on...management is remain...and bro gerard is not the partner from drager racing since at first until now even future...so there is NO "formally as Drager Racing" such thing..bro garard is our very very good and regular customer,he is the 1 came out the idea of s/c Gti,so Turbo Sang joint venture to did the R&D,at last they register a company call:Volts Hybrid Dev.Is a totally 2 different company...neither having share on each side...
Bro DRacing,
Never once did I mentioned that Drager Racing has close down or being bought over, instead what I said was it is now operated by different people and it is a different entity...Like you said, many people are confused over this matter. Lets clear this picture for everyone....

We started off with the sc kit using this establishment's name, as Turbo Sang was then attached to Drager Racing and we were working closely together in development of the GTI supercharger kit , all photo shoot in magazines (then) was done then with Drager Racing's name featured on the GTI car.....So everyone came to know of the sc kit with Drager Racing.......Now...it's a different story altogether

We have registered another company under the banner of Voltz Hybrid Development, where this new entity is set-up to carry out R&D works / development / testing works for all superchargers kits and god knows what other stuffs we have in the near future, Turbo Sang is still the brains behinds all such works with attachements to VHD and no longer with the Drager Racing entity......Any engine transplant works, heavy modifications works related to engine is still sent to Drager Racing by VHD, as we do have a close working relationship and they specialized in such fields whereelse Voltz Hybrid Development (VHD) cannot afford the time to proceed with such works and must fully and wholly concentrate on Development / testing work.....Hope this clears the picture for everyone.....

cheers
gerard

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
sleeperR34 said:
Gerard...pls correct me if i am wrong....is your Gti put a lot of sticker 1 ar.....?if yes i think your car is using HWL suspension isn't...?then why you say is using stock suspension...?is HWL suspension very bad...?(i personally dun think so) , secondly you are running 2nd stage sc kit....and race with 4g93 stock standard.....?is it not fare to put it as discussion here....?unless both of you all running on second stage , than is diffirent issue.....right...?
In fact what i want to raise up is : better arrange a 0-400m drag race , then we all can see which 1 is more powerful.....(dun misunderstand zth members,i am not saying sc no good,but i am driving turbo's car...very shame if turbo car can lose to sc..this is my personal thinking)....sorry if i say wrong...
Dear sleeperR34,

You sound upset bro, but I think you got the whole scenario wrong....The car stated above is one of my customers car, its running on stock suspension and you were right, my development car is using HWL and it has big HWL sticker on them, I'm indeed working very closely with HWL and I'm very proud of doing so, good quality products manufactured locally....Hope I clear the picture here for you and other bro's in ZTH.....

I totally agree with you that if comparing my stage 2 car againts a 4G93 (stock standard), now that wouldnt be fair, but the short test drive mentioned above by Razaksa was againts a GSR Turbo....Not with a 4G93....Oh...! one more thing, the post or discussion above was not posted by me but by a fellow member.....based on his experience and not my or any hear say....Hope I clear this picture up too...

From day one till today, I have never once undermined any turbo charged cars and somewhere in this forum too that I mentioned that I have lots of respects for tc cars....Matter of argument sake, are there any 9 seconds cars running on sc??? Guess not...Most, if not all 9 seconds car are running turbos.....Like I have always said, both forced induction methods are close cousin and both have their pro's and con's, It will all falls down to what you want for your ride...Thats all....To compared which is more superior or better, to me is not necessary....or rather childish

We at Voltz Hybrid Development are developing the sc kits for the 4G93P not to beat the 93T or to shout which is better BUT instead to provide people or fellow friends out there with an additional option for power improvement or upgrades...You as the owner will then have to decide what you want or which methods suits you better...Hope everything is cleared up...Cheers bro and have fun motoring

cheers
gerard

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
razaksa said:
Gerard

How about GSR Engine take out the turbo and put in SC with pulley that can boost up to 0.9 bar...
Bro,
I do not forsee the current sc unit that we are running on going over the 1 bar margin of boost, other sc units from overseas with different ratios and type could do the job but its very expensive to bring in such sc units, perhaps in the future when we have more money to play around, I would like to try a different set-up with a different sc type.....

cheers
gerard

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
jinkl- said:
yeah , run the GSR with FULL SC hehehehehe
im not familiar with SC's , gerard , any bigger performance SC kits to suppost 1.5bar above which u have tested ah :P want to see gsr's modded flying
Bro,
Like what I replied to razaksa's enquiry on the higher boosting set-up, very unlikely with the current sc unit, imported ones are rather expensice thus perhaps at a later date when we are financialy stronger, I would like to try a different set-up with a different make and type of superchargers...On the GSR strip down to run sc and see it flying, Well, I have planned to do one in the not too distance future to try a Sc + turbo set-up, something similar to the VR4 which we have developed two years ago....Again, this will take time and money......Untill the finances gets stronger, we just have to wait it out till the right time arrives....Hang in there bro...

cheers
gerard

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
sleeperR34 said:
dun misunderstand zth members,i am not saying sc no good,but i am driving turbo's car...very shame if turbo car can lose to sc..this is my personal thinking)....sorry if i say wrong...
Bro, this is only my point of view. not trying to say bad about u or wat. pls dun get me wrong.

I find having the mindset of it a turbo car can lose to SC, will be shamefull is quite danger. As chinese phrase said "every mountain, sure got 1 higher thn another 1". Driving turbo dun really means NA or SC will not able to outhand it. But of course the limit is SC and NA can do is higher thn turbo. I still remmeber back days in BT3, there r Vtec kaki who can proudly tarpau Evo kaki. But that doesnt means wat to be sombong or pround. WE just need to b happy with wat we have.

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
normality78 said:
Bro, this is only my point of view. not trying to say bad about u or wat. pls dun get me wrong.

I find having the mindset of it a turbo car can lose to SC, will be shamefull is quite danger. As chinese phrase said "every mountain, sure got 1 higher thn another 1". Driving turbo dun really means NA or SC will not able to outhand it. But of course the limit is SC and NA can do is higher thn turbo. I still remmeber back days in BT3, there r Vtec kaki who can proudly tarpau Evo kaki. But that doesnt means wat to be sombong or pround. WE just need to b happy with wat we have.
Bro,
I agree with you, every method does have its limitations so what set-up is best suited for you must be decided by yourself. Yup, we should be happy with what we have decided upon...

Cheers
gerard

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
toriton said:
bro gerard,
i'm just completed my engine conversion for 4g93 1.8 DOHC taken from half cut mitsubishi galant.the engine run with the code 6213 ECU.can ur sc install to my new engine?
Bro,
Replied you on the above question in the other thread. Buzz me if you are interested...

cheers
gerard

razaksa

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
as
gerard said:
Bro,
Replied you on the above question in the other thread. Buzz me if you are interested...

cheers
gerard
brader

so late never sleep....just come back drag kah? heheheheh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just helping out someone from lowyat.net as he doesn't have a zth account and I got to knew there are some who are really interested in Student AP in zerotohundred.com

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1739849

Item(s): [WTS] Student AP Japan

Package includes:
- i help to buy the car that u wanted
- i arrange AP application in Malaysia
- i arrange freight shipment from Japan
- i do the documentation

What buyer need to do is:
- ready the money for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience