Trueno AE86 NEED

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
didn't you already had a topic like this?
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=34765&page=1&pp=15
you'll get the same answer all over again, at least until the gay chow initial d freak session is over, like maybe a few years, then they would start give serious answers.

okay lar... wan more serious answer ar? okay here's a tip: long time ago, like few months, someone try to sell his trueno for quite a large sum of money. car is white, hood is black, svt 20v balanced internal. so basically you'll get an initial d look alike car. how to find it? i think this forum got a very advance S.E.A.R.C.H. function, very syok. easy to use sommore. not that i'm not helping but i was abit tired from the long trip today... wan go take a nap again.. zzzz

cheers.
rollakid.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Bottomline? The 86 is an old car and are you willing to fork out RM 30k for it? Also, are you willing to spend another RM 15k to restore it. Total will be at least RM 50k for a 20 year old car! And for what? Want to act like Gay Chou or a wannabe? Do you really think his drifting are for real? It is just an Ah Beng movie for crying out loud!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
acbc: y get so worked up over this? his money, his choice... if u get worked over d fact he cant click on S-E-A-R-C-H, i'd understand... jes chill la dude...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
BH: Nah... just woke up so kinda moody for no reason... thanks for the advice though... :D

pramac

Jul 11, 2005
kuching
rollakid said:
didn't you already had a topic like this?
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=34765&page=1&pp=15
you'll get the same answer all over again, at least until the gay chow initial d freak session is over, like maybe a few years, then they would start give serious answers.

okay lar... wan more serious answer ar? okay here's a tip: long time ago, like few months, someone try to sell his trueno for quite a large sum of money. car is white, hood is black, svt 20v balanced internal. so basically you'll get an initial d look alike car. how to find it? i think this forum got a very advance S.E.A.R.C.H. function, very syok. easy to use sommore. not that i'm not helping but i was abit tired from the long trip today... wan go take a nap again.. zzzz

cheers.
rollakid.
hehehe....guess that guy a big fan of AE86.come on give him a break,man

7jz

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
im also minat with this car la :)
if export this car then sambung balik in here how much hah?
I have ask one of member in zth that can help me to export this car to malaysia.He said need to cut near the ratiotor then sambung balik.I asked him about the price but he dont reply to me after now.

I dont care if its illegal as long as its TRUENO(GT-APEX VERSION).
....on weekend in midnight go out then drift kaw-kaw la,manyak syok ma.IF my wish come ture.....

leviathan

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
selangor
Visit site
why do people say they need an ae86 when in fact they just want one for whatever reasons they think they want? muahahah confuse the hell out of everyone...

what you doing in the curve ar auxora.... pak toh ar?!

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
ha..ah....leviathan & auxora the two hachis goorooo!!!

the gooroo has spoken!!!!

cheersss

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
7jz said:
im also minat with this car la :)
if export this car then sambung balik in here how much hah?
I have ask one of member in zth that can help me to export this car to malaysia.He said need to cut near the ratiotor then sambung balik.I asked him about the price but he dont reply to me after now.

I dont care if its illegal as long as its TRUENO(GT-APEX VERSION).
....on weekend in midnight go out then drift kaw-kaw la,manyak syok ma.IF my wish come ture.....
like that also can meh? sambung balik one later you dori dori halfway it break in half again how?

wan cheap one go japan see if can find those stripped down 86 or not sure cheaper. before gay chow's movie some decent condition gt-apex trueno already sold over 50k ringgit, according to the currency converter, where the hell you can fork out so much cash?

i guess the only way is kena lottery. hmm.. wait.. my mom's wira also 46k cash bought one..

jacelyn_tRuEnO 86

Jul 17, 2005
BaTu CaVeS
hehehe

well... i'm also a big fans of ae86...
but too bad i dun hav lesen..
my mom wont let me hav...
hey.. got any idea where i can get ae86 toy car or keychain..
if noe plz sms me n let me noe..
dis is my num 0166077660...
thanx a lots if u do so....
muahahahaha

' xZ "

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Puchong
jacelyn_tRuEnO 86 said:
well... i'm also a big fans of ae86...
but too bad i dun hav lesen..
my mom wont let me hav...
hey.. got any idea where i can get ae86 toy car or keychain..
if noe plz sms me n let me noe..
dis is my num 0166077660...
thanx a lots if u do so....
muahahahaha

hahaha post ur own number here. not scared alot guys buaya u? hahaha later everynight recieve msg edi! :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Morgan Motor Company has been steadily producing cars that are wonderful throwbacks to yesteryear with their classic lines that reminisce the beauty of autos from those times.

The fly in the ointment though was that the shape of their cars didn’t change much over the course of time. Now you might argue that that would be paradoxical because...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience