cheerz for all the generations of ZTH;)
sky...:D

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
mitonct26,

arlo kawan long time no c la.. ahahahahaahaha.. maseh lagi pishhh pissshhh ar? ahahahahaahaha! yep me join in y2k too and that time my nick was TRD20v cause duno why i put dis nick mebbe i oso follow je wat my fren recommend me since i love toyota car a lot.. whahaahahaha.. oiiiiii mitonn bila mau mali klg bak kut teh?? come la... yep during that time i would say we are all very united and we oso hav 2 rounds of big gathering to klg for bkt session n den went to bagan hailam port klg n seriously dats de best moment of our life... :D

Tom,
Hats off to you too man! :)

Regards,
Mike

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
I dedicate "Through the Wire" by Kanye West to all old timers ZTHians and Tom.
Close enough I think.

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Join ZTH end of last year..indeed the best forum i ever come across! So many activities and full of content!

Philip

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
MitonCT26 said:
Others that MIA in ZTH since the last time i see them:

Alan (Putra298)
Sleepwalker
Shadowburner @ ayumi
Desmond Satria 1.6 Group N :D forgot what nick already
Botak Saab
Phillip Saga
Mike TRD ( OI mana LU??? )
KevinC Ahkua :D :D :D
Vee..

The Rest of ZTH Cyberjaya TT gang,
The rest of ZTH OUG TT gang,
The rest of ZTH BKT Klang Gang,
The PD Convoy,
KL TT old timers @ TTDI last time....

Damn i missed the old times..but have to move on leh. :p
whoa miton..that saga i think already thrown into klang river liao lor..hahaha..

TT @ TTDI was damn happening man...will never miss TT last time.. :D

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
aramis : are you the one with integra DA6? name's Kit isit?

or is it someone else ah? hehehehe so many ppl in CBJ TT...very long time never go there already. :D

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
aiyo miton some more say u young :p how la dey? i think u need some planta juice from ramsing la :D i'm sure eclips3 would be more than happy to help u out :D

aramis is vincent la. he's driving a honda civic..EJ7 rite?...damn ganas engine inside~!! :eek:

kit MIA already...never see him around also...driving a red integra

Regards;

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
JUN said:
Hhmm, joined Y2K also...that time the Saga N1 Spec was the most famous one :D i kena conned 9 9 from him :rolleyes: Oi "Miton the Young" :p when wanna yum cha?

Still prefer the atmos in here a few years ago. It's been a long way baby :cool:

Regards;
THIS BUGGER POISONED ME TO JOIN in 2002. bornzreign was the first one who showed me the site.

JUN poisoned my mind to online forumming! hahahahaahhaha

ah.. i was not around yet in that version posted in the first post. but i've been se-table with JUN, zephyr, yolk, miton, GT20V, nd4ever... hahaha HISAP LA WOI!!!

zth forever.

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
ahahah kitos hilang terus liao.... ramsing still the cyberjaya samseng rite... takut lah.. met him only once and his smile scared the shit out of me. his bumper oso grinning that weird smile.. the big ass intercooler teeth can gobble up whole cars!! except for blackie taiko's behind hahahaha :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hehe i seen alot of people with diy stuff,but so far i never seen this thread come out (correct me if i am wrong) ...so anyone here diy it b4...

use ball bering... those round type...with bering inside...then just diy the cover ...suits bling bling rims better.(coz of flat surface....chrome rims espically)..then just find a way to stick it on to the ori rims.....anyone care to try..hehehhe..just my 2 cents
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience