BLEACH

vyruzj

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
So far bleach until episode wat ar? Currently downloaded until ep 25. damn chi kek... :D 2 thumbs up...

i actually tot the doll (Kon) was the most funniest character in Belach... damn ham sap oso... alwiz looking at orihime boobs.... hahaha

iskymeow

Known Member
Jul 29, 2004
DCM
drift.com.my
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
isky, a crazy idea, when u r drifting rite.. u can throw these stuff out of yer car and make sure it hits yer opponent! u see this.. damn stylo milo rite?

ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!
what the heck wei BH!!!!! LOL can't stop laughing... :)

anime is up to episode 36 now, just waiting for subs to be released.
manga, last subbed episode was 181.

iskymeow

Known Member
Jul 29, 2004
DCM
drift.com.my
hoi you also calling me that ah.. :p

bleach #36 was subbed and released last night.
subs of 181 + 182 are on the way.

vyruzj

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Yeah i have watched it... couldn't wait any longer... jz d/l it when the sub was out.. hehe. But sigh... the fight between ichigo and spiky fella jz started. Not much action yet...

iskymeow

Known Member
Jul 29, 2004
DCM
drift.com.my
vyruzj said:
Yeah i have watched it... couldn't wait any longer... jz d/l it when the sub was out.. hehe. But sigh... the fight between ichigo and spiky fella jz started. Not much action yet...
yeah, it's just the beginning.. the fight spanned an entire volume of the manga if i remember correctly. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

India has definitely done a full U-turn in the eyes of the international motorsports scene, let alone Formula One. Now, the nation boasts its own Formula One team in Force India, two Formula One drivers in Karun Chandhok and Narain Karthikeyan and will be hosting its inaugural race in October this year...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience