SSO 2dot5 KL 2005

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Ok, here's an update:

1) Jay Chou (who isn't as good-looking as me but has a better voice) will be there from about 7pm. Don't miss it!

2) Registration and payment is still open. Please turn up on Tuesday to pay and register, and if you're a drifter and wanna drift on Tuesday you can then jump straight in.

3) Tuesday's event: drifting will be open from 5pm onwards. I will start with a briefing, and then off you guys go. Finish at 10pm. It will be WET in order to maintain the consistency of the track for Wednesday's SSO Championship event. Course layout you can find on http://groups.msn.com/RaceRallyResearch under DOCUMENTS. It is up to 3rd gear and fast, so no screwing around!

4) The SSO Championship will be run as a sanctioned AAM Club event. Therefore, COMPLETE DISCIPLINE IS REQUIRED!! Proper helmets, no shorts, no slippers. Rollcage not required but recommended.

5) Wednesday: Be there by 530pm for briefing. As it is a proper event, keeping to the schedule is very very important.

/adian

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
oh okie yay!! i'll come for the practise then heheh since it's rm50 and now it's wet cause worried those tar very rough ler.. :(

whitepuppy : hahaha that's my darling ler.. she's like that wan.. cute leh.... :) hehe

aibon : you're gonna get it when i see you at OTS6.. tie ur kuku on my rear boot then drag you all the way hahahha..

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Adian

jay Chou is going to be there when, the 21st or 22nd??

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
iskymeow said:
i'll answer this, he'll be there on the 22nd at 7pm or so.
you looking forward to it isit? :p

Yalor he soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute mah.......:D

laineylashes

Known Member
adian said:
Ok, here's an update:

1) Jay Chou (who isn't as good-looking as me but has a better voice) will be there from about 7pm. Don't miss it!

2) Registration and payment is still open. Please turn up on Tuesday to pay and register, and if you're a drifter and wanna drift on Tuesday you can then jump straight in.

3) Tuesday's event: drifting will be open from 5pm onwards. I will start with a briefing, and then off you guys go. Finish at 10pm. It will be WET in order to maintain the consistency of the track for Wednesday's SSO Championship event. Course layout you can find on http://groups.msn.com/RaceRallyResearch under DOCUMENTS. It is up to 3rd gear and fast, so no screwing around!

4) The SSO Championship will be run as a sanctioned AAM Club event. Therefore, COMPLETE DISCIPLINE IS REQUIRED!! Proper helmets, no shorts, no slippers. Rollcage not required but recommended.

5) Wednesday: Be there by 530pm for briefing. As it is a proper event, keeping to the schedule is very very important.

/adian
'who isn't as good looking as me but has a better voice'
wuaaa..
hahahah :D

iskymeow

Known Member
Jul 29, 2004
DCM
drift.com.my
acura said:
how about edison chen?
from what i hear, it's jay, shawn and jordan that's coming. dunno, you'll have to ask adian yourself. :)

XXX: ahhh.. uhm.. i wouldn't know lor, seriously. LOLOLOLOL :p

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
i wonder how you'd die 3 times... hehehe. i won't die but i'll try to grab they're arse!! hahaha

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Latest update from the promoters is that Jordan is not coming, but Edison Chen is. Anyway, to fill any gaps of hunky good looking guys there's always myself, Isky, Djan, etc..

The stars are then heading to Atmosphere for a private party.. and hmmm.. I believe I have a few extra tickets in my drawer.. or make that "drawers"..

Muahahaha!!!