Why ZTH so many forum whore???

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
I know you are pissed with certain seller, buyer or some low life whom you met on the road but this does not give you right to post the same FREAKING post in every single sub-forum in zth??

It is quit irritating you know.

Done like what I've said? too bad....:mad:

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
If I could get RM1 every time I flame an attention whore, I would get at least RM100 per month.

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
SataniC said:
im a gigolo...or some say 'duck' ahahahhahahaha....chill oi....
Fyzal,

yeah, I'm blunt and direct to the point. and if someone felt offended by my thread, then they are guilty of forum whoring...

and btw, u r not a "duck", yet... :p

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
NOSkill said:
If I could get RM1 every time I flame an attention whore, I would get at least RM100 per month.
yeah, I totally agree with you. :)

No doubt this a public forum, there still need to have some control and restriction....

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
yea AGREE!!... some ppl EXTRA sensetive! cant just take any joke...same goes to classified section.. no question alloweD!

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
not sure bout buying or selling though, heres wat i observed...
recently in ZTH, got lots of posts like below......

things like, XXX driver on XXX way, blowing exhaust, illegal racing, cucuking, this and that and want to fight spirit...

even if you found that guy, what you want to do? kick him, kill him???
wat for?????
you might end up in lokap for doing stupid things..
and
it just show that you are as brainless as him loh...

what for??? whats over it over. dont vent your frustrations here on a public forum...

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
ban irresponsible posters... Warning should be given... Hmmm... Maybe i'll be banned too by then... Er... Who's the whore here... Er... Er... Anyone?

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA..........There was a thread about this recently but after a page or two it is now missing. I think TOM removed it to prevent it from making the forum look bad I guess.....

I have given up trying to do what you are doing and moved to another forum but occasionally drop by to say Hi to old friends.......and amuse myself with the threads posted here.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
DJmobile said:
not sure bout buying or selling though, heres wat i observed...
recently in ZTH, got lots of posts like below......

things like, XXX driver on XXX way, blowing exhaust, illegal racing, cucuking, this and that and want to fight spirit...

even if you found that guy, what you want to do? kick him, kill him???
wat for?????
you might end up in lokap for doing stupid things..
and
it just show that you are as brainless as him loh...

what for??? whats over it over. dont vent your frustrations here on a public forum...
Hahaha, That's right.
If you're chicken shit out at the first time, I think you'll still chicken shit out at the second time you meet the driver you hate.

elaine2284

1,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
Visit site
devious17 said:
HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA..........There was a thread about this recently but after a page or two it is now missing. I think TOM removed it to prevent it from making the forum look bad I guess.....

I have given up trying to do what you are doing and moved to another forum but occasionally drop by to say Hi to old friends.......and amuse myself with the threads posted here.
uncle devious>> u never say hi to me also.... MIA already ar?? bila wanna come out tt?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pls forward this to as many as u can. Missing Child on board champagne gold Kelisa license JGL 685. Pls contact Mr. Wong 016-7770955. This is real case. Pls help

i received this from sms. i dunno izzit real or not but just help to spread it out.... hope it really can help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience