DRAGON FISH or AROWANA for sale….

tarrant8877

500 RPM
Sep 12, 2004
KL / IPOH
Visit site
wmkr said:
bro,

sorry to say in public but your price is tooooo high for this aro... the max u can sell is only about RM700 for grade 2 red aro which is also called Banjar Red... may i know what is the price u bought this aro?.... this is not a red tail golden aro... it is a cross breed aro...at the price u are looking for is for Red tail Golden which is also called Indonesian Gold.....just my 2cent view... do go mad on me... but i would like to inform u only....
This is a Red Arowana which mension in the Certificate....(refer to the certificate)..

Frankly speaking i bought this red aro for 900 with around 5 inches body length...
Dun tell me i rear for 2 years plus till body length 16 inches only sell 700....??......somemore have to rugi ar......wah......

I think u have to judge only when u c the real fish with the real colour....
Camera is a bit difficult to shoot while the fish is moving la.... So the photo is just a reference how the fish look like only....

Anyway, Thx for viewing....

:) :) :)

wmkr

Oct 13, 2004
tarrant8877 said:
This is a Red Arowana which mension in the Certificate....(refer to the certificate)..

Frankly speaking i bought this red aro for 900 with around 5 inches body length...
Dun tell me i rear for 2 years plus till body length 16 inches only sell 700....??......somemore have to rugi ar......wah......

I think u have to judge only when u c the real fish with the real colour....
Camera is a bit difficult to shoot while the fish is moving la.... So the photo is just a reference how the fish look like only....

Anyway, Thx for viewing....

:) :) :)
no prop. bro.... i have been into aro for quite some time now..... and i know how to judge an aro.... it is red but only banjar red....which is 2nd grade.....this is only my point of view.... is u want to know more on aro why dont u come to meet us at arowana club.

tarrant8877

500 RPM
Sep 12, 2004
KL / IPOH
Visit site
wmkr said:
no prop. bro.... i have been into aro for quite some time now..... and i know how to judge an aro.... it is red but only banjar red....which is 2nd grade.....this is only my point of view.... is u want to know more on aro why dont u come to meet us at arowana club.
Is there any aro club?

ProVersion

Known Member
Jun 3, 2005
KL
emmm... in the cert stated Red Aro.... might be Red Aro lol wmkr .....maybe the color not yet arise/come out lehhh ? Or the shopkeeper give a false cert ??

wmkr

Oct 13, 2004
ProVersion said:
emmm... in the cert stated Red Aro.... might be Red Aro lol wmkr .....maybe the color not yet arise/come out lehhh ? Or the shopkeeper give a false cert ??
bro... a second grade red aro is also called banjar red... which is cross breed aro....