OFF THE STREETS 6 DRIFT SESSION @ Xtreme Park Sunway 17 June 2005 7.00pm onwards

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
For your info, i had to browse this part of the forum every morning and night and had to call Cheaka for info on when is the next OTS and wait anxiously to register.:mad: All the top 10 or 20's or 30's all had to call or even browse through this part of the forum everyday just to register. So, this is not bias or anything, is just that u need to put in more effort if u want something. This event is open for anyone with FR cars, willing or wanting to learn drifting in a safer place where there hardly is any incoming traffic unless some people spun and donut......:D so for those of u wanna join please put in more effort rather than saying things that are not what it seems to be. We put in our effort coz we wanna learn drifting and we like the sport. Cheers!:cool:

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
gti88 take home? of course ler... u hensem boy maaa... GT Queen melted with u. muahahahahhahahahahaahaaaahahahahhahahaha.. only aEroZ can beat u... he's OMG SupeR DupEr Veli ThE HensEm (self proclaimed) aEroZ!!! hahahahahah

DinNismo

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
GardenOFStarS
Visit site
KP61 said:
For your info, i had to browse this part of the forum every morning and night and had to call Cheaka for info on when is the next OTS and wait anxiously to register.:mad: All the top 10 or 20's or 30's all had to call or even browse through this part of the forum everyday just to register. So, this is not bias or anything, is just that u need to put in more effort if u want something. This event is open for anyone with FR cars, willing or wanting to learn drifting in a safer place where there hardly is any incoming traffic unless some people spun and donut......:D so for those of u wanna join please put in more effort rather than saying things that are not what it seems to be. We put in our effort coz we wanna learn drifting and we like the sport. Cheers!:cool:

Well said by sifu drifter..... Its 50/50 for everyone... siapa cepat dia dapat..hehehe
not the same for the GT queens.... siapa paling lambat dapat hehehehe

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
topui11 said:
gti88 take home? of course ler... u hensem boy maaa... GT Queen melted with u. muahahahahhahahahahaahaaaahahahahhahahaha.. only aEroZ can beat u... he's OMG SupeR DupEr Veli ThE HensEm (self proclaimed) aEroZ!!! hahahahahah

Please la, im not handsome at all wei .. Aeroz is the best ! donut sure like one .. :D

aEROz

Known Member
Dec 8, 2003
Visit site
topui11 said:
gti88 said:
Please la, im not handsome at all wei .. Aeroz is the best ! donut sure like one .. :D
:eek:

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.:confused: ........... argggggggh talk until from drift.com.my until here.... :D

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
aEROz said:
:eek:

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.:confused: ........... argggggggh talk until from drift.com.my until here.... :D

haha .. you so popular mar !! what to do ...

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
DinNismo said:
Well said by sifu drifter..... Its 50/50 for everyone... siapa cepat dia dapat..hehehe
not the same for the GT queens.... siapa paling lambat dapat hehehehe
Wah lau eh.......where is the sifu drifter leh.........isky & topui la......sifu for TFCC or chap Ngan Yin.....:D For GT queens should be siapa handsome dapat leh........too bad for me no chance leh......maybe isky can lah......coz they will probably say so cute lah this adorable kitten......:rolleyes: .......back to this thread leh........don't jump subject.....:cool:

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
The registration is closed on Wednesday 10pm. Please find the following participants for OTS6:

1) Aibon - A31
2) Nick - KE70
3) Kurt - MX5
4) Alvin - AE86
5) TFCC - A31
6) TFCC - Merc
7) TFCC - KE70
8) TFCC - Gloria
9) Sham - TE72
10) Tan - TE71
11) ZeroLim - C33
12) Jerry Choo - AE86
13) JoeHan - R32
14) Banting - KE70
15) Banting -Ae86
16) Faisal - AE 86
17) Ah Choy AE86
18) Alvin@XXX AE86
19) Jess - KE70
20) Ivan Choo - KE70
21) Sexycar - KE70
22) Alex Chew - KE70
23) Rickey - KP61
24) Ronald_Loulan - KE70
25) Chai - Ke 70
26) Chong - Ke 70
27) Tan - Ke70
28) Mohd Riduan- Volvo 240
29) Ngan - BMW
30) NottyEddy - Lancer A174
31) Rody - TT132
32) Banting - AE86

Thank you.

iskymeow

Known Member
Jul 29, 2004
DCM
drift.com.my
KP61 said:
Wah lau eh.......where is the sifu drifter leh.........isky & topui la......sifu for TFCC or chap Ngan Yin.....:D For GT queens should be siapa handsome dapat leh........too bad for me no chance leh......maybe isky can lah......coz they will probably say so cute lah this adorable kitten......:rolleyes: .......back to this thread leh........don't jump subject.....:cool:
oi oi suddenly i'm a cute adorable kitten la? :p
nevermind, i'm sure they won't mind letting this big cat play with their cats. LOLOLOLOL

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
iskymeow said:
oi oi suddenly i'm a cute adorable kitten la? :p
nevermind, i'm sure they won't mind letting this big cat play with their cats. LOLOLOLOL
hmmmmmm...... what cats?

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
i oso want gt gurls.. :( hehehe but they don't look as good as the recent ones :) but still they're cool :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all 61T master,

I still cannot forget the feeling / excitement when I newly bring my car out from garage with 1.2 bar boosting in the street. After that successfully reduce the boost by installing new hose for actuator currently having my stock engine boosting @ 0.5 bar.
Now, I'm feeling itchy and want to up boost @ 0.8 bar (Enough for me as I'm fuel-consious person) and need master's advice for me what to do. Just simply up boost? Or what do I need in the first...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience