Looking for vios type-G oem rim

izzo

Jun 10, 2004
I'm looking for vios type-G oem rim. If anybody want to sell please
quote me for the price. Plz PM me ok.

Thank u.

izzo

Jun 10, 2004
give me your contact no. we can discuss its.

ultraman

Known Member
Feb 26, 2005
Can we discuss it over here? I am a bit scared to expose my phone number here...cause i receive a lot of junk calls since the last time i expose my number on a forum...

i would prefer we discuss here and then when we come near to close the deal then i'll let you know my number... i hope you don't mind... =)

izzo

Jun 10, 2004
maybe u can PM me your contact no..... i think its easy to make any deal.... Anyway how the rim condition? Are u going to sell with or without tyre? Name the price then we can nego....

thank u

karlieja

Sep 30, 2007
okey bro...mine is 8 month old.. how much you willing to pay or can trade with 16" rim??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I need to fit a bucket seat into my car and it definitely needs some modifications. Firstly, there's no aftermarket parts for my car so definitely have to fabricate or modify the seat brackets and railing. To me fitting in seats must be done correctly and properly because it involves our safety.

So if you know any good and affordable shops around klang valley, please feel free to share and if possible the price you paid for the work performed.

Thanks guys.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience