bmx owners come in.......

jeffblazed

Nov 7, 2004
bmx owners .....where u ride and wat bike u own.........pedal power........

Pingu

May 5, 2005
i had one but that was quite a long time ago.. u have one eh.. what do you do with it.. tricks? or become junior mat rempit in the middle of the city.:)

jeffblazed

Nov 7, 2004
Pingu said:
i had one but that was quite a long time ago.. u have one eh.. what do you do with it.. tricks? or become junior mat rempit in the middle of the city.:)
i have a haro tr2.2....i use it to ride down hill in the jungle....or sometimes just ride it....damn fun just to realese allthat energy....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
i ride mountain wan worr...can ar??
i do trials n XC...
used to lar...my bike stolen...no clifford alarm :(

jeffblazed

Nov 7, 2004
PocketRocket said:
i ride mountain wan worr...can ar??
i do trials n XC...
used to lar...my bike stolen...no clifford alarm :(
CAN LA BRO JANJI BIKE...WITH PEDALS....

bryang-unit

Mar 21, 2005
Kelana Jaya
I am 30yrs n tat day i told my wife i wanted to buy bmx la.. Ride around my apartment wif my bling bling earing wif basket ball jersey n my adidas old skool.. she said damn stylo man u.. Then se continued watching "friends"..But i think i wan to buy wan la

Da G

jeffblazed

Nov 7, 2004
bryang-unit said:
I am 30yrs n tat day i told my wife i wanted to buy bmx la.. Ride around my apartment wif my bling bling earing wif basket ball jersey n my adidas old skool.. she said damn stylo man u.. Then se continued watching "friends"..But i think i wan to buy wan la

Da G
bro i 26 years old.....and i still ride and i dont give a shit about what people say.,......

bryang-unit

Mar 21, 2005
Kelana Jaya
Yala.. no need to gif a shit wat ppl say horr!! Hey kid wat u lookin.. gif me yur ais krim...waarrrgghh mommiiiii....**Cabuttt**

i'm on behalf my friend having problem with his ferio 95'. in the beginning, his ferio have a chamber problem, so he went to press n burh the chamber.. then after that for a few months, his ferio always have to re-alignment... his tires went out(makan sebelah) from inside... then when he want to turn left, the steering not steer back to normal position like before.

went to workshop, but mechanics also dont know what to do.. ask other, some said chamber problem, some said lower arm...