bmx owners come in.......

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
bmx owners .....where u ride and wat bike u own.........pedal power........

Pingu

Known Member
May 5, 2005
i had one but that was quite a long time ago.. u have one eh.. what do you do with it.. tricks? or become junior mat rempit in the middle of the city.:)

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Pingu said:
i had one but that was quite a long time ago.. u have one eh.. what do you do with it.. tricks? or become junior mat rempit in the middle of the city.:)
i have a haro tr2.2....i use it to ride down hill in the jungle....or sometimes just ride it....damn fun just to realese allthat energy....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
i ride mountain wan worr...can ar??
i do trials n XC...
used to lar...my bike stolen...no clifford alarm :(

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
PocketRocket said:
i ride mountain wan worr...can ar??
i do trials n XC...
used to lar...my bike stolen...no clifford alarm :(
CAN LA BRO JANJI BIKE...WITH PEDALS....

bryang-unit

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
Kelana Jaya
I am 30yrs n tat day i told my wife i wanted to buy bmx la.. Ride around my apartment wif my bling bling earing wif basket ball jersey n my adidas old skool.. she said damn stylo man u.. Then se continued watching "friends"..But i think i wan to buy wan la

Da G

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
bryang-unit said:
I am 30yrs n tat day i told my wife i wanted to buy bmx la.. Ride around my apartment wif my bling bling earing wif basket ball jersey n my adidas old skool.. she said damn stylo man u.. Then se continued watching "friends"..But i think i wan to buy wan la

Da G
bro i 26 years old.....and i still ride and i dont give a shit about what people say.,......

bryang-unit

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
Kelana Jaya
Yala.. no need to gif a shit wat ppl say horr!! Hey kid wat u lookin.. gif me yur ais krim...waarrrgghh mommiiiii....**Cabuttt**

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm on behalf my friend having problem with his ferio 95'. in the beginning, his ferio have a chamber problem, so he went to press n burh the chamber.. then after that for a few months, his ferio always have to re-alignment... his tires went out(makan sebelah) from inside... then when he want to turn left, the steering not steer back to normal position like before.

went to workshop, but mechanics also dont know what to do.. ask other, some said chamber problem, some said lower arm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience