Nite Life in Malacca..

thteh86

Subang Jaya, Ma
elaine2284 said:
highly recommended Geographer's Corner too!!!!!
whenever i go back to melaka.. this is the place i wont miss out.......
liquor / beer / cocktail even coffee & snacks at a very reasonable price.....
& they play live jazz / oldies too..... damn relaxing man... ;)
elaine tai ka che, next geographer drink on u...

elaine2284

Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
thteh.. u must belanja me oh-jian & ikan bakar also woooo... :p

this weekend i maybe go back melaka wooo... MAYBE ONLY :p

wanna organize a melaka tt boh????

elaine2284

Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
er.. next weekend loo then......

ask drill to balik kampung also lah... then we 3 person come out melaka tt... muahaha

BlackHD

Jan 29, 2004
elaine u stay at tampin or alor gajah?

elaine2284

Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
Sg Udang ;)
i heard the highway connecting Ayer Keroh & Sg Udang is ready for use..... hmmmm nvr try that hw b4... how's it?? is it nice for testing corner??

bryang-unit

Mar 21, 2005
Kelana Jaya
Warr.. got kawan at melaka ar..aiya..but nowadays I also seldom go melaka aledi lorr.. if got chance i find u all la.. but talking abt roads arr.. u all got go full throttle for the dip from Mahkota then up the bridge then the sharp right bend arr..I use to do tat wif the comp car.. Damn shiok worrrr..

Btw, arr wat was the pub behing the Beauty Cafe called aledi arr.. I also cant remember how mani times i bcome waterfish there aledi laa...sum of da waitress damn chun meleleeh man!!!hehehee

bryang-unit

Mar 21, 2005
Kelana Jaya
Ohhh.. Now i remember where is Geographer aledi..set next time i go wif my wife.. Peppermint i been there b4 but, no nice also!!

bullet_nos

Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
Melaka during the day got more life ler...if u enjoy historical sites, then got A'Famosa la...ship museum la...baba nyonya museum...etc. u can also try the Nyonya food...in Melaka Raya got alot. but some cut throat. There's one in Ujong Pasir, very sedap, opens at night til 10pm only, but service very slow as there is only one old auntie who cooks.
Jonker Walk, u can try the Ice Kacang there, cendol, etc...pretty cun.
If u enjoy listening to live songs, along Jonker Walk there's 3 joints...Ben's Cafe, Geographers and another one opposite. the best so far is Ben's. drinks reasonably priced also.
for clubs, Jack D er...not too long ago got murder case. he-he.
Pure Bar not bad during the weekends.
if u wanna go Chinese joints...with chinese singers...young la, u can try wings.
Green World in Melaka Raya also not bad...the food, and later in the night a dancing joint. Along that row there's Amigo (a restaurant with western cuisine), pretty good.
if u want to eat at a reasonable, quick, and delicious restaurant (yes, the owner is making tonnes of dough!), u can try dining at BEi Zhan restaurant in Melaka Raya.
Popular Hawker centers is such as Dragon Inn, OUB, Newton, Fajar Food Court, etc.
Portuguese settlement ok nia la...seafood not bad. but dun kena slaughter. btw, i live around there. ;)

Cheers

Hey guys,
I have a couple of wrench.My question is, can i adjust the absorber without dismantling it?Can i just jacked my car up and adjust it from there?If yes,how do i do it?can enlighten me?Thanks in advance.