Any One?????? Marie France Bodyline

BlackHD

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
one of my "playmate" actually go through the program... it seems to me no different cos she is originally very pretty... i mean very pretty.

but i wonder if they have some program to make their o-o become OO... it sounds more interesting to me...

Stunticons

Jan 12, 2005
BlackHD said:
one of my "playmate" actually go through the program... it seems to me no different cos she is originally very pretty... i mean very pretty.

how much she paid for it and how long is the programme duration?????? outcome the same arh....

BlackHD

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
if not mistaken is thousand plus only. 3 months, abt 10 treatements.

she's slim in the begining that's why to me i can't see any different...

don't go for this kind of treatment la, excercise more can already.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Actually it's just coincidence....

coz i c many women after born baby will go 1....Then some say very effective n become thinner...

well...i assume that those women who became thin after goin there is because they're naturally thin ppl... so lucky the time they go in there is the time when they're starting to become thin again...So they kena tipu la...:p

Coz i got 1 auntie who went to try...She say no effect 1....
Coz she's naturally a plump woman....Since i was small i c her size nvr change also til now.:D

My aunt also told us that their treatment is kinda dangerous actually....
Better stick to the original way...control ur diet n exercise well...

monmon

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Constant move
my opinion? go ahead and do marie france. i have heard positive feedbacks from their treatment. i am sure u r considering it becoz u've thought thru all those remedies ppl here have mentioned.

forget abt gym, it doesn't work. it's a lot of work, and u'll soon give up. unless u hire a personal trainer which will cost u a bomb. if u eat and run, u'll probs maintain the weight, losing it is hard.

got a guy friend in sg, went from a 120kg to a 70kg. big change, he seems pretty strong still.

gym memberships aren't that cheap anymore. 1800 for something that works is worth it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifoo sifoo sekalian... i wanna ask if iswara 4g13 can use what other car's FICD arr??... and, FICD from which car has more vacuum pressure??...

i need stronger vacuum suction coz i've fabricated the idle load compensator for my weber carbie... but the suction not strong enough to overcome the stiffness of the holdback spring of the carb's throttle lever.... thats why i need an FICD which has a stronger vacuum pressure...

any sifoo can help??... FICD from what car i can use??... plug...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience