the best ever drift event.....Off The Street 5

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
The best way is to space the beginners wider apart is my suggestion

Say like releasing each car 5 secs apart onto the track.

That way, there is a wider margin of error as well as less likely chance of collision when spin out occurs.

I think nobody wants to out spin and get banged and nobody wants to bang another car.

WHen one participates in a motor sports event, one should resign to the idea of getting banged and banging other particpants unintentionally.

Therefore, the idea of remunerating the other party is not feasible.

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
nottyeddy said:
i think it's not about wether they are beginners or not.. just that maybe they let their guard down in the excitement of drifting..
Agreed but its one thing to be careless but to be reckless is just not acceptable . It goes without saying that drifting is a dangerous sport , so lets not make it even more so :)

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
just becareful lor...

for some reason (as for me) i'd play with someone i know for say skagee, topui, ilicitdreams, tee, mr.nismo or so ...cause i know they're style and limits and they know my way of driftings :). But for the others i'll keep my distance or let them overtake else i'll be prepared to avoid if anything goes wrong:)

GSRTurbo

500 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
if not why do we see so many crashes in drift tengoku..

goosfrabar

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
Pee Jay
Visit site
DoNuT said:
hmmm i didn't realise alot on the accident part but for sure the yellow ke70 was real bad!!. i hope everything is okie for him.

which yellow KE70?

the wan that jam brak and masuk ditch izzit?

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
goosfrabar said:
which yellow KE70?

the wan that jam brak and masuk ditch izzit?
guess you didn't see it :) errrrm thats the worst accident i've ever seen on our local drift events. nah not the one with the ditch :) it happen in group 2 last round.. thats all i know hehee

goosfrabar

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
Pee Jay
Visit site
DoNuT said:
guess you didn't see it :) errrrm thats the worst accident i've ever seen on our local drift events. nah not the one with the ditch :) it happen in group 2 last round.. thats all i know hehee

wah really arh!!! damn i miss it again.

i think the leng-luis on the track distract a lot of my attention...hehehehe.

iskymeow

Known Member
Jul 29, 2004
DCM
drift.com.my
DoNuT said:
just becareful lor...

for some reason (as for me) i'd play with someone i know for say skagee, topui, ilicitdreams, tee, mr.nismo or so ...cause i know they're style and limits and they know my way of driftings :). But for the others i'll keep my distance or let them overtake else i'll be prepared to avoid if anything goes wrong:)
donut duwan play with me. *sigh*

goosfrabar

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
Pee Jay
Visit site
laineylashes said:
where leng lui?
O.O

leng-luis lah like u dun know:p

leng-luis like yourself, val, and a couple more near the drift cars were parked.:rolleyes:

Wah got 1 leng-lui wearing white baby T wif jeans...i got her pix, wah she damn keng!
* ahem ahem.....if she's some wan's gf i terribly sorry for the wild eye...i can't help it!
Plz dun kill me.

but i think the most beautiful lui is still Jane.
* Pls don't kill me skagee...you're a very lucky man!

*CABUT!:eek:

illicitdream

Oct 3, 2004
.S K A G E E. said:
Agreed but its one thing to be careless but to be reckless is just not acceptable . It goes without saying that drifting is a dangerous sport , so lets not make it even more so :)
Well my 2 cents...:p i agree that it's dangerous and well we(as i use a collective so to nobody in particuler)do get over zealous and unfortunatly reckless at the very least which shouldn't be taken so lightly... that it's drifting, YES accidents can and will happen, it's dangerous so precautions should be taken especially by drivers,i've gotten in my fair share of bumps,dents and near misses, and i guess sometimes unfortunatly theres a price to pay in learning...but on the whole i think that organizaers have taken every precautionary mesure to avoid miss haps, the rest is left in the hands of the driver...so buckle up and drive safe!(that ending was so corney)ok done with my 2 cents...

Skagee: Great event!!!!had loads loads loads of fun!
Donut: errr u like being behind or infront....of my car! , but which ever way enjoy drifting with you!...:p

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

the passanger side of my headlamp broken, so change a new OEM one

after install u can see the difference of new and old. the driver side

is a bit yellowish

any way to restore the glass headlamp to match back the new one?

thanks in advance.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience