morning bump

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
breakfast bump

bem69

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Ok just installed the front strut bar for my wira a/b. Initial impressions... I'm loving it! The difference I feel are :
1)Better straight line stability
2)Better cilok, less swaying
3)Better cornering and handling
4)The car just feels safer and hmm.. tighter? Steering is more responsive

Well that's for the strut, for the seller, very nice guy this Kent, and I'd recommend him and Zenden to anyone. My car is now holding the record for having the hardest nut to open. Now poisoning my friends... apparently one guy kena racun already ah Kent? heheh.

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
bem69 said:
Ok just installed the front strut bar for my wira a/b. Initial impressions... I'm loving it! The difference I feel are :
1)Better straight line stability
2)Better cilok, less swaying
3)Better cornering and handling
4)The car just feels safer and hmm.. tighter? Steering is more responsive

Well that's for the strut, for the seller, very nice guy this Kent, and I'd recommend him and Zenden to anyone. My car is now holding the record for having the hardest nut to open. Now poisoning my friends... apparently one guy kena racun already ah Kent? heheh.
thanks man!!!
thank for introdcue the bar for ur friend!!

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
bump bump

existenz

May 10, 2005
Indonesia
Well, I just want to give a complimentary to Kent for doing such a good job in doing business with me. He sent me a Zenden bar for Toyota Avanza to Indonesia. Yep, I'm from Indonesia and ordered a bar for my Avanza since nobody sell it in my country yet. So I pretty much can say, I must be the only person in Indonesia who use a Zenden strut bar in my Avanza, thanks to Kent for that hehe... ;)

At first I was quite nervous doing this kind of order deal from another country and not even knowing the person (Kent). But I really want the bar for my Avanza. After chatted with Kent on IM (AOL) and it seems he's a great guy, so what the heck, I ordered it anyway hoping I'm dealing with a honest person here. It took me 2 weeks till I got the bar, and eventho I sent the money on the next day after I ordered the bar, Kent didnt take the money from Western Union Bank until he sent me the bar. So he showed me a fair and good intention in this ordeal

It cost me 285RM that I had to pay for just 1 bar, include money transfer fee, postage fee, custom tax fee, and not to mention another 21RM that Kent had to pay extra from his own pocket to the post office for some extra fee when he sent my bar, so thanks again Kent.

So grand total amount was 306RM for the bar to get from Malaysia to Indonesia. It's like I bought for 2 bar and still get some change left right? hehe... :rolleyes: So damn expensive if you were thinking about it, too expensive, but I really really want it so I guess it well worth it... and I got the bar safe & sound finally, installed it couple days ago, and it feels great!!

After all, I'm HAPPY. Thats important to me. I satisfied with the promise from Kent that he will send me the bar to Indonesia and he did it. So just to tell you all, I wont mind doing business with him again in some other time. Thanks Kent for your honesty and good work :)

-Leo

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
thanks man!! appriciate!!! :D

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
sorry mate we dont have the bar for serena

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
morning bump

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
lunch bump

kktham

Known Member
Jan 30, 2005
i'm currently using a zenden front strut bar on my wira and it improved the handling. was thinking of buying the lower rear bar and also the 4 point lower front bar. anybody installed these items, maybe can give some comment.. thx in advance!!

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
kktham said:
i'm currently using a zenden front strut bar on my wira and it improved the handling. was thinking of buying the lower rear bar and also the 4 point lower front bar. anybody installed these items, maybe can give some comment.. thx in advance!!
dont worry i can garenty you can feel quite a big different after u install it....
hm..actualy this is the brother who install 4point front lower for he's kelisa please refer as below

kelvin555 said:
just to share my experience on 4-points undercarrige bar for kelisa... :D

ok, i got the bar on last friday (due to my living place in johor, i hv no choice but to get the stuff by courrier service), it was well-wrapped in brown cardboard+plastic & the bar is no scratch at all, 1st thing to praise kent for the good & carefull packaging! then i go to my foreman there to get it fix, at the early time thought tat it would be very easy to install just like last time i installed the Zenden 2-point front struct bar, but then we spend about 40 minutes to install it! also i got a problem bcoz the bar contact with my hotbits extractor piping, so i have to adjust the exhaust up a bit, lots of sweat & tear to get it fix but u won't regret to buy this thing! it really help & u can straight away feel the difference once u compare with no bar!when i make "a-little-bit-fast" corner, the car feel like "ketat" & stronger a bit on my suspension systems, immediate response whenever i turn my steering wheel, really helps a lot on my H&R lowering spring & stock standard absorber set-up!! don't look down on this small & light alloy bar & thk tat its useless, u never try u never know... im not trying to make advertisment for kent or Zenden, but it is really a good stuff to get... ;)

Last edited:

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
Good morning guy bump bump

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
dinner bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how does having a larger intercooler piping,lets say 4" , bigger plenum and bigger throttle helps in gaining performance? how would it affect otherwise? heard that it will bogged down like hell if things are not done properly. very interested in it.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience