OFF THE STREETS 5 Drift Session @ Sunway Extreme Park

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
nottyeddy said:
hmmmm... i see a long grin on val's face... hmmmm... i cannot see further.. the dark side is clouding the vision.... muehehehehehe....

val grinning ,i can see.

sexycar

4,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2004
©ït¥ ðf Thïêvê§
Visit site
very nice event just now... thank you so much to
skagee & cheaka for the great time.... tonight so many
super power car driving fiercely... I so scared of getting
bang... lucky I came out alive... but why Fruit Tree finish
so fast??? I love fruit tree.. they so generous.. always
give nice drinks... I wanna volunteer to be a fruit tree
car... gimme sticker, I advertise for u all... ;)

iskymeow

Known Member
Jul 29, 2004
DCM
drift.com.my
great stuff, had fun as usual. could have done without a kiss of the tyrewall though.. and i have to admit that tonight was the most chaotic.. had a big amount of casualties compared to previous events. maybe that shows that most of the participants are improving in leaps and bounds?

thanks to the organizers, and also thanks to julie2121 for helping me cable tie my oil cooler which decided to fall down on my way out. :p

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Hi guys,

Last night was definately a night to remember,

It was the first time the Expert group had the opportiunity to go in reverse direction on the track which proved to be challenging even with skills and experience that some of the Expert drifters had! I might consider to make the reverse track format a regular for the Expert drifters for a least one round...what do you drifters think?

Last night was also where I was able to see the Intermediate drifters begining to bridge the gap between them and the Expert group. These drifters were showing their proficiency in not only their car handling skills but also in their judgements of how to react when a situation arises and also when to push or not to push their limits. I glad to be able to see this develope as its a skill that could only be aquired through close head to head drifting which is virtually impossible or too dangerous to be done outside the track!!!

Last night we were also able to see a few new faces in the Beginners group. Their skills displayed were beyond their catagory ranking which I hope to be able to promote them on our next sessions.As for the regulars in the Begineers group,a majority of them did show improvements which is a trend that I hope will continue in the following events.

Good job drifters!!!However, it is sad to say that this event had the most mishap as compared to the previous events. Crashes and spins were more common and their severity had also increased tremendously!!Some were definately unavoidable but there were a couple of instances which were caused by plain recklessness. I will not elaborate on this further but parties concerned have been informed .

I would like to thank everyone involved , Sunway extreme park management, the Staff of Kart Quest, our Marshalls, Sunway sercurity, St. Johns ambulance and most importantly the spectators, you guys were the best !!!!

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
~NisMoBaBy~ said:
wish i was there! :(

hope to be able to make it for the next one kekeke...
nismobaby : me will surely fetch you there anytime if you want girl. hugs! :)

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
wahahahahahahaha

nice event! donut!!! u owe me dinner at KFC! muakakakkakakakkakakaka

skagee... damn nice event.. tiring and costly for some.. but definitely, everybody going faster and better... and closer!! the mishaps that happened... well, don't know what to say about it... it's up to your own judgement... on track, it's everybody on their own but do watch out for others... and please be considerate with other drivers. some are not as skillfull... some are still struggling to improve... we should motivate... not eliminate... :D just IMHO...

on a personal note... DoNuT and smith..... next time aaa.... SSO.... wait aaa... ur time will come!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What happen if Flywheel or Clutch cover faulty?...

hello sifu...

i got i question...What happen if Flywheel or Clutch cover is faulty?...how can we notice this?...

is it make any sound or else?...

thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience