Spray colour code?

satriaSssEeeZzz

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L/Cyberjaya
how to find the perfect match spray colour for my car?...mine is the new se colour... the dandelion yellow...

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
If you are talking about aerosol cans then its pretty hard for us to help you out there... you will have to search for it, but if you are looking for the paint then just pop by any car paint shop (there are a few in State, PJ) and tell them "satria yellow ori", they will know what colour... hehehe

OR just drive your car there if the paint is tarnish, they will be able to advise you how to mix and match to the exact tarnish colour.... believe me, they are quite good.

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
khguan said:
welcome...

n u can get those paints form Jusco and ACE Hardware. RM15.90 per can...

the quality of the pain is the same as our car paint? if i wan to spray my whole bumper can it be the same with my orginal car colour..and my car is silver colour...thanks

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
kelisa6009 said:
the quality of the pain is the same as our car paint? if i wan to spray my whole bumper can it be the same with my orginal car colour..and my car is silver colour...thanks
for me, i havent try on such a big piece.. so i dunno how will it look like..
but the paint itself looks very very close to the ori color, probably the closest u can find among all the aerosol cans

if i'm not mistaken, they have more than 1 silver, so make sure u get the 1 that matches yor car

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
ookko...i will try and see whether it match my car or not

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
well.. i duno hows de quality... but i've used it on my grill.. looks very matching... my car is Medium Silver (grey)... the new paint is slightly darker.. i think my paint faded.. 4 years already...

check this out :
http://khguan.fotopic.net/p15177102.html
http://khguan.fotopic.net/p15177101.html
after spaying de paint... make sure u spray another layer of clear coat.. for de shiny effect.. rm5 wan can already...

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
another thing u can try is to buy according to the name of yor paint..
for example i'm driving a grey color gen2, n according to the color board in proton show room, its called a Galaxy Grey..
so when i buy, s should look for this Proton GalaxyGrey or something like that..

i remember there's 1 time i went to ACE and saw 1, but its written there Proton Ggrey.. i wasnt sure if thats the 1 i need, so i din buy =P

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
khguan: yours look good... quite matching there. But if spray in a wide area (ie like a door or something) sure can tell the difference right?

I never opt for aerosol sprays la, i usually leave it until i some other place are dented then i will just sent it over to the shops to kau tim one shot lar... but learn how to use the sandstone and putty la for all the small dents.

learnt knocking fenders and dismantling body parts from there also la... hehehe

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
hey...thats my grille...hahahaha
now it looks nicer...eh,wanna sell back ar..? :D :D jk

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
sell back ah?? price more expensive liao wor.. kekeke :D jk

actually i'm very lucky to get ur grill at dat price... thanx to PocketRocket... now many ppl finding this grill.. even my neighbour also finding... got stock... but price not ngam... ppl sell it expensive...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey..guys..

i just got install my Air fliter..

just wanna ask abt..do i need to change the Air fliter..everytime i services my car?

or just wash it?

(the guys told me that...just wash it..that enought liao)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience