Sepang Drift Show Off 21/5/2005 (Saturday)

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...good to know that all of u had fun...!

Skagee: what time u went back lah...saw ur car in the pit even after the drag battle over...stayed there over night for track day ah the next day?

anyways well done guys!

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
ah man was late back to KL or not sure manage to check out those drifting wan :) ish!!!

topui : hehehe no worries lah i'm fine with it wan... it's a fair decision. anyway i'm in redang.. me also got no car to play around ler hehehe

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
Wah, really had great fun drifting or should i say spinning...hehehe....just check my car the shockers mounts were loose and the ball joint also was loose.......really suffered a lot of understeer becoz of this 2 things.......damn.......:mad: but a least had some great fun struggling with the car untill the car almost overheated...but it was endless fun. Thank you Skagee and Cheaka for the great organizing.....sorry didn't had much time to chat with u guys too.....hehehe....suddenly u 2 disappeared from the pits during the drag battle......was with kevin,tee,tan,the black KE70,and space cowboy. Hopefully the next one will be better.....:D

iskymeow

Known Member
Jul 29, 2004
DCM
drift.com.my
i had loads of fun, thanks for the opportunity guys. :) really learned quite a bit out there. nice to see some flying exhaust pipes in front of me too. :p

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
iskymeow said:
i had loads of fun, thanks for the opportunity guys. :) really learned quite a bit out there. nice to see some flying exhaust pipes in front of me too. :p

muakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka... flying exhaust... flying battery..... flying tyres..... all should join team flying. muakakakakakakakaka

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
topui11 said:
muakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka... flying exhaust... flying battery..... flying tyres..... all should join team flying. muakakakakakakakaka
There was almost one Flying absorbers.......hehehehe.....absorbers nuts loose......ball joint also KO.........phew.........lucky follow my instinct......

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
kp61....

got a new one today... flying speakers!!! damn my speakers tercabut while sideways.. muakakakakaka.... 2nd time this happened... and this time... fark.... speaker got... koyak already the cone.. haih...

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
KP61 said:
. Thank you Skagee and Cheaka for the great organizing.....sorry didn't had much time to chat with u guys too.....hehehe....suddenly u 2 disappeared from the pits during the drag battle......was with kevin,tee,tan,the black KE70,and space cowboy. Hopefully the next one will be better.....:D
You're most welcome , My apologies for not being able to hang out with you guys as we were busy directing the video production for the Drag. We only left Sepang about 4.00am!!!. Hope you could help give us suggestions on how to make the next one better..:)

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
iskymeow said:
I did it on purpose...you guys are getting too good.. I just wanted to slower your progress down a bit ..hehehehehe

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Short_Shifter said:
hey guys...good to know that all of u had fun...!

Skagee: what time u went back lah...saw ur car in the pit even after the drag battle over...stayed there over night for track day ah the next day?

anyways well done guys!
Yup..it was a very long day for both of us...after packing up the equipment and stuff , we only managed to leave Sepang at around 4.00am..

Your name sounds familiar..have we met before?

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
eh skagee.....u know u r getting famous in this line .....nobody know well about after u
bring out ots for us !!!!

cheers bro !

.S K A G E E. said:
Yup..it was a very long day for both of us...after packing up the equipment and stuff , we only managed to leave Sepang at around 4.00am..

Your name sounds familiar..have we met before?

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
topui11 said:
kp61....

got a new one today... flying speakers!!! damn my speakers tercabut while sideways.. muakakakakaka.... 2nd time this happened... and this time... fark.... speaker got... koyak already the cone.. haih...
Nvmnd lah.....just get it from potong kereta leh.....:D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lately there has been reports on strange series of accidents with the ultimate Audi R8. It was not in Russia but in some other West European country, the newest and limited edition R8 was burned down in matter of seconds, Its light metal body melted down and nobody could explain the strange phenomenon. One Audi R8 less. But the reasons are not so mysterious as in Europe...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience