Philip HID 4350k with Imported Balllast

damienyum

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
planet drift...
taiko planet.. i got d stuff oledi........ installed d h4 set for my car .....shooting high high...oh wat else i can do.. i wan more focus on d road.......dunno will b d same case happened to d h7 set for my bro celica onot leh???

jawez

May 5, 2005
High beam

You are correct planet. I fix on the blue cap and it totaly solve the glare. Thanks bro. Now it more looks like using 6000K capsule. Damn cool.

Planet said:
how about u try to buy a convertor cover. wear the blue cap can reduce it...

jawez

May 5, 2005
4350k Hid

Planet said:
if you don mind pls snap your photo in here. thanks
I not yet cut the shield. i wonder if i cut the shield will the light beam higher? here's the photo before and after installing the blue cap.Now its look more like using 6000K bulb.

Last edited:

20vt

Apr 11, 2005
jawez said:
I not yet cut the shield. i wonder if i cut the shield will the light beam higher? here's the photo before and after installing the blue cap.Now its look more like using 6000K bulb.
http://img248.echo.cx/my.php?image=hid4cw.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

emm u bought da capsule from planet? will da light become dimmer? can u take a photo of ur capsule?

Last edited:

jawez

May 5, 2005
HID Light with blue cover

20vt said:
emm u bought da capsule from planet? will da light become dimmer? can u take a photo of ur capsule?
Here is the picture taken with mobile camera.
[/URL][/IMG]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan recently brought out their newly designed DeltaWing racer for the first time to test at Sebring in order to prepare for their championship contention at the legendary Le Mans 24 Hours.

<!--more-->Although it won't be classified in the 2012 Le Mans 24 Hours race, the Japanese manufacturer is looking to showcase their ability to create and utilise pioneering technology...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience