OTS - Tsuiso Terror - KE70 1.3

iskymeow

Known Member
Jul 29, 2004
DCM
drift.com.my
aiks so long never check this thread. my bad!!
sure, can sit in my car.. but you all must let me sit your car oso lo.. :)

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys..i also first time u know...wanna join u guys in the ol skool group...ronald dun forget to count me in ok...!..thanks u guys..looking forward for tomorow event...abit nervous...any tips ah sifus out there?

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Short_Shifter said:
hey guys..i also first time u know...wanna join u guys in the ol skool group...ronald dun forget to count me in ok...!..thanks u guys..looking forward for tomorow event...abit nervous...any tips ah sifus out there?
I'm no sifu but I would recommend that you have fun tomorrow. Be it on the main course or the beginner course. Try not to be too hard on yourself and not stress out if or when you spin. Don't be afraid to ask any questions and try to hitch a ride with those with similar cars as you to pick up stuff from them. I will be asking two of the experienced KE70 drifters ; Jess and Onn to help out. So do keep a look out for them.

reddenger99

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hi all sifu out there...
still wondering how to drift using KE70 stock...
i having 1 here... try to drift by using hand brake... but can't... i watch a video, drift king how to drift... but then i can't do it... is it due to the drum break... or just i don't have the skill :(

amancute

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
KLIA
Hi all, can I join the event? With my love KE70 Supercharger. Can I joint the T.O.A.S.T ? Tomorrow morning at Sepang. Tonight let's drift at KLIA.... See U tomorrow..

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey thanks to all sifus...and everyone out there...was a good event...for a first timer like me...i surely learnt alot...how to control entering speed and the throtle and all...memang chun...looking forward to next event...wanna practice more n more...like all sifu's out there say...practice makes perfect...!...i tot i beginner tak pandai drift...my tayar ak ada hal...my tayar in the morning got 70%...not got oni 15%..all gone edi...but it was worth the fun....heaps of salutes to the organizers and drifters and also everyone else who made today awesome!

p/s:..heard some romours from a few fellers who work at SIC off....they say this saturday during drag also got Drift but organized by SIC?...is it true?...who is going?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is any sifu used this thing before?

The seller claimed this thing can increase car horsepower and torque and it's worked for every car.

However I've read some articles on Internet that somebody said this is just a myth while this mods is using the resistance inside to cheat our car ECU that the ambient temperature is lower than usual then it'll adjust to increase more oil to pump out more power.

Any review, all sifus...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience