The Attackers Hall Of Fame List! Time To Attack 3: Sepang - Oct 31st 2010

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

TTA3 is now the most competitive round within the Time To Attack: Sepang 2010 Series. Fractions of a second has never been so precious, precise braking and well planned turn-ins at all 15 corners pools the milliseconds collected. Make no mistake, The merciless Time To Attack manifest forgives no underoversteer, mis-shifts, brake-fade. This is where a perfectly set-up car with a focused skilled driver really make his mark.

We'd like to congratulate all drivers and teams for making it into what would be only official and THE most celebrated Sepang Lap Time chart toppers! This is for recognizing all efforts and risks taken to compete in Zerotohundred.com's Time To Attack: Sepang Series 2010!

We'll see you in the Finals on December 12th 2010!!

Click on the Hall Of Fame images below for printable Poster-sized files!

Join Time To Attack on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/timetoattack

The overall Top 20 listing illustrates just how fast the Attackers are now doing being under the 2:40s region! A huge improvement of times since the TTA1!

Perhaps the most competitive class in the TTA ever, where the records are broken, 2:28:249 is currently the fastest lap time set by a Civic Type R on full slicks, followed by an equally impressive Time Attack prepped S15 Silvia on Semi Slicks at 2:28.720!

Amazing line up of Supercars at the 3rd attack last Sunday. With the Superleggera and R8s debuting their first appearance at the Time To Attack really proves just how capable these rare exotics are! An R35 GTR by James Lee also chipped the record set by Farriz Fauzy in round 1 by fractions of a second!

The GT Cars Category interestingly sandwiched by 2 E46 M3s with the the CSL topping the chart followed by a host of Lotus cars.

A well Mixed range of Turbos this round provides a variety of comparison between the drivetrain variants. Though the 4WD still dominates the Attack, the obvious ones being the battle between the Evos and WRXs as always

NA Cars at the Time To Attack III were mostly competitively prepared this time around. With the best time of 2:32:209 proving just how fast a road prepped car running on semi-slick can be in Sepang!

K20AA

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
how come there are no hall of fame for HONDA like TTA2???

K20AA

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
hi, there'll be a Honda Hall of Fame by next week
Thanks Tom, couldnt make it to the Top 5, but with the Honda Hall of Fame at least some consolation for me...kekekeke...

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Tom,

Another question sir...may I know is it OK for an unregistered driver to drive for other registered driver??? Cos I saw a pro driver driving but from your list in the Hall of Fame, I couldnt find his name on the list...which means if I registered under my name but during TTA, Im not driving my car and instead asked a pro driver to drive my car...just want to check is it ok under the rules and regulations??? Hope you could clear some of my doubts...

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
Tom,
whr 2 view d rest of d results?i mean,even 4 those w did not made it into d HOF,i believe alot wud like 2 view d rest of d results too....4 me,dis is d 1st time i'm running w d transponder,wud love 2 view my official time 4 my own record
thanks

Last edited:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Tom, couldnt make it to the Top 5, but with the Honda Hall of Fame at least some consolation for me...kekekeke...

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Tom,

Another question sir...may I know is it OK for an unregistered driver to drive for other registered driver??? Cos I saw a pro driver driving but from your list in the Hall of Fame, I couldnt find his name on the list...which means if I registered under my name but during TTA, Im not driving my car and instead asked a pro driver to drive my car...just want to check is it ok under the rules and regulations??? Hope you could clear some of my doubts...
Hi K20AA,

There'll also be a list of all driver's times to be posted this week

As for drivers of the TTA, we understand now that there are issues with the swapping of drivers. In the Finals and coming rounds of the TTA series, we will impose more control over the actual registered driver of the car . Only registered drivers will be allowed to pilot the registered car.

Thank you for highlighting this, we also received some inputs from other participants regarding this.

Tom,
whr 2 view d rest of d results?i mean,even 4 those w did not made it into d HOF,i believe alot wud like 2 view d rest of d results too....4 me,dis is d 1st time i'm running w d transponder,wud love 2 view my official time 4 my own record
thanks

hi Akuma

yup, these will also be posted as part of recognizing all drivers' lap times to contribute to the Official TTA Sepang Lap Time List

Thanks!

ess530i

May 27, 2008
hi tom pls dun forget to change the stripping rule to allow removal of back seats :)

hahf

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
KL
i guess future TTA will need to add car/driver scrutinize process in between.

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
drop by and watch.. very interesting event.. if all goes well will join next year TTA :) thumbs up!

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
2.28 record will last for years to come...

The rest of the machines and cars not up to standard.

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
2.28 record will last for years to come...

The rest of the machines and cars not up to standard.
dun be idiot lah 2.28 already beaten by many other cars years ago just dat they never join this time attack
if next year they join then next year 2.28 will break already

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi frens,

I am planning to convert my Wira 1.5 engine to Mivec engine.
I came across 2 types of mivec engine Blacktop and Silvertop.
Blacktop is relatively expensive compare to Silvertop....
What is the major defferent between both? both are 1.6 rite?
Which one should i go for. Hope you ppl can share your expertise on this.

Reshay:confused_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience