Suggestions needed for NeoCPS sound System.

duck_killer99

Known Member
Mar 29, 2006
bro, i dun think that the player can power up ur sub, at least u need 1 amp to whack the sub........sumore 300 is veli hard for u to get amp+sub, not even brothers i guess

darkelz

Aug 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Wooo, looks like Satria on for teenagers. Fetch gf aje. Hahaha! My mum actually asked me to take myvi coz Satria 2 doors only.... But i insisted on the Satria coz i wanted a car that can :driver:
like that ar?
haha, im the one who insist on Myvi,
but my dad wants to buy this satria for me...
he's kinda satria enthusiast...
got himself a Gti and a '96/'97 1.3 satria back then...=.="
now dont have already..all sold..
'Age factor' i guessed...

bro, i dun think that the player can power up ur sub, at least u need 1 amp to whack the sub........sumore 300 is veli hard for u to get amp+sub, not even brothers i guess
yeah ure rite...
cant agree wif u more..=)
btw,
just try that stock blaupunkt first...
it rocks to me...
haha...
i just adjust the bass to the max...
i dont really like treble soo i just leave it alone...
+small car space sumore, sound quite good...=)
have a try...:driver:

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
bro,
rm300 - u can go to nearby brother's accessory shop. buy a set of speakers
usually it consist of 2 tweeter, 2 mid bass and 2 6x9 speakers. including installation should be around rm300. brand i not sure - but some popular brand.
yr stock blaupunkt is good enuf - hi power player with mp3. u can see the different.
if in future u got extra cash to spend - go for an amplifier with a woofer. rm1000 to rm2000

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
evo, brothers stuff good ar? People always warn me about brothers 0.0 . lool, dont dare try!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
evo, brothers stuff good ar? People always warn me about brothers 0.0 . lool, dont dare try!
it depends, the player and speakers are ok. it comes with warranty. although some are imitations, but most of it comes with warranty card from the manufacturer....should be ok

other accessories - those made in china ....u need to be very selective.
but with his rm300 budget...if it comes with one year warranty...should be ok.:)

yusuf

Apr 12, 2007
Just a little advice, save up a bit more..get a 4 channel amp and re-do the wiring..
I think it'll be enough for starters..Later got budget, then add the sub and change front to a proper component..it should be sufficient...Man man..Don't rush into it, it's just not worth it..
Just my 2 cents..
Need recommendations, PM me..;)

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Got my car d. Awsome. But sound system..... ==''
I set the bass to max but when on volume on player above 20 the bass like 'crack' Sounds terrible. any suggestions? Will fixing an amp fix the problem? Or change speakers? :stupid:

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
try lowering the amp "gain" level, there should be a knob on the amp

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
well...

i think what u really need was a decent amp and woofer....

recently i bought 12inch woofer and 1800watt 2channel amp at jalan pasar....

amp:rm140
woofer with box:rm180

both parts brand cokia-cokia...but it does the job nicely.....not that SQL greatness...but enuf for me....

and the amp i just use to power the subs alone..coupled with a good quality midrange...

(*yes i use 2.1 speaker configuration only in my old satria-2midrange/1woofer)

driven by kenwood KDC-U346 head unit....

well..i'm satisfied with a tight budget,it still can deliver the performance i want..altough now i felt i need to upgrade my alternator and install some high performance capacitor.... :biggrin:

playing with audio is never end....

just like modifying mechanical parts on car....

u'll never know when enough is enough..... :adore:

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Installed a componet set today. Bazoka brand. Sounds much better now, very clear but still can't go beyond volume 30 for some more 'noisy' songs, but its okay since i won't need it to be so loud unless to showoff. :biggrin: The foreman said its because my player cannot support too loud.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,helping on behalf a fren of mine who lost his FTO in bandar menjalara kepong.car is in maroon colour & it's the only 1 maroon in malaysia as told.

no plate is WFT 161 & if u guys found this car,pls call shane 012-311 2650

View attachment 196880
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience