Time To Attack Sepang Round 3- Official times are in

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Organizing an event such as this is never an easy task. Let alone the number of categories and cars involved. I would say it's hard! Nonetheless, Tom and his team has done a good job. One could see the improvement from tta1 till the recently held tta- final call. Kudos to Tom and team for such a great event , hope it will continue to improve and u guys can push it to new heights.
Yup, great speech bro...:proud:
I just hope more & more sponsor will come knock Tom's door, call Tom's number to propose the sponsorship for the event... really hope that Toyo, Yokohama, Bridgestone, Michelin, Motul, Torco, Redline, Works, OMP & many more... will sponsor the event, coz most of the car there using their products... its time to give some support...
as for the participant, mayb can contribute a little more by give some comment or suggestion besides of the complaint...
To achieve the very best, we must all work together...:adore::adore::adore:

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
i was just saying that to show how adding more sub categories might jeopardize the smoothness and prolong the duration of this event.

like you previously highlighted jin, it's a time event and not a RACE. you simply outdo your own time and clock the best laptime in your own car and your own limit. If one wanna be competitive and compare with other's timing, i guess you might as well go all out to get the best tyres, more mods, lightened,...etc to be in the time attack machines category!

and yes!, the sponsors would be good! then it may attract more particiapants or even int'l team like this one : YouTube - Yokohama World Time Attack Challenge 2010, now that would be nice! i will even buy tickets for entrance!

till then, keep up the good work ! :D:driver:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Its "Race" against 'our own self"...:burnout:
Right to the point bro... but i think the Classes for now r more than enuf dy...
Mayb Tom can consider entrance fees, to raise the fund of TTA & make it even more great...

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
time 4 me 2 b cheeky....such nice event still got ppl 1na complain meh?aiyooo....pls lar.....not 2 say kenot complain or gif constructive comment,but sumtimes gif slack abit oso lar...it's really not easy 2 organize such an event ler....well,it's true,having a pure street tyre class could attract more entries BUT will also take up more time n manpower 2 organize.....now oredy so many classes...n like last Sunday,d timing ngam2 soi...in d end got "open track" sum more..n honestly,i know ALOT of ppl r really happy w dis arrangement......right,ppl?

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
wow, thanks everyone,
we're very glad and thankful for the continued support and honest opinions from you guys. more so with the compliments. it's really really nice to know we have supporters backing us up on with the direction we're trying head the TTA.

we've made some improvements throughout the series and we'd also like to thank Brian, Alvin, Faisal from HPC Motorsports for proving the opportunity, sharing their experiences and guiding us with the basics of organizing a motorsports themed event.

Though the Time Attack has been our dream to provide Malaysians with for the longest time, The best part is that it started out at an extremely impromptu arrangement that was set in May where we only had 2 weeks to prepare and turned out to more successful than we ever thought it'd be. We only have everyone involved to thank for this.

Speaking of entrance fees, we think it's important to allow everyone to enjoy what the Time To Attack has to offer from a spectators' point of view especially it being new, we decided Free would be the best way for everyone to Taste the Attack 1 through 3.

But it is the Finals next month that we'll need all the support we can get. It will also be a full Sunday event that will challenge the abilities of everyone in the TTA Team.

We are planning to charge a minimal entrance fee for the spectators in the Finals, so thank you very much for actually suggesting this even before we decided to announce this

thanks everyone,

Next up:
Time To Attack : Sepang - The Finals! 12 / 12

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
i don't understand this: how can a honda civic EG hatchback clock better time than all the top three GT cars and less than 1 second behind the mighty audi R8...? :hmmmm:

azameel

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
g4i8y0t
different driver, different skill
no point if your car is damn powerful but you cant or didnt use it to is full potential
in this case the eg is a lightweight car with a superb engine and maybe a skilled driver
in the other hand the driver of the R8 or any other gt cars maybe didnt use the full potential of the car
or they dont dare to really push it to the limit coz u know how expensive those car is if anything happen

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
THAT EG hatch has a big displacement engine n a good driver behind d wheel...dat's y....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I find it very surprising that a FWD 4cyl N/A car can beat all those RWD/AWD/mid engine/turbo super cars! Well I guess big kudos to the driver and the team. Maybe the others were just not willing to risk their super expensive machines. Definitely should try much harder next time so not to get embarrassed by a Civic. :D

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
we've made some improvements throughout the series and we'd also like to thank Brian, Alvin, Faisal from HPC Motorsports for proving the opportunity, sharing their experiences and guiding us with the basics of organizing a motorsports themed event.
You are welcome

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
FF's are more forgiving at the limit than supercars, im not surprised why they went so fast :driver:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
yalor...driver skill very important oso...i'm not saying i'm very skillful but driving my 1989 ol junk,i think i managed 2 beat 1 R8 n a few Lotus oso wor?n besides skills,size of balls oso count ler...i m more gung-ho aka balls bigger coz i know my repair cost will b relatively CHEAPER compared 2 those Supercars/GT cars,hence prolly dats y i dare 2 push harder?AHAHAHHAA....
selit joke joke abit,dun marah ar?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Your eyes are not playing tricks on you; its true. This is really a Jaguar E-Type. 50 years old, and regarded as the "Top 100 Most Beautiful Cars in the World". I'll admit that I do not know very much about Jaguars, or this Jaguar in particular... but I will say that aesthetically, the lines on this cat are gorgeous.

Now on to the good news - I'm trying to arrange for a photoshoot with an E-Type (not the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience