Toyota Supra JZA80 for SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Toyota Supra JZA80 for SALE

V8lover

Known Member
Oct 26, 2008
Nice car bro...it must have taken a lot of your time to maintain this Supra....and money ofcourse......I think RM 120k for this kind of Supra is a good deal. I have seen Supra going at 70k to 80k with my own eyes & drove them, but they were in terrible condition....they all required at least 60k to 70k additional investments to make it to your standard....thumbs up bro!!!

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Nice car bro...it must have taken a lot of your time to maintain this Supra....and money ofcourse......I think RM 120k for this kind of Supra is a good deal. I have seen Supra going at 70k to 80k with my own eyes & drove them, but they were in terrible condition....they all required at least 60k to 70k additional investments to make it to your standard....thumbs up bro!!!

jp.s2000

Known Member
Sep 7, 2010
Johor

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

thkz bro..... tats the reason i request & PM all interest buyer come & view the car at my hometown, once they see & drive it, they will feel it worth the money, if no buy the car also nevermind, make friend also happy coz we love supra...

MrRonin

4,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2006
Loan how much maximum??? Bank or credit company for year 1993 Supra??

TQ

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
used to have one of those.what an amzing car.and to all saying why so expensive have u seen a 70k supra 6M/T????i really dont think u will get an original 6M/T for 70k in very good condition.i was selling one of my TVR(sold already)at 128krm.people keep saying oh a friend saw one for sale at 70k.as a TVR lover i have the records of most of the cars in malaysia.i could tell just by having the records from EUROPEAN CAR SERVICES.which is the only TVR expert around that the car(70k)needed at least an other 70k just to put it back to a proper standard.so before saying that this supra is expensive why dont u go and see it by urself and see the full specs??free bump from a real cars lover.cheers(and yes u will miss it like i did)..

jp.s2000

Known Member
Sep 7, 2010
Johor
used to have one of those.what an amzing car.and to all saying why so expensive have u seen a 70k supra 6M/T????i really dont think u will get an original 6M/T for 70k in very good condition.i was selling one of my TVR(sold already)at 128krm.people keep saying oh a friend saw one for sale at 70k.as a TVR lover i have the records of most of the cars in malaysia.i could tell just by having the records from EUROPEAN CAR SERVICES.which is the only TVR expert around that the car(70k)needed at least an other 70k just to put it back to a proper standard.so before saying that this supra is expensive why dont u go and see it by urself and see the full specs??free bump from a real cars lover.cheers(and yes u will miss it like i did)..
haha... thkz & it's like wat u said the car is more than its actual value to fully re-store it into brand new showroom condition... & got a zth member already PM & call me & we met at my place having a wonderful test drive session...

B14Extreme

Aug 9, 2010
U don't know?
dear supra lover,

bro pm me the fitness price and year of the car,hope u was the 1st owner of this beauty.upper and lower car condition?my dad searching for this monster 6speed manual very badly.

thx bro.

jp.s2000

Known Member
Sep 7, 2010
Johor
dear supra lover,

bro pm me the fitness price and year of the car,hope u was the 1st owner of this beauty.upper and lower car condition?my dad searching for this monster 6speed manual very badly.

thx bro.
U GOT MY PM..... call/sms me pls.. thkz

freakonwheels

Mar 14, 2009
One really neat Supra....
Bumpz for your sale.... I'm not a resident on your side of pond else would have loved to drive by to view...:driver:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Our team just covered this event last month, here is the after movie i thought you guys would enjoy.

Please subscribe after!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience