Ogura Twin Plate Clutch for Supra (JZA80)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Ogura Twin Plate Clutch for Supra (JZA80)

V8lover

Known Member
Oct 26, 2008
New Ogura Twin Plate for Supra (JZA80) on sale.

I bought Ogura Twin Plate brand new.

After buying the brand new set, I faced an issue. My Supra was configured & modified for OS Giken Clutch spec.

I tried to fit Ogura Twin Plate Clutch into my Supra but I could not fit it it. Because my Supra already had OS Giken Twin Clutch already installed when I bought the car (which means the original toyota parts have been taken out of the gear box, therefore I was not able to fit this Ogura Twin Plate Clutch). So,after I bought this Ogura Clutch, I bought a new overhaul kit for my OS Giken Twin Plate Clultch, and put in my old OS Giken Twin Plate Clutch, and I am still using OS Giken Twin Plate Clutch up to this date.

So I do not need my Ogura Twin Plate Clutch anymore. Im putting this up for sale.

Besides that the work shop guys tested this Clutch on my Supra, this Ogura Twin Plate Clutch has not been used. The Clutch and the Conversion Kit (Ogura's Original) is new.

I have confirmed with Ogura Technical Team (Japan), who viewed these 2 photos, that every parts (clutch & conversion kit) required for installation are there However, the small clip is missing (item number 19 on JPEG file). As this clip merely functions as the support for the hose, this item should not affect installation or functionality of the clutch.

Given that it is verified by Ogura Japan, I am increasing the price to RM 5800. This clutch has never been used by me.

Price: RM 5,800 only (Negotiable)

Call me on: 012 3045 328

Thanks.

:driver:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Full fuel subsidies for sub-RM5,000 monthly income earners?

Hahaha. All you f**ktards, told you BN means Barang Naik don't believe. Now ambik kau. The poor won't feel anything, they might make some money selling their quota away, RM10 for full tank.

The rich won't feel a thing, cause they will ask their driver who earns less than RM3000 to pump full tank for their Mercedes S320.

So, who die...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience