Driven: The new Proton Inspira 1.8 manual

jaymansion

Known Member
Sep 29, 2008
yeah i am a staff and i am a writer for '(00) ... i also have my own opinions and I don't make any apologies for that ...

Paul is great and so is everyone in his team ... Usually exchange ideas with them over whisky ... I'll ask them what they thinks of your idea of us journo's not being able to have minds of our own ... I'll get back to you ... Cheers ...

since when i say journo's can not have minds of their own?pls read back...i was saying do not bias in your writing and comments...
i was not even bashing but to point out what ppl say and you change my saying from 'do not bias and be professional' to 'you journo's can not have your own thinking'.
Look at how you bash your reader as 'shallow mind' when they have other thinking than yours...
I never see Paul and his crew bashing their reader shallow mind but they were all the time doing explaination when needed.
Including your own thinking and opinion in your review is totally a must to me.I like reading your review most of the time.
but do know where you stand...
you are just like those politician saying 'hey tak suka balik China balik India larrr' person right now...does that sound pro to you?not at all to me....
i just don't feel right you bashing your reader....
mind your words and respect others(you aren't a normal '(00) reader but a journalist...know where you stand)...

CHEERS....

honda

Jan 3, 2004
sel
since when i say journo's can not have minds of their own?pls read back...i was saying do not bias in your writing and comments...
i was not even bashing but to point out what ppl say and you change my saying from 'do not bias and be professional' to 'you journo's can not have your own thinking'.
Look at how you bash your reader as 'shallow mind' when they have other thinking than yours...
I never see Paul and his crew bashing their reader shallow mind but they were all the time doing explaination when needed.
Including your own thinking and opinion in your review is totally a must to me.I like reading your review most of the time.
but do know where you stand...
you are just like those politician saying 'hey tak suka balik China balik India larrr' person right now...does that sound pro to you?not at all to me....
i just don't feel right you bashing your reader....
mind your words and respect others(you aren't a normal '(00) reader but a journalist...know where you stand)...

CHEERS.... ]
as the matter of fact... he is wat he is since long time ago if u have followed him long enough...:biggrin:
u could have skiped his writeout if u couldnt take it n there r plenty more journalist tat maybe suited more to ur taste... asking someone to change characteristic or personalities is like asking G to abolish the watever fcking tax applied on foreign import car... possible? wait long long... :biggrin:

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
funny malaysian...

whoever saying cut and paste is a backstep...please learn more about automotive industry...

you like volkswagen golf gti? please list out how many chassis, engine were copied from golf...
i can state more than 3 different manufacturer using that engine..and more than 5 models...
can you?

owh..toyota 88c...race car build on year 1988..is toyota moving backwards by introducing the vios? ;-p
celica?
LFA? go condemn that expensive toy...
proud with vvti? lol...

kengybeh

Apr 21, 2008
good luck to those lancer owners, better sell off ur own ride as soon as possible!

jaymansion

Known Member
Sep 29, 2008
as the matter of fact... he is wat he is since long time ago if u have followed him long enough...:biggrin:
u could have skiped his writeout if u couldnt take it n there r plenty more journalist tat maybe suited more to ur taste... asking someone to change characteristic or personalities is like asking G to abolish the watever fcking tax applied on foreign import car... possible? wait long long... :biggrin:

lol so now you mean if i don't like how malaysia tax the cars then i should leave malaysia?then a small kid don't like how his mother scolded him them he should leave the house?no right...
that is the case bro...you think you knew it but you don't...i'm not even asking him to change his characteristic....
it's about RESPECT....at first i'm not even the one being bashed...i was just telling what those ppl were trying to say when i saw even the writer himself is bashing...when ppl express their thoughts(let's say lancer owner) and someone who should stand in the professional position actually bash them back...you like something others don't like then you say they are those of shallow minded...you bash = OK ,others bash=shallow mind......wth...everyone can bash but a professional journalist i don't think so...can la if he's not a pro...i don't mind....
nah i know i can't even judge that's why i just point it out...
well not gonna comment anything here then...taking your advice....thanks bro honda....:driver:

3zz

Known Member
Jan 18, 2009
any existing car on malaysia road?
so how bout wira n evo 3?malaysia also got evo 3 rite?so how?

question to lancer gt owner...brapa u spend convert ini inspira pegi evo x?
lol

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
Hehe !! Good !!
My friend is driving lancer GT...I call him dont change carbon bonnet 1st...
Wait after Proton Inspira come out...the carbon bonnet sure around RM800-1000..then can totally suit lancer gt !! We Both Win !!! :love:
Lets Buy PRoton Shares !! Cheers for Proton !! :knuddel:

ashloft

Oct 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
any existing car on malaysia road?
so how bout wira n evo 3?malaysia also got evo 3 rite?so how?

question to lancer gt owner...brapa u spend convert ini inspira pegi evo x?
lol
Proton jual WIRA, Mitsubushi don't sell new lancer/evo3 at time. Evo3 come as recond car bro.

Aug 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey bashers and non-bashers, if you will, take a moment from the constant bashing and look back at all the comments made. You guys know what onlookers will think? Funny. That's the only word that ever crossed their minds. The simple fact is Proton is rebadging, and will continue doing so in the coming years if they have to. And your constant bashing will not get us or them anywhere. Like the many people have said, don't like the car, go ahead and buy whatever car that you like. And for the record, Proton can't keep the price down is because they don't sell the car to many places, thus lesser income which translates to higher cost, a jolly good reason to why they can't be placed at the same levels as Toyota or Honda or Mitsu.

Cheers

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
yehh..i like the previous 'skyetan' comments...first car-daihatsu charade, second car-toyota corolla SE90, current car - Subaru Forester

i don't like proton so i never buy them but the family owns them so i drives one around occasionally.

if proton invited zth to review the car they might as well read the comments by all bashers and non bashers. if you can't sustain the business after 25 years. shut it down or sell them to other bigger cooperations. it doesn't make you malaysia's car if you still re-badge your own car.....sucks to the bottom eh?

honda

Jan 3, 2004
sel
Proton can't keep the price down is because they don't sell the car to many places, thus lesser income which translates to higher cost, a jolly good reason to why they can't be placed at the same levels as Toyota or Honda or Mitsu.
then planned to sell but no demand n lead to fail... if they knew they not going to sell in many place, they should have just rebadge from the begining till the end n put effort on QC... ppl would never bash then...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
yeah i am a staff and i am a writer for '(00) ... i also have my own opinions and I don't make any apologies for that ...

Paul is great and so is everyone in his team ... Usually exchange ideas with them over whisky ... I'll ask them what they thinks of your idea of us journo's not being able to have minds of our own ... I'll get back to you ... Cheers ...
dont drink too much whisky before the test drive k? hehehe