Shots of Sepang open track day- 24 October 2010

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

The recently concluded Sepang open track day on 24 October once again saw a myriad of cars making a beeline to the Sepang International Circuit to let loose some steam from the week’s hectic schedule.

As are all open track days, the cars ranged from your standard-issue corner carving Civics to the more high end machines such as an Audi R8 and a Ferrari F430. There was even a couple of BMW E30 3 Series lapping the track for some good old fuss-free motoring.

Of course, no track day would be complete without the mandatory turbocharged 4WD monsters, and this was no different. The Evos and Scoobys definitely made their presence felt.

There were a number of dedicated track machines as well, such as a EP3 Civic that called Sepang home. Not to forget the hot hatches that are always around, there was a Swift Sport and a number of Satria GTI’s as well as the iconic Golf GTI that all had a go on the asphalt.

Enjoy some of the shots taken on what looked to be a very productive Sunday for the participants.

Thumbnails

For Full Gallery, Go To Showcase

Attachments

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
all you need is a light weight, rear wheel car to have fun...

kudos to the ke70, for doing the job done with 1/10 of the cost....

edskkeat

Known Member
Sep 8, 2006
nice shots..:driver:

i'm there also yesterday,that ferrari F430 & porsche GT3 is my fren rides..:driver:

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
porsche GT3 orange color 1 ar (or there hv more then 1 GT3)..?? I think he is not 1st time in SIC?? next time try not to cross the white line as going out from the pit lane... very danger leh... hehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Until today my brake system is still not that powderful. Few weeks ago, i brought my car to check my brakes .. so what they did is .. they change both front and rear brake pump, new brake fluid, clean the inside caliper and replace the tubes. I also change a new brake pad.

Then I found some weird noise when I stop the car .. I can hear this 'tik tik tik' sound. And, when I engage 1st gear got this weird noise too not 'tik tik tik' sound. :(

Any sifus can tell me what is wrong...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience