mods on Accord CF4

wan_iswandy

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2007
wahhhhh.. i small small potato only.... and if i arrange mega TT sure haram 1 (illegal).. but i organise titties can la.. hehe...

so who gonna organise??? where our president ah??? he abandon us already ah??

ok.. abang alwi suggest on sundays.. i think ok cos everybody seem busy on other days..

WOW... Congratulations bro:proud::biggrin::biggrin:
Arrange tits of course u r the experts bro kekekekek.. Doesn't matter who organize the tt, most important is the tt happens.. ;)

Ali, congratulation.. Now u become bapak already.. From now, we can call u 'Bapakku Sazali'.. Ok x bro? Hehhehehehe
What's ur hero's name bro?

Last edited:

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
halllllllooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............Any body there??????????????

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
wah.. busy days are here and coming with busier days :)

slownstedy

Known Member
Dec 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
halo guys......may i join ur TT,bdw make me know earlier time n date.......just want to know, how much market price for euro r meter panel.....

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Hello to all bros...

I have a problem with my CL1 Euro-R... The check engine light is turn on all time (during driving and idling)...

I did the simple "bridge" using the paper clip on the diagnostic socket to check what is all about. After that, it gives code 41 (4 long blinks and 1 short blink) which is "Primary Oxygen Sensor Heater" malfunction....

Where is this primary oxygen sensor heater located ? Anyone knows what is the Honda product/spare parts code for this sensor ?

Just to share, I really don't feel any different in terms of power and fuel consumption before and after this symptom occurs... Just the engine's rattling sound (like the valves-lifter sound) is became more louder and terrible... but, that's all...

I hope someone out there can point me out on how to troubleshoot this matter.

Thanks in advance...

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
How to convert the currency ? So many stuff there ! Especially most titanium mufflers.... teasing !
wahahaha.. bro sato hugs feel's extractor to sleep... see titanium muffler then he sudah steam.. hehehe
Hello to all bros...

I have a problem with my CL1 Euro-R... The check engine light is turn on all time (during driving and idling)...

I did the simple "bridge" using the paper clip on the diagnostic socket to check what is all about. After that, it gives code 41 (4 long blinks and 1 short blink) which is "Primary Oxygen Sensor Heater" malfunction....

Where is this primary oxygen sensor heater located ? Anyone knows what is the Honda product/spare parts code for this sensor ?

Just to share, I really don't feel any different in terms of power and fuel consumption before and after this symptom occurs... Just the engine's rattling sound (like the valves-lifter sound) is became more louder and terrible... but, that's all...

I hope someone out there can point me out on how to troubleshoot this matter.

Thanks in advance...
i'm not very sure bro.. but there is a sensor in thr middle of our dashboard.. just below the windscreen you can see a cover there.. below is a sensor.. i wonder if that is the sensor..

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

abang cat :love: wanna organize mega tt??

slownstedy

Known Member
Dec 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
When check engine light (CEL) or maintenance indicator lamp (MIL) indicates code 1, code 41, OR, scan tool indicates DTC P0131, P0132, P0133 or P0135, there is a problem with the heated oxygen sensor (O2) sensor and/or circuit.

Act JDM Honda oxigen sensor can be used for various types or model, Civic CRX Del Sol Integra Si-V SiR SiR-G Type R B16A B16B B18C Prelude Si Si-VTEC H22A H23A. This heated oxygen sensor consists of 4 wires, it will fit 92-00 Civic, 92-97 CRX Del Sol, 94-01 Integra and 92-96 Prelude of the aforementioned applications.

The 36531-P54-003 Heated Oxygen Sensor is interchangeable with part numbers 36531-P72-J01 & 36531-P2T-003 Heated Oxygen Sensor

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

o2 sensor is located under the car body,it join to exzos piping! pleas correct me if wrong...

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

the part is easy to get in market spare part shope.......i think u've to check ur sensor 1st, then bring the sample......but for me, i just tell the part no.......make sure the part is original n packed in honda made in japan, red in colour

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Thank you bro slownstedy...

I'm just curious with the wording of "primary" oxygen sensor... so, it means, the car got 2 oxygen sensors... which one is the primary and which one is the secondary? *faint*

Another question, for Accord Euro-R CL1, what is the honda code for the chassis? is it P5P? Can someone enlighten me on this...

Thanks in advance, once again.

slownstedy

Known Member
Dec 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
just info
Honda Oxygen Sensor

A fuel to air ratio of 14.7:1 is considered to be the ideal mixture so that the engine could perform efficiently. This ratio could also vary depending on the amount of carbon and hydrogen in the fuel. But, ideally a 14.7:1 fuel/air ratio leads to an overall increase in fuel economy, a reduction in exhaust emission and a better engine output. Do you ever wonder how your Honda car’s electric control unit or ECU determines how much air and fuel to send to the engine cylinder? Well, that is accomplished with the aid of a Honda Oxygen Sensor - an electronic device typically attached to the exhaust manifold of the engine.

The primary function of the Oxygen Sensor is to measure the amount of oxygen present in the exhaust. If it determines that the right amount of oxygen is present, it will send a signal to the ECU telling it, in a way, that the mixture is accurate. On the other hand, if there is too much or too less oxygen in the exhaust emission, it will again send a signal to the ECU, which in turn would correct the problem so next time it sends air and fuel to the engine cylinder, the mixture would not be too lean or too rich. In essence, the oxygen sensor makes sure that the ECU does its job right.

If you check your car’s manual, it would say that a Honda Oxygen Sensor often needs to be inspected, or even replaced, after about 30,000 to 50,000 miles. Replacement is a must since a bad oxygen sensor would redound to a decrease in your car’s power output.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I have long seen this little interesting stuff and planning to get one myself of course with an alarm system itself.

So in case any of you do not realize what this is. It's called Electro Luminescent Indicator to be stick on window and it blinks gracefully when alarm is armed. Installed example below :

VIPER 620V DEI EL

Question, does this feature...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience