mods on Accord CF4

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
guys,

mugen twinloop for manual & auto/tiptronic are different eh? or just the piping are different? if piping different, that's mean inlet also different right?

and....

this mugen tiptronic speedometer really exist ke? or custom made?

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f91750322
i have used a set of mugen twinloop system for sir-t... power boleh tahan.. but still if compared to the fujitsubo powergetter the fujitsubo has more power and better sound... but mugen has slightly better top speed although it takes longer to achieve.. manual and tiptronic diferrnce is the length of the piping and where the mufflers and resonators are located... bro, if you want the twinloop i think i might be able to find it...

i know who got this mugen speedometer... very nice.. his one is for manual :)

but if for tiptronic tak payah le... cos the max i could get was about 220kmh if i remember correctly...

bro sato.. how is your car?? engine good? aragosta good?

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
bro sato.. how is your car?? engine good? aragosta good?
Aiy.....my car progress still slow la.....i went to check it out yesterday....the car engine bay still kosong ~

My mechanic only installed back a few wiring !Yesterday only saw him and some helper to uninstall the engine from the half cut ! I think i still have to wait like months ~

Actually...i found out my shox is not really aragosta.....it's actually aragosta tuned again by a company called active....that's y they remove the aragosta label and put Active label ! Hehehhee...

So....i wonder if it's like Merc to Brabus like or downgraded !??? Hhehehehee

Last edited:

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
sato san.. your mechanic seems to be taking a long time... my mechanic took 6 days to fully complete my car and 1 extra day to run in and double check everything... must bring some girls for your mechanic la like that.. maybe he tension no heart to work.. hehehe

so haow does your shocks feel??

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
sato san.. your mechanic seems to be taking a long time... my mechanic took 6 days to fully complete my car and 1 extra day to run in and double check everything... must bring some girls for your mechanic la like that.. maybe he tension no heart to work.. hehehe

so haow does your shocks feel??
Hahaha...dun have girls ar.....u must loan me some 1st ~

My mechanic is taking way longer time la....then he said need to interchange la...if my ex-engine parts better than this half cut..then need to replace ar...or vice versa....

My shocks.....still laying on the floor ! Hehhehe.....how u want me to test it ?

Last edited:

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
hehehe... walao... damn long time lah.. all my engines was stripped down and checked and it still took 1 week.. i think i should bring ah ling and xiao xiao to show him.. if he siap fast and good then he gets to 1 night with them.. pink colour mannnn... hehe

prop them active aragosta onto the bed frame and bring ah ling and xiao xiao to bed with you.. then you can test the absorbers while enjoying some sweaty steamy xxxxx.. hehe

wan_iswandy

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2007
i have used a set of mugen twinloop system for sir-t... power boleh tahan.. but still if compared to the fujitsubo powergetter the fujitsubo has more power and better sound... but mugen has slightly better top speed although it takes longer to achieve.. manual and tiptronic diferrnce is the length of the piping and where the mufflers and resonators are located... bro, if you want the twinloop i think i might be able to find it...
Hehe no la bro.. Not interested to use twinloop.. The exhaust u gave me already nice.. That twinloop question just for knowledge.. ;)

Guys, any planning for our mega TT..? ;D

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
hehehe... walao... damn long time lah.. all my engines was stripped down and checked and it still took 1 week.. i think i should bring ah ling and xiao xiao to show him.. if he siap fast and good then he gets to 1 night with them.. pink colour mannnn... hehe

prop them active aragosta onto the bed frame and bring ah ling and xiao xiao to bed with you.. then you can test the absorbers while enjoying some sweaty steamy xxxxx.. hehe
3P ar ? Hahhahaa....i dunno la....seems like he do it a day....off 3 days....and resume the next day ~

But now i brought the Feel's manifold to him la.....get it installed one shot !

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
Hehe no la bro.. Not interested to use twinloop.. The exhaust u gave me already nice.. That twinloop question just for knowledge.. ;)

Guys, any planning for our mega TT..? ;D
got mega tt ah??? when when???
3P ar ? Hahhahaa....i dunno la....seems like he do it a day....off 3 days....and resume the next day ~

But now i brought the Feel's manifold to him la.....get it installed one shot !
hehe.. no longer hugging the feels to sleep already??

wan_iswandy

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2007
got mega tt ah??? when when???
hehe.. no longer hugging the feels to sleep already??
bro fairy.. we already close to the end of 2010.. we shall plan a big TT la.. gather all bros here.. maybe u can arrange the gathering.. =)

kitzmet

Known Member
Jun 20, 2008
let me know earlier if want to make Mega TT....

one more thing,,yesterday my status as a hubby has been upgraded to Papa....i got one junior boy to train.now, i can get my sleep :canabis: after 28hours of waiting and standby...

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
bro fairy.. we already close to the end of 2010.. we shall plan a big TT la.. gather all bros here.. maybe u can arrange the gathering.. =)
wahhhhh.. i small small potato only.... and if i arrange mega TT sure haram 1 (illegal).. but i organise titties can la.. hehe...

so who gonna organise??? where our president ah??? he abandon us already ah??

ok.. abang alwi suggest on sundays.. i think ok cos everybody seem busy on other days..
let me know earlier if want to make Mega TT....

one more thing,,yesterday my status as a hubby has been upgraded to Papa....i got one junior boy to train.now, i can get my sleep :canabis: after 28hours of waiting and standby...
WOW... Congratulations bro:proud::biggrin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how do i take out the rivets that attaches my bodykit with the car??
cut the back or drill in the rivet?
;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience