integra Headcounts!!

achor

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Re: integra Headcounts!!

if u willing to spend rm25k k20 in a dc body why not upgrade ur b18c to a 2 litre :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

with 25k budget (actually more) u can rev safely... not to worried engine kaboom... all internal parts must withstand high rev... liners, bearings n crank girldle must be mega strong, upgrade cooling system... ive frens going cheap route n end up blew his engine :bawling: common cases: overheating problems :bawling: crack liners :bawling: in order to make successful 2L u must plan b4 dropping performance parts... ive witnessed some do not have basic things like fuel regulator :stupid: stock ecu :stupid: stock injector :stupid: stock thermostat :stupid: stock radiator :stupid: even using stock internal piston, conrod, crankshaft :adore::adore::adore:

Avoid 2L if u dont have a big sum of money... tight budget stick to 16b or 18cr becoz its very reliable... no overheating, burned head gasket issues as long u got brain to cold down the water n oil temp in ur cooling system... sufficient A/F ratio at given rpm, service regulary confirm the engine can last longer... My 6 years engine dont hav any problems for the time being :burnout:the only problem i encountered was distributor... this is common problem for most vtec engine... 9000rpm for a daily driven car :driver:
rin, your car is a street monster la bro. mine not powerful enough to catch yours yet.

mattdc2

Known Member
May 22, 2006

Mmmm..Genting? hehe not sure can join or not....:hmmmm::hmmmm::slug::slug::slug:

mindef

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005
clone street monster dc2 coming soon habes lah korang... habes dia tiru spec aku bulat2 :listen:

tks84

Known Member
May 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Blabong!! got the contact liow for your spare parts...

do check with this guy Lee Ching guan Hp 0126118811

the kedai potong is in batu 3,jalan kapar..you can try store number 03 33414177 or 33429085..

or you can visit website www.onghupheng.com... if he can't find in his shop he will help you find at other shop... good luck...

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Blabong!! got the contact liow for your spare parts...

do check with this guy Lee Ching guan Hp 0126118811

the kedai potong is in batu 3,jalan kapar..you can try store number 03 33414177 or 33429085..

or you can visit website www.onghupheng.com... if he can't find in his shop he will help you find at other shop... good luck...

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

CONVOY TO GENTING
Sunday, October 31, 2010 9:00am

Meet point PJ area : 9:00am
Aman Suria near Kayu Nasi Kandar

Meet point KL area : 9:00am
Esso petrol Station KL-Seremban Highway beside Furniture Mall

Please list your name if you can attend

1 mindef
2 cswong
3 tks84

cool...then i bring up this post in DC5 forum oso arr....apa macam?

mindef

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005

hahahah....bro Rin, mana ade clone dc sini????
sini memang xde maa... ayam maya ABC selalu ade... TT almost at nite... got sunwa digital n infra red heat gun somemore... soon lambda... recently he showed me with his thermal spray... :listen: that guy can cucuk me :adore: :adore::adore:

ps: TT= technical talk not telor talk ok

Last edited:

tks84

Known Member
May 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
so how is the TT session going? any comfirm wan's ??

Dc5 says most of them are going to sepang for the TTA which is on the 31 as well...

how? mau tukar course to sepang or still with the genting TT?

tks84

Known Member
May 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
CONVOY TO GENTING

1 mindef
2 cswong
3 tks84

anymore do include in your name then we will at least know how many...

tks84

Known Member
May 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

CONVOY TO GENTING

1 mindef
2 cswong
3 tks84

anymore do include in your name then we will at least know how many...
if comfirm go, i a bit blur with meeting point KL...as i tak biasa with KL road...so i pakai GPS...can be more specific? or we all meet 1 point only lah since a bit of us only...apa macam...?

tks84

Known Member
May 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
sorry lah guys i suddenly last minute just inform today i am working on sunday (WTF!!!!!!!!)

how about we change to the following sunday? on the 7th of november? apa macam and we start a new trend..

tks84

Known Member
May 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha....thats the problem with our ride....mine also 3rd party already...cannot cium anymore...very dangerous...

did anyone went for the TT?

cilaka i need to work today (sunday) ...somemore my car leaking black oil,need to change gasket for the oil pan liow...
and also check the ecu...has anyone check your ecu before or service? mana?
as i heard that honda after 10 years the caps started to kong... E-Tech too far(johor)
otherwise i will send to him..:driver:

dgtalpunk

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
After checking online.. seems like it effects car ECU as well. My ecu already 17 years old. I Opened up the ecu n c everythin is fine. no capacitors leak. Statement about the 10 years onwards failure... i kinda dont agree coz have seen caps failing in new boards even within 1 year. Normally pc desktop motherboard will have this type of prob where they use el'cheapo capacitors. New mainboards come with solid state ( no leaks). U can identify by lookin on top of the caps.. it shud be flat. if got bulge... then its dead. Some caps tend to leak from bottom. ie the caps will be slanted instead of straight. Worse case is it leaks n can c rust on it and cause ur PCB board to be eaten leaving a hole on the board or damaging the circuit lines. if u c a cap fail, remove it, clean the pcb board (some ppl spray clear spray to protect) then clean the contact point n solder a new caps. Check online to c symptoms that u can get if therz a cap failing in ur ecu.

tks84

Known Member
May 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i have open and see...same case like you...17 years old liow mine...we 2 form 5 liow...

post it on etech forum...have a look there...

i don't know how to see but all looks fine for me(my eyes)

you using ODB1 as well?

can it be tune? 1 bro from here (racedude) says he has the software to tune...

what engine are you using? how the TT yesterday? anyone went?

i went to workshop today and fix my oil pan gasket,cut spring,change oil...car more power now:driver:
waiting for oil cooler now only,then together with atf cooler i can go flying to genting:stupid:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pic 1 - Remove the original regulator with 2 screws, first remove the two hose that is connected to the regulator one with the clip and the other one is the vacuum hose.

Pic 2 - This is how it looks when taken out if afraid keep the O ring in a safe place.

Pic 3 - U will need to grind off the section where my thumb and pointer is holding with a grinder.

Pic 4 & 5 - Notice that part with scar, just grind a little by little until u see the inner core.

Pic 6 & 7 & 8 - Sorry quite blurr...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience