hks f-con v pro

matoque

Jul 26, 2010
Melaka
anybody here have experience with hks f-con v pro for dc5 before?

any comment?

and there are any tuner who can tune hks f-con v pro that you know...

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
hks f-con v pro was a great ECU but i never install it on k series engine
due the software was limited to HKS authorize dealer only for those once and off upgrade their car its not a point to get this ecu cause the charge to tune this ecu not cheap

matoque

Jul 26, 2010
Melaka
ic..thx for the info..

my friend in japan had talked to a dc5 tuner there..he tune his car for endurance race in japan..he use hks f-con v pro for his car and he recommend f-con v pro rather than e manage to my friend..and it seem like tuner in japan never heard about hondata..so my friend look like to install the f-con as the tuner is an authorized dealer for hks there..before he install the f-con he likes to know whether anybody else have done it before and the the review..

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
go for Hondata. more support, made for hondas, and its the easiest "ECU" to retune.

p.s. Hondata isnt a standalone ECU. its technically a piggyback that sits ON the stock ECU.

matoque

Jul 26, 2010
Melaka
nukee..

can u tell me the pro and con for hondata..since everybody recommend the hondata,so i assume that it has a lot of pro..but..what about the cons..seem like other ecu still have some problem like idling not stable,air-cond cannot use or engine check lamp always on or something..

one more thing..seem like hondata is solder to our standard ecu..so if i want to go back to normal setting,can i just took out the cip or i have to get a new one?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In the looks department, the New FLX remains identical to the recently launched FL, which by itself, is a vast improvement over the first gen Saga. The 2 important difference lies in the CVT transmission and an improved engine breathing through the IAFM intake.

Photos and Report by Alvin Lee...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience